Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Release - iPhone 7 Black

Thanks

I got it working perfectly on 4.1, the photos are a little confusing at the begining but as soon as you understand what you were saying it just makes perfect sence,, it looks great, this is really a great theme, thanks petros.

sorry wasnt having a go at you or anything. really appreciate the time you took to make the theme. just would be cool if the instructions were a bit noob friendly, a video would be excellent help for noobs like me. its not your english that was confusing me. it is the whole process of installing it. im going to carry on for a while may get there in the end lol. its the placing of icons etc that im stuck on. does the dock need to be empty before i start placing icons where they are supposed to go?

sorry if i sound stupid but this is the first theme i ever installed manually.
    Last edited by Buufy; 2010-11-02 at 03:41 PM.

Default iphone 7 white ?
    iphone 7 white ?

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    iPhone 4 release: i must finish 3G & 3GS 3.1.3 & 4.1 first

To remove the time: Go to folder "Config"

LockScreen.css

#clock {

text-align: left;

font: 37px "Courier New";

color: transparent;

opacity: 0.8;

text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;

position: absolute;

width: 250px;

height: 190px;

left: -270px;

top: 150px;
    And how can the clock stop blinking ? I try many time but it stop only when I turn off window 7's animation

Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    iphone 7 white ?

sexyyyyyyy ! you have my vote on iphone 7 white =].. Im also having a issue installing the theme lol.. Every time i move one icon it move another icon outta place lol
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]

Quote Originally Posted by gatre1203 View Post
    And how can the clock stop blinking ? I try many time but it stop only when I turn off window 7's animation
    ha ha The clock blinks every second because it shows you the passing of seconds.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by realrap7st View Post
    sexyyyyyyy ! you have my vote on iphone 7 white =].. Im also having a issue installing the theme lol.. Every time i move one icon it move another icon outta place lol
    I had the same problem until I started using the Multiicon mover, it made my life so simple, try it and you will be able to set the theme

Quote Originally Posted by amibo21 View Post
    I had the same problem until I started using the Multiicon mover, it made my life so simple, try it and you will be able to set the theme
    im using multiicon mover but its still just replacing icons. having major truble here

ffs now i accidently deleted the live clock i think. i give up for now
    Last edited by Buufy; 2010-11-02 at 06:21 PM.

u got my vote on iphone 7 white as well! im loving this theme by far the best ive used

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I got it working perfectly on 4.1, the photos are a little confusing at the begining but as soon as you understand what you were saying it just makes perfect sence,, it looks great, this is really a great theme, thanks petros.
    Anytips on how you moved around iconoclasm- It's like a game of cat and mouse trying to arrange the layout...lmao, But seriously if you were able to set it up perfectly I would like to know you secrets!--in the mean time I will amuse my self with different ideas. Thxs in adv-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jsayz View Post
    Anytips on how you moved around iconoclasm- It's like a game of cat and mouse trying to arrange the layout...lmao, But seriously if you were able to set it up perfectly I would like to know you secrets!--in the mean time I will amuse my self with different ideas. Thxs in adv-
    Lol this is how i did it, I intall the one page iconoclasm lay out then I took all the icons out from the firt page, using multiicon mover i pic (for page 1) "Page2, Page1 and Clock,, in that order, then i put them on the first page by clicking the home botton and they fit exactly where they need to go, then I pic"blank icon, blank icon" and paste them, then "weather, calendar" then I pic "Blank, Blank, Page 4,,, then "Blank, Blank, blank, Page 5 Blank Page8" I hope this helps and doesnt make it even harder

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amibo21 For This Useful Post:

Buufy (2010-11-02), jsayz (2010-11-02)

Thanks

Lol this is how i did it, I intall the one page iconoclasm lay out then I took all the icons out from the firt page, using multiicon mover i pic (for page 1) "Page2, Page1 and Clock,, in that order, then i put them on the first page by clicking the home botton and they fit exactly where they need to go, then I pic"blank icon, blank icon" and paste them, then "weather, calendar" then I pic "Blank, Blank, Page 4,,, then "Blank, Blank, blank, Page 5 Blank Page8" I hope this helps and doesnt make it even harder
    You must be from the "Icono" Ninja Clan...AKA Iconoclasm. Thanks that is the correct way to master the layout; work with it not against it.

Thanks

Lol the first page was a little bit hard, but then it was so easy, I've been playing around with it all day long hahaha., I kind of like the Ninja Clan thing!!

Where i download the white theme???

thanks for advice but mine still isnt setting out how its supposed too. never done anything so complicated lol

quick question, how did u get ur "CallMe" icons for ur contacts to theme? i cant seem to get them to change

lol just as i finally figured out how to lay out page 1 i get to page 2 and when i try to clear the page to insert icons using multiicon page 2 just gets filled up with more icons. i've been trying to install this all day and iconoclasm just dont wanna play ball. maybe its me. pity cos this theme loks awesome but so hard to install

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Buufy View Post
    lol just as i finally figured out how to lay out page 1 i get to page 2 and when i try to clear the page to insert icons using multiicon page 2 just gets filled up with more icons. i've been trying to install this all day and iconoclasm just dont wanna play ball. maybe its me. pity cos this theme loks awesome but so hard to install

The way to get the icons right is to do em' one at a time or possibly a couple- As mentioned by our good friend Amibo21. So using the photo instructions and multi-icon mover start selecting and moving. It took me like ten minutes after I got the hang of it!!

**Hey petros Love the theme and great work with the perpage action! By the way I did not see any donation links-
    Last edited by jsayz; 2010-11-03 at 03:21 AM. Reason: forgot to include info.

how do you get the call home/mobile icon to be transparent ?-page-4.png
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]

Hi I haven't done much major theming before and I have a question or two. First in the photos folder page 1 and 2 layout has a,b,c, each one a different layout. How exactly does that work? Are you basically scrolling down a page with infiniboard and calling each page down a,b,c?

Also it looks like there are different apps in the dock on different pages. Any tips on how to achieve that would be appreciated.

The theme looks great and is the first theme to really inspire me to majorly change the look of my ipod. Any help with the above would be greatly appreciated. Also are you thinking about doing a setup video?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast