Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Metro 6, another Metro theme

Default [iOS4 BETA RELEASE] Metro 6, another Metro theme
    My first WP7 theme was Metro IV, but this one is very different, so I open another thread.
    2nd release for iOS4 (-iOS3 is coming soon-) check the download link and download the theme !

2ND RELEASE !
    Please send me a screenshot of my theme on iOS4 if you can

The instructions and the iconoclasm layout has changed, please change from the first version and re-read the instructions

Download here

I'll release an iOS3 version, but not iPhone 4.
    Hope you like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -presmetro6blanc.png  
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-11-08 at 08:21 PM. Reason: 2nd Beta Release

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

erionville (2010-11-06), mr.sunshine (2010-11-06), narupls (2010-11-06)

This looks brill I had you wp7 one but this looks better

when will the ios4 version be released?

looking forward to the IOS4 version of this

Cannot wait for the iOS4 version!

Looks good, Loving the WP7 themes appearing on here

I have a question : how does Iconoclasm on iOS4 work ? Does it allo custom layouts files (with a .plist) ? And per-pages layouts ?
    An answer to those questions would help me to do the iOS4 version faster.

On iOS4 it allows custom layouts via a .plist file, afaik per page layouts does not work on iOS4 yet.

Cool. Perfect. Thanks.

First beta for the white iOS4 theme friday

Beta release for iOS4 is out - please download to test !
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-11-05 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

icons inside categories have a messed up layout

eek just realized, no categories just normal folders my bad.

Games and Apps folders missing iconos btw :S
    Last edited by mr.sunshine; 2010-11-06 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hiya Rigatony, I installed everything and installed the theme successfully. I must say you did a great job with the theme, but the only problem I can see so far is that like mr.sunshine said, the games and apps folders have no icon. I'm also not sure if the dock icons are suppose to have names underneath them, because your screenshots do not have that and I'm not sure if there is suppose to be random message and phone icons on the black side panel. Also, would there be a way to change the clock from 24 hour mode to 12 hour mode? Thanks so far Rigatony. I'll send you a screenshot for you to checkout.

Ok I saw your screenshots, I have a problem with iOS4 Folders because there a the little preview of the apps that are in the folder that I can't change. I'll see what I can do.
    The others little glitches are going to be fixed soon

2nd release of the theme - should fix a lot of glitch - final version is coming !

Good job, the theme is very beautiful..
    I have only a problem, the same that i have had with metro 4.
    Installing the theme some app change automatically icon, the other remain with their standard icon and if i change it with ssh connction the new icon is small.

P.S. Maybe a new music/ipod icon would be better

Here there are 2 screenshot :
    http://img686.imageshack.us/i/img0331b.png/
    http://img340.imageshack.us/i/img0332.png/
    Last edited by AlbioTQ; 2010-11-17 at 08:37 PM.

Don't change the icons with SSH, and follow the instructions, please. I can't do an icon for each app, and you wouldn't have place on your SB to put all your apps. That's why you have to put the "non-skinned" apps in one or two folders.

I don't read the news. :S
    Is it possible for me to remove the rss tile? how?

Thanks!!!

Will you be updateing this with Icons for other apps? Such as Camera, Weather, etc. Only thing holding me back is that its not designed for these apps. Maybe a template?

Also, Having tried the theme but does it still have the affect, when you press an app you see a shadow of a blank app being pressed?

Also, Having tried the theme but does it still have the affect, when you press an app you see a shadow of a blank app being pressed?[/QUOTE]

go to :
    System/Library/Coreservices/Springboard.app

replace:
    IconDarkeningOverlay.png or [email protected]
    with a small transparent png file,

you might want to rename IconDarkeningOverlay.png to IconDarkeningOverlay_iphone.png and keep it there instead you want it back