Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Metro IV, the WP7 interface on iPhone

Default [RELEASE] Metro IV, the WP7 interface on iPhone
    Hello everyone,

This is my new theme, called Metro IV. It's the first release of the english version of the theme.

The theme was inspired by Metro, the interface of Windows Phone 7 (made by Microsoft).
    To install this, you'll need Infiniboard and to read the .pdf which is inside the theme.
    Of course, this is totally free.

NEW! iOS4 version, the better version
    What's new :
    - New icons, made to fit with iOS4
    - the wallpaper is now included, because the "page0.png" doesn't work on iOS4
    -TEMPLATES !
    Once again, the instructions are included in PDF in the theme.
    Note : there is now templates in the theme. Please when you create an icon, post it here, it would help everybody.

-> DOWNLOAD <-

You're in 3.xx ?

Download iOS3 version

PS : Sorry for my english. I'm french
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -presmetroiv.png  
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-10-26 at 05:12 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

bulletproof_ideal (2010-11-25), Gregd (2010-10-27), Jephre (2010-10-31), JimmyZeroL (2010-12-30), MindGem (2010-10-24), TimJ777 (2010-10-30), tma (2010-11-20), umma_urban (2010-12-12)

Will this support iOS 4.0?

I haven't any iOS4 device. But, I think, since this is just a theme made with icons, that it should work on iOS4. There's just a "Page0.png" maybe it doesn't work on Winterboard iOS4. I really think that it can be installed on an iOS4 device (except iPhone 4).
    Note : there is no special iOS4 special customization, such as folder customization.

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG i want this for my iphone 4 can you make it compatible ???

In fact, the iPhone 4 version is ready. But the icon are automatically rescaled to fit in 114x114 px. So it doesn't show the theme properly. For the instant, it's not possible to use themes like that on an iPhone 4, and that's too bad. I hope I'll find a trick to make the theme work

Sadly it doesn't use springjumps or categories, but it does look nice.

Yeah, looks great.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    In fact, the iPhone 4 version is ready. But the icon are automatically rescaled to fit in 114x114 px. So it doesn't show the theme properly. For the instant, it's not possible to use themes like that on an iPhone 4, and that's too bad. I hope I'll find a trick to make the theme work
    im using it right now and it have a little space between the square tile from up to down ont on the size ill try to post a screen shot .
    you need to make 2 png one normal and one 2x i think that its how it is presente

i would like some icon to : WeatherEye , Youtube , Camera , Maps , Soundhound , Calculator

thx btw the Page01.png doesnt work on the iphone 4 becoz i dont see the arrow

oh and im french to so we can talk in pv
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0215-1-.png  

This is great...if only we had a ui or widgets

Great looking theme, I wish it were available on iPhone 4, but I guess we'll have to wait until they give us per-page theming on winterboard =(

Ok, maybe I can do an iPhone 4 version.
    But :
    1) you won't able to put AppStore Apps on thé first' page's menu (Home Screen).
    2) the little arrow in the corner will be a wallpaper, meaning that this arrow will be on every page.
    Release soon !

Release of the first HD version for iPhone 4 : Download ! (instructions are included)
    Beta testers are needed !
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-10-25 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Just installed this on my 3GS running iOS4

First impressions are it looks good, the Page0.png needs renaming to Wallpaper.png, or it did for me anywhere before it displayed.

Also the gap between the icons seems a bit big as per fallenzx's post, not sure if that is how its meant to be or if the icons need resizing?

If you need me to Beta Test, let me know

Cool. For the gap between the icons, I think the only thing I can do is making bigger icons to fit with the theme. I'll do this asap. I'll include the wallpaper with the arrow ("page0.png") too. So it's gonna work good on iOS4, just give me a few day. For the iPhone 4 version (retina display) it's a bit more difficult...
    Thank you

Next version coming soon :

Coming with a special version for iOS4 too

A demain
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-10-25 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

Sirjohn13 (2010-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rigatony View Post
    Cool. For the gap between the icons, I think the only thing I can do is making bigger icons to fit with the theme. I'll do this asap. I'll include the wallpaper with the arrow ("page0.png") too. So it's gonna work good on iOS4, just give me a few day. For the iPhone 4 version (retina display) it's a bit more difficult...
    Thank you

Next version coming soon :

Coming with a special version for iOS4 too

A demain

WOW it looks very nice i cant wait for tomorow

Thanks

i just installed the HD version on my iphone 4 and thats what it is doing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0216.png  
    Last edited by fallenzx; 2010-10-25 at 07:04 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey, i was originally going to make a theme based on this after my Greenpois0n theme was finished. Good to see someone took over the project! I'll be waiting when the HTC HD7 releases, so i can get the images from it and make a perfect Windows Phone 7 theme. In HD Good luck bro, i like it so far!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    Hey, i was originally going to make a theme based on this after my Greenpois0n theme was finished. Good to see someone took over the project! I'll be waiting when the HTC HD7 releases, so i can get the images from it and make a perfect Windows Phone 7 theme. In HD Good luck bro, i like it so far!
    why not colaborate ? as it seem enough hard to make it for iphone 4 retina ??

right, so i lovveevevev the the its super awesome, and i thought i might be able to help or improve the theme, please take a look at my screen and let me know if it looks any good..oh and ill include the CNN app icon
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -my-ipod.png   -cnn.png  

Quote Originally Posted by suroora View Post
    right, so i lovveevevev the the its super awesome, and i thought i might be able to help or improve the theme, please take a look at my screen and let me know if it looks any good..oh and ill include the CNN app icon
    Hey, could you share the icons you made??? Pleeeaaaassee??

hey, glad you liked em, there icons from token light so i take no credit for the glyphs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -apps.png   -games.png   -ifile.png   -jailbroken-apps.png   -music.png   -tools.png  

23. The Following User Says Thank You to suroora For This Useful Post:

Glasher (2010-11-15)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast