Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Metro IV, the WP7 interface on iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Rafy0003 View Post
    I personally didn't use iBlanks myself. You can just get gridlocked from Cydia and that works just as perfect.
    That could be why. I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that Gridlock and InfiniBoard are currently not compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof_ideal View Post
    That could be why. I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure that Gridlock and InfiniBoard are currently not compatible.
    You are mistaken At least it Gridlock and Infiniboard work well on my ipt3g.

Bullet I wasn't the one with the problem. I was just saying that is what I used and it works perfectly.

Lol whoops wrong post quoted

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyEdmison402 View Post
    Did you put the iblanks in the right place? Post a screenie of the theme on and off.
    here is theme on. sort of scrunched, can't see icon labels. :/[IMG]http:[email protected]/5222488971/[/IMG

http:[email protected]/5222488971/ idk how to post photos

Can someone make an icon for education ?

Quote Originally Posted by mpawesome View Post
    here is theme on. sort of scrunched, can't see icon labels. :/[IMG]http:[email protected]/5222488971/[/IMG

IMG_0216 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! idk how to post photos
    Hmm. That is odd. It almost looks like your tiles are too big

I haven't looked directly at his theme, but it could be that each individual icon is a different size. Try looking at his screenshots and putting your icons in the EXACT locations he put his in.

Make sure summerboard mode us enabled in winterboard.

hey i've been using and loving this theme for a while now, and i was wondering could anyone make an icon for the sky news app? it doesn't have to have the actual sky news icon on there, could just be a newspaper or something.

cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryCornflakes View Post
    hey i've been using and loving this theme for a while now, and i was wondering could anyone make an icon for the sky news app? it doesn't have to have the actual sky news icon on there, could just be a newspaper or something.

cheers!
    Hey just as a tip to everyone who DOESN'T have fancy pants Photoshop (like me ). I found pixlr.com an awesome alternative. It is a free online light photo editor that has PLENTYYYY of features to help you create icons. I designed my entire HD version of this theme using it. Just upload an existing icon, change it up a bit, save it. SSH and voila! Free and easy!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Haven't tried that and don't have photoshop either. Also don't want to buy it (or steal it) but I found gimp after a quick search and use it on my Mac and my pc. Love it.

Just thought I'd give you guys a preview of my liveclock, calendar, and weathericon themes. If enough ppl are interested I'll make it compatible with older non-retina devices.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by TroyEdmison402 View Post
    Just thought I'd give you guys a preview of my liveclock, calendar, and weathericon themes. If enough ppl are interested I'll make it compatible with older non-retina devices.
    im definately interested !!

Currently working on an iPhone 4 Retina version of Metro IV. Stay tuned !

Try the very first bÍta : mediafire
    You must be in 4.1 to test.
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-12-05 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My search page indicator lil icon thingy is still showing. How do I get rid of it? Did I not load the theme in winterB right?

Default Odd Problems
    Some strange problems have arisen for me.

1. I am unable to get a transparent statusbar or dock. It always shows as black.
    2. The icons are slightly too close to each other vertically. Looks like it's something to do with a taller dock (I don't know how that happened). I've attached two screenshots, one when it was working correctly and the other when it is all messed up like now.
    3. The calendar icon's date and day are too high up on the icon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0029.png   -img_0031.png  

there was another kid having that same problem earlier. I'm not sure what it is. Did you recently enable any settings with your dock in WB or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormheart View Post
    Some strange problems have arisen for me.

1. I am unable to get a transparent statusbar or dock. It always shows as black.
    2. The icons are slightly too close to each other vertically. Looks like it's something to do with a taller dock (I don't know how that happened). I've attached two screenshots, one when it was working correctly and the other when it is all messed up like now.
    3. The calendar icon's date and day are too high up on the icon.
    1. The status bar does not work for launched apps but it appears as though the status bar that is transparent (the one on home and lockscreens) works for you.
    2. I'm not quite why this is happening to you; I know that I have the same problem when I view my homescreen in a call or anything that makes the status bar thicker. Other than that maybe tweak Infiniboard (I have pic of settings that work) because it looks like you are hiding behind the dock and make sure summerboard mode is enabled on in Winterboard (this helps many themes work).
    3. There is nothing wrong your calendar icon that is the theme, however it can be adjusted slightly which is what I have done. The problem is you can't center the date because there is only a small "viewing area" on the calendar icon and if you try to move the date out of this area it won't appear. To get my version just copy the code and paste it into the Info.plist in your Metro IV folder then respring.

HTML Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple Computer//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">
    <dict>

<key>FontName-Helvetica</key>
    <string>Helvetica</string>

<key>BadgeStyle</key>

<string>font-family: monospace; font-size: 30px; color: white; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: 0px</string>
    <key>UndockedIconLabelStyle</key>

<string>/*font-family: monospace; font-size: 13px;*/ color: transparent</string>

<key>DockedIconLabelStyle</key>

<string>/*font-family: monospace; font-size: 13px;*/ color: transparent</string>

<key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>

<string>font-size: 1px;color: transparent;margin-top: -10px</string>
    <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>

<string>font-size: 60px; color: white; margin-top: 5px; margin-left: -1px</string>
    <key>TimeStyle</key>

<string>/*font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 16px*/  color: </string>
    <!--key>ComposeStoreIcons</key>

<false/-->

</dict>
    </plist>
    I hope this helped
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0438.png   -img_0439.png   -img_0440.png  

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bulletproof_ideal For This Useful Post:

Rigatony (2010-12-15), Stormheart (2010-12-15)

1. It's not transparent, it really is just solid black, I don't know what's up with that. Oh well.
    2. Thanks, I didn't remember to change that setting in infiniboard, now the dock is transparent. I also changed the size of Dock.png to fix my vertical spacing issue. Changed the size to 320 x 64, which is probably not perfect but it looks good enough. I shouldn't have to change the size but whatever.
    3. Thanks for this, it looks really cool!

I'm happy to see that there are peuple loving my theme, and helping other people to install it

Thanks a lot

PS : the iPhone 4 Retina working version should arrive after christmas, because I'll become an iTouch 4 and I'll be in holidays.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast