Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 50+ Clock faces (png format)

Default 50+ Clock faces (png format)
    Hello everybody,

I have been a member of these boards for some years now and am always tinkering with themes, one of the things I always seem to stick on is finding clock faces so we can easily mod our themes to our liking.
    So here I have decided to post all the clock faces I have accumulated over time, all are freely available over the net but can be a pain to find, many of these, I have been extracted from android cab files (which again is a pain)

There are over 50 clock faces here, some are very good and some, so so.. but I include them all as the photoshoppers amongst us can fix many flaws.

I hope I don't offend any of the original artists, I couldn't tell you who they all are but if it's you and your not happy, please let me know and I will remove the offending file.

I just wanted to make this available to you all, if you have an Overlay.png or a Wallpaper.png that has a clock widget, you could just drag one of these clock faces over the existing one to make a change, or you could add the face in the widget itself (depending on what method the widget uses)

Anyway.. enough said, I hope some of you find this useful, please feel free to add any clock faces you are willing to share here, thanks.

Ian.

All these clock/watch faces can be used with HD (iPhone4), 3G & 3GS. For the download link and many more faces, please go to this thread:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5558080

Thanks.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -50-clock-faces-copy.png  
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-04 at 01:04 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

joshualland (2010-11-06)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

Thanks Ian, not much feedback as itīs somthing for photoshoppers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

<Ian Nicoll/> (2010-11-05)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Thanks Ian, not much feedback as itīs somthing for photoshoppers
    Yeh, Blue, I know, just wanted to share them, they are handy to have I posted this yesterday and it's been downloaded 43 times, so although there is not much feedback people are finding them useful, I kinda referred this post over to the HD boards although they can be used for both I see little point in the two posts! I just put it in here to let people without an iphone4 know that this was available.
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-11-05 at 02:29 AM.