Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Release - iPhone 7 Black

  1. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by live4football88 View Post
    petros sorry to keep asking but my question was never answered, how can i get the icons to theme like u have in the screenshots and video??

    these:
    It's from theme 24k!

    New Release - iPhone 7 Black FOR 4.1
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-01 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    live4football88 (2010-11-01)

  3. #102
    iPhoneaholic amibo21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    El Paso Texas
    Posts
    493
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 378 Times in 256 Posts

    4.1 finally is out!! yeah, cant wait to get home and install it!!

  4. #103
    Comment...


  5. #104
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    no yet
    When do you anticipate an iPhone 4 release? I believe ViolentHD said he would port it if there was a demand. This would look sexy in HD... however I'm curious if ProTapper will ever be ported to iOS4?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  6. #105
    Could you upload to something like mediafire since it says it's been downloaded the maximum amount of times

  7. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by skelotic View Post
    Could you upload to something like mediafire since it says it's been downloaded the maximum amount of times
    iP7_b_beta2_for_4.1.rar

  8. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Franchise View Post
    would this work on my ipod touch on 3.1.2?
    Anyone?

  9. #108
    What's Jailbreak? sancho555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany/Bavaria
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    how can i change the icons like the instruction pictures?
    always when i change the icons, they autofill the first line with the next icons....

  10. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by sancho555 View Post
    how can i change the icons like the instruction pictures?
    always when i change the icons, they autofill the first line with the next icons....

    Post a screenshot.

  11. #110
    What's Jailbreak? sancho555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany/Bavaria
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    ok, i can change it with iconoclasm. but on page 2 i cant go down do activate the next icons for moving.
    sry, i think im to nooby in this

  12. #111
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Post a screenshot.
    What's the word on an iPhone 4 release? Also, I'm messing with the lockbackground.html & lockscreen.css - trying to remove the time from showing on the lockscreen.. I prefer to keep the apple lockscreen clock. How do I do so without removing the Month, Day of the week?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  13. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by sancho555 View Post
    ok, i can change it with iconoclasm. but on page 2 i cant go down do activate the next icons for moving.
    sry, i think im to nooby in this
    Perhaps you have many transparent icons on page2.

  14. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Comment...

    nice... but original fit better =p
    xbox live s/n "RICH FRM PHILLY" ADD ME X]

  15. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    What's the word on an iPhone 4 release? Also, I'm messing with the lockbackground.html & lockscreen.css - trying to remove the time from showing on the lockscreen.. I prefer to keep the apple lockscreen clock. How do I do so without removing the Month, Day of the week?

    iPhone 4 release: i must finish 3G & 3GS 3.1.3 & 4.1 first

    To remove the time: Go to folder "Config"


    LockScreen.css

    #clock {

    text-align: left;

    font: 37px "Courier New";

    color: transparent;

    opacity: 0.8;

    text-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;

    position: absolute;

    width: 250px;

    height: 190px;

    left: -270px;

    top: 150px;
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-01 at 11:12 PM.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    zinjen (2010-11-01)

  17. #115
    What's Jailbreak? sancho555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany/Bavaria
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    iPhone 4 release: i must finish 3G & 3GS 3.1.3 & 4.1 first
    that could be the problem, i tried it on a iphone 4

  18. #116
    My iPhone is a Part of Me zinjen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    996
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 242 Times in 140 Posts

    Thank you that worked, had to select transparent for the shadow as well.

    Few questions, the only thing keeping me from using your clock is AM/PM does not show up next to the time (helpful for some and also it seems to show a "0" integer infront of the hours for example 07:47, is there a way to just have it say 7:47 PM/AM?

    Question #2 - I tried changing the font from Courier New to Calibri or Cosmis Sands in the Lockscreen.css, does not seem to want to take anything aside from Courier New.. am I missing something?
    Last edited by zinjen; 2010-11-02 at 12:17 AM.
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did

  19. #117
    @1972petros will this theme work on ipod touch 4g 4.1?

  20. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpmyi View Post
    @1972petros will this theme work on ipod touch 4g 4.1?

    I dont Know, i have only iphone 3G & 3GS.
    I am waiting iphone 4 this month

    Quote Originally Posted by zinjen View Post
    Thank you that worked, had to select transparent for the shadow as well.

    Few questions, the only thing keeping me from using your clock is AM/PM does not show up next to the time (helpful for some and also it seems to show a "0" integer infront of the hours for example 07:47, is there a way to just have it say 7:47 PM/AM?

    Question #2 - I tried changing the font from Courier New to Calibri or Cosmis Sands in the Lockscreen.css, does not seem to want to take anything aside from Courier New.. am I missing something?
    Difficult for this time.
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-11-02 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #119
    this is an awesome theme and i want it badly. but im having real trouble understanding the instructions. they are not noob friendly. i've followed them to the letter and im hitting problem after problem. im trying to set up the pages as the photos show but for some reason i cannot scroll the page down to get to the springjump icons or the blank icons i created. all my other icons are all over the place. am i supposed to put all the apps in the right catagories folders first. sorry but the instuctions seem vague to me?!

    ok well ithink i fgured out the scrolling down problem, i can see this is gonna take ages lol

    i am cofused by the instruction photos are they in the order i am supposed to do them? how come your dock is empty in the page 1 etc photos but in the dock photo it isnt? im cant get my head around this lol
    Last edited by Buufy; 2010-11-02 at 03:09 PM.

  22. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by Buufy View Post
    this is an awesome theme and i want it badly. but im having real trouble understanding the instructions. they are not noob friendly. i've followed them to the letter and im hitting problem after problem. im trying to set up the pages as the photos show but for some reason i cannot scroll the page down to get to the springjump icons or the blank icons i created. all my other icons are all over the place. am i supposed to put all the apps in the right catagories folders first. sorry but the instuctions seem vague to me?!

    ok well ithink i fgured out the scrolling down problem, i can see this is gonna take ages lol

    i am cofused by the instruction photos are they in the order i am supposed to do them? how come your dock is empty in the page 1 etc photos but in the dock photo it isnt? im cant get my head around this lol

    Ok pal .
    I have to apologise about my english .
    It will be usefull for me to understand you if you had post the screenshot.

    Tommorow i will post a video in order to see how to do this .

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    Buufy (2010-11-02)

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •