Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Released] iWin 4.7 - Windows 7 iPhone Theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gpax View Post
    great theme , but where do i get iconlock from as i cant find it anywhere on cydia ?
    I had the same issue. I already had gridlock and figured it was the same concept. I'm having an issue alligning the icons right with gridlock. IconLock is not on Cydia... I haven't heard of it, maybe its called something else and author messed the name up?! Who knows... Guess we will wait for a responce and see

my apologies , i meant an Icon Lock program, such as Gridlock, it is the same thing. For me i found it easier to move the icons after the fact. and to get an additional row, just get some random icon you can put down at the 5th row and column, then infiniboard will extend the screen.

With any of these themes, setup is annoying as hell. Its taking the idea of moving an icon that takes up 2-4 icon spaces, and trying to position it on top of 1, and its very hard to verbally explain how to do this as well.

I can say the difference between mine and Li-lion's theme at the moment was my change in the use of the new iconoclasm, while he has a special setup requiring multiple page layouts, and the new iconoclasm doesnt allow that. Also, since releasing, i have recreated all the icons, added a few more, added a matching SBS settings theme, and created my own new dialer.

iPhone? More like MyPhone 40ozBulldog's Avatar
    Thanks

I activated the theme with the icons close and still couldnt get them right. Oh well, great theme, wish it was easier to set up.

Oh and your notes you make it look like you want the 1st page icons on rows 3 4 and 5. I think you might want to change that because I think you meant to start on row 1 or 2 with the icons as 3 4 and 5 make them way to the right when the theme is active.
    Last edited by 40ozBulldog; 2010-11-19 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

almost all the themes requiring locking icons in a certain area, can be a pain in the ***, or you have to reorganize your icons before you do any setup. anyways, here is a shot without the icons active (sorry for no text and the background in the way.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12