Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [WIP] iDivinorumHD for SD devices!

Default [WIP] iDivinorumHD for SD devices!
    This now supports ALL iDevices running iOS 4.0 and 4.1!

I have created main icons based on Apple's app icons as well as customized icons for a more unique look.

Big shout outs to k_nitsua, zausser, barsoverbeats...all of your themes blow me away!

Currently I have submitted version 1.0. A fairly complete theme. This will display very nice on the iPhone 4/iPod 4, since it was designed for it. But I have just finished v1.1 with full support for old iPods and iPhones running iOS 4.0 and 4.1!!

This is definitely NOT the final version being submitted! Upon many requests I am submitting it today and will be continuously making updates! *Who doesn't like opening Cydia to find relevant changes!?! I know I do!!

The UI is based upon my favorite Linux theme -Divinorum Revisited- which I have also made into a PSP theme last year. I just can't get enough of glossy purple/blue fades right now :P

Right now it is still not approval to cydia store. If you would like it earlier than that and receive updates AS I MAKE THEM not days later from cydia, you can send me a paypal donation using my username @gmail.com and i will mail you a link to the theme. Previous donaters will get all updates for free.
    Last edited by SchmilK; 2010-11-23 at 04:53 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post:

thangquynho4mat (2010-11-08)

Version 1.1 with 100% compatible images for previous generation ipod/iphone will be online when MMi does their daily updates!! Funny thing is the colors on the 3Gs and iPod Touch 2g that i was testing with are MUCH more vibrant than on my iPhone4 :-/
    Last edited by SchmilK; 2010-11-23 at 09:14 PM.