Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [CONCEPT] Modern Blue

  1. #21
    Yeah man only certain admins can give you your title which makes it that much more rewarding....After-hours got me mine ....which was.my 3 rd theme ....keep at it bro

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-07), shitaki (2010-11-10)

  3. #22
    I wanted to see if I could do it, so I made an animated lockscreen! Look on the first page and tell me what you think.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-11-09)

  5. #23
    Can't wait for more UI

    Will you be releasing a beta anytime soon

    I hope you keep this going and i hope more people go for this thread
    Last edited by shitaki; 2010-11-10 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-10)

  7. #24
    Thanks shitaki! Unfortunately, all I have done is what you see here in the thread .
    I've touched up the icons and widget a bit in the little free time that I have had, but school has taken up so much of my time recently with several projects and tests and a whole lot of homework in the past week that I haven't gotten much progress with this theme. This weekend, however I will be working on it. My last big test is tomorrow, so it's studying time right now

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-11-10)

  9. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBan View Post
    Thanks shitaki! Unfortunately, all I have done is what you see here in the thread .
    I've touched up the icons and widget a bit in the little free time that I have had, but school has taken up so much of my time recently with several projects and tests and a whole lot of homework in the past week that I haven't gotten much progress with this theme. This weekend, however I will be working on it. My last big test is tomorrow, so it's studying time right now
    Good luck bro! It's all good and school is always so time consuming

  10. #26
    Hi hows it going permaban

  11. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    Hi hows it going permaban
    working on it...

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-11-13)

  13. #28
    Interesting, i'm looking forward to the final product.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MindGem For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-13), shitaki (2010-11-13)

  15. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBan View Post
    working on it...
    Awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Interesting, i'm looking forward to the final product.
    Same here

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-13)

  17. #30
    perma-banned for life
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Photoshop CS5
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    10,454
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

    Looks good.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-14)

  19. #31
    Calculator is done! Check the first page for it.

    Update: Lockscreen keypad, ui popups, loading wheels done (ugh)
    Working on mediaplayer
    Last edited by PermaBan; 2010-11-15 at 12:25 AM.
    Creator of Modern Blue
    Follow me on Twitter! PermaBanMMI

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-11-23)

  21. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBan View Post
    Calculator is done! Check the first page for it.

    Update: Lockscreen keypad, ui popups, loading wheels done (ugh)
    Working on mediaplayer
    AWESOME can't wait!!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-16)

  23. #33
    iPhone? More like MyPhone cafini8ted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Campbell, California
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 65 Times in 53 Posts

    LOVE it - Blue it the color for me

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to cafini8ted For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-16)

  25. #34
    I Am DEFINETLY Buying ThIs ThEme!! The best part about it..these are my favorite colors put into on Great theme. Like MuseFan said, You Have potential of making some great themes in the future, and in my opinion, this theme shows great artistic ability and creativeness you put together dude/ dudette or whoever you r, Keep up the great work : p.

    PS- love the Seconds Timer and Storm Animation into the LockScreen, Now that's G! (in my opinion) xD

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to High_Voltage For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-17), shitaki (2010-11-17)

  27. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by High_Voltage View Post
    I Am DEFINETLY Buying ThIs ThEme!! The best part about it..these are my favorite colors put into on Great theme. Like MuseFan said, You Have potential of making some great themes in the future, and in my opinion, this theme shows great artistic ability and creativeness you put together dude/ dudette or whoever you r, Keep up the great work : p.

    PS- love the Seconds Timer and Storm Animation into the LockScreen, Now that's G! (in my opinion) xD
    Can't wait either

  28. #36
    This theme is beautiful, I will be buying it for sure.

  29. #37
    Thank you all so much for the support! It means a lot to me that people like my theme so much. It's my first big one and more are definitely coming. I am working on other stock apps, getting new ideas, and am thinking about even modding non-stock apps for it like doodle jump or other games.

    I can't work as fast as you guys (or I) would like because of school. End of semester finals are coming, and right now school takes a higher priority than theming. I will work on this theme whenever I can and try to get it done asap.

    Good news though! Thanksgiving break is here soon and I'm not going anywhere, so I expect to get a bit more done on this theme.
    Creator of Modern Blue
    Follow me on Twitter! PermaBanMMI

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-11-18)

  31. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by PermaBan View Post
    Thank you all so much for the support! It means a lot to me that people like my theme so much. It's my first big one and more are definitely coming. I am working on other stock apps, getting new ideas, and am thinking about even modding non-stock apps for it like doodle jump or other games.

    I can't work as fast as you guys (or I) would like because of school. End of semester finals are coming, and right now school takes a higher priority than theming. I will work on this theme whenever I can and try to get it done asap.

    Good news though! Thanksgiving break is here soon and I'm not going anywhere, so I expect to get a bit more done on this theme.
    Awesome dude! good luck with school and can't wait keep us updated

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to shitaki For This Useful Post:

    PermaBan (2010-11-23)

  33. #39
    if you need help, i can try to help

  34. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    if you need help, i can try to help

    When the theme is more complete, beta testing is always an option.
    ...and by "When the theme is more complete" I mean soon.
    Creator of Modern Blue
    Follow me on Twitter! PermaBanMMI

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

    shitaki (2010-11-23)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •