Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 315

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Release - iPhone 7 Black

  1. #281
    Please post link beta1 for 2g

    beta1 please
    Last edited by shmf72; 2010-11-25 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #282
    iPhone? More like MyPhone DutchMaster22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    250
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 46 Times in 44 Posts

    Are there icon templates for this theme? Love the theme but it doesnt come with many icons and id like (need) to make some

    And its been about an hour now tryin to set up the home page. Can somebody please post a screenshot of the other pages so we know where to put the icons, pleeeeease! Im not a noob, ive set up plenty of themes but this one is kickin my *****!
    Last edited by DutchMaster22; 2010-12-02 at 10:31 PM.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Are there icon templates for this theme?
    including the psd file for the text icons....TIA

  4. #284
    Default text icons
    Quote Originally Posted by Celf View Post
    including the psd file for the text icons....TIA



    This you mean?
    ICONS 3.psd

    Apology that I do not look at the page, other should I finish
    iDiablo.



    Have A Nice Day!!!
    Petros

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 1972petros For This Useful Post:

    Celf (2010-12-05)

  6. #285
    Thanks Petros, that was the psd file I was looking for!

  7. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMaster22 View Post
    Are there icon templates for this theme? Love the theme but it doesnt come with many icons and id like (need) to make some

    And its been about an hour now tryin to set up the home page. Can somebody please post a screenshot of the other pages so we know where to put the icons, pleeeeease! Im not a noob, ive set up plenty of themes but this one is kickin my *****!
    Pls look back at page 7 & 8. Loads of screenshots are posted there.

  8. #287
    having trouble with finding the download link for the hd icons that was used
    on the youtube video from filipemlopes please help????

  9. #288
    Green Apple 32dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Woodstock, Canada
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    ok so as soon as i enable iconclasm everything goes out of whack
    The first Picture is how i set it up from the instructions. Second one is without Iconclasm.Third is after enabling Iconclasm on my second day working on this and not sure if i have something wrong i have a 3GS with 4.1 and some experence with themes
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0039.png   -img_0038.png   -img_0040.png  

  10. #289
    Rapidshare isnt working could you upload to a different site like mediafire and post the link i will advertise this for you

  11. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Steezyking View Post
    Rapidshare isnt working could you upload to a different site like mediafire and post the link i will advertise this for you
    iphone_7_black_or_white_3G___3GS.rar

  12. #291
    Hi.
    installed most of the theme correctly i think.. but the clock and the calendar not showing correctely. screenshot attached.
    Can anyone help me with this please.
    Thanks
    Mark
    Last edited by markfern811; 2011-02-25 at 09:44 AM.

  13. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi.
    installed most of the theme correctly i think.. but the clock and the calendar not showing correctely. screenshot attached.
    Can anyone help me with this please.
    Thanks
    Mark
    What Firmware You Have On Your phone? 3G 3GS iPhone4?

  14. #293
    What Firmware You Have On Your phone? 3G 3GS iPhone4?
    Hi.
    i'm iphone 3gs on 3.1.3

  15. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi.
    i'm iphone 3gs on 3.1.3
    Hi markfern open theme folder/ Bundles folder/ com.apple.springboard folder rename LiveClockIcon with "LiveClock" we will see with calendar

    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Hi markfern open theme folder/ Bundles folder/ com.apple.springboard folder rename LiveClockIcon with "LiveClock" we will see with calendar
    Open theme folder and replace Info.plist
    with this
    Info.plist
    Last edited by 1972petros; 2010-12-16 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by 1972petros View Post
    Hi markfern open theme folder/ Bundles folder/ com.apple.springboard folder rename LiveClockIcon with "LiveClock" we will see with calendar



    Open theme folder and replace Info.plist
    with this
    Info.plist
    Hi
    Thanks for all your help, clock fine now, date still not right. see screenshot..
    Cheers Mark
    Last edited by markfern811; 2011-02-25 at 09:44 AM.

  17. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for all your help, clock fine now, date still not right. see screenshot..
    Cheers Mark
    Sorry i am runing iDiablo III at this moment.
    i will return "iPhone 7 black & white HD" next week AND GOLD

  18. #297
    hey sorry i know i missed the boat long time ago

    but i got 3gs on 4.0.1

    wer is link for that? n have you made video on how to set it up?

    but its awesome theme mate..

    cheers

  19. #298
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    UT
    Posts
    106
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 32 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for all your help, clock fine now, date still not right. see screenshot..
    Cheers Mark

    Do you have lockscreen theme as well? (ex: I have this theme along w/ HeavyMetal HD and they are both active in Winterboard)...

    If you do have another lockscreen theme active with this theme try, in winterboard, putting the lockscreen theme below the 7 black iPhone theme...

    It's just that I experienced the samething before and that is how I fixed it. Good Luck

    Edit...

    Nevermind, I noticed in the screenshot that you are actually experiencing something different then I did. Sorry.
    Last edited by jsayz; 2010-12-18 at 03:48 PM.

  20. #299
    This is a REALLY nice theme but the download on the first page seems to be for ios4, (no mention of stack app, etc) any chance of uploading the version that runs on 3.1.3 (beta 1)?
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2010-12-19 at 10:42 PM.

  21. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot62 View Post
    This is a REALLY nice theme but the download on the first page seems to be for ios4, (no mention of stack app, etc) any chance of uploading the version that runs on 3.1.3 (beta 1)?
    Hi,

    the theme does run on 3.1.3 as i've had it running last week with no problems.. it's not the easiest theme to set up, but if you go through the thread there's enough info to help!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •