Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] iWin 4.7 - Windows 7 iPhone Theme

Thumbs up [Released] iWin 4.7 - Windows 7 iPhone Theme
    Wasnt a big fan of some of the more recent windows 7 phone themes, and being that i just purchased the new iconoclasm that doesnt allow per page modding, i decided to take one and reshape and build it around something that would work correctly. Still missing my springjumps and a few other minor details, but most everything is ironed out. This project is a bit of my own work, mixed it with a collaboration of some other works. I hope you enjoy!

UPDATE! - springjumps installed and working. will reupload icons for it soon. as well as a few requested icons and lockscreen adjustments. video as well. *

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTzy4DwZ-3w&feature=youtube_gdata"]VIDEO HERE[/ame]

DOWNLOAD

let me know if you need any help with icon modding, just toss me an email, ill be willing to help. Please read READ ME! file.

@Li-Lion : thanks for your original version of this. All credit for original icons and theme.
    and thanks to a few others from here and other sites that contributed different pieces in my final mockup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -snugs-iwin7-ss.jpg  
    Last edited by snugsz; 2010-11-15 at 12:43 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snugsz For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2010-11-17)

Too many of these. No offense, your is cool. But i'm getting pissed.

Quit being a troll MindGem. I personally love what you've done with this theme Snugz. The black and blue go really well together and it's simple for new users to set up. Thanks.

yes great job. keep up the work on the theme!

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Too many of these. No offense, your is cool. But i'm getting pissed.
    Agreed.

ill agree, on the fact there is alot of these, but to me, most people enjoy themes that dont take them hours to figure out, or that arent user friendly, or dont "specifically work correctly for everyone"... whatever thats supposed to mean.

appreciate the good comments, hopefully i can post up some of my other themes for review, and again, if you need any icon help let me know.

im guessing IOS4 compatible?

I'm just curious how he got that font to work...

Hey, OP, if you're gonna steal my work, at least disguise it. Many of the icons in this release aren't yours.
    Last edited by Li-ion; 2010-11-14 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Li-ion For This Useful Post:

snugsz (2010-11-15)

Ahm, it's not much different from other public themes. Instead of more of the same, try to make something that no one did, like the UI.
    Last edited by Late_Nights; 2010-11-16 at 03:40 AM.

I like it because it's much easier to set-up than the others.

nice job bro, it looks legit

yes, will work for iPhone 3g/3gs, and OS 4 Compatible, thats what im running.

added springjumps and video.
    Last edited by snugsz; 2010-11-15 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

updated with a new sbs settings, currently working on a new calculator and dial pad.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

Nice work bud

I love this theme. Can you please send directions on how to make this my iPhone theme?

Sorry. I got the directions.

I did everything according to the read me. I am confused as to which windows 7 theme to download from Cydia. I downloaded around three of them and none turned out like yours. They are just regular icons and not the large blue boxes as shown in the windows 7.
    Last edited by edeilus; 2010-11-18 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

my download is on the first page, i havent yet uploaded to cydia. I have the full release with sbs/dialer and a bunch of new reworked icons and about 3 different color schemes going onto cydia this weekend. keep posted

I have the li-on theme running on my phone and love it!!! What does this theme have that his don't ? I'm curious and willing to switch

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

ICA CANNOT get the icons to sit where they are supposed to per your read me file. Have Gridlock but as soon as I fire up iconoclasm and try and allign the middle row as you have it they DO NOT want to sit where I tell them. Driving me nuts!! Really want this theme or one like it, andyone have an easier way? Also, if anyone can help with icon arrangement how do I get the Photo icon on the "6th" row? I have Infiniboard but I cant get the photo to go to the 6th row. It goes in the dock when I try and drag it down ther. HELP I love the thanks button

great theme , but where do i get iconlock from as i cant find it anywhere on cydia ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast