Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Metro IV, the WP7 interface on iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by suroora View Post
    hey, glad you liked em, there icons from token light so i take no credit for the glyphs
    Thanks a lot man!

Thank you very much for these icons, it's nice !

Can anyone try this version : Download
    This is the iOS4 version. I would like to release it today but I need someone who has iOS4 to test
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-10-26 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thge gap is perfect now no problems with that, my clock doesnt skin but I think that is because I have Liveclock installed, and my Appstore icon doesn't either, will check the name and report back.

Also when u press on a icon u get the shadow in the top left of the icon, may be worth making a blank one to get rid of that maybe?

**Update*

Renamed Appstore icon to App Store.png and that worked ok and disabled live clock and that worked ok.
    Last edited by aph1982; 2010-10-26 at 12:11 PM.

Thank you very much I change the App Store icon yet and RELEASE

Springjumps would be a good idea to jump between pages using the arrow.....

The iOS4 version has been released and is available on the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by aph1982 View Post
    Springjumps would be a good idea to jump between pages using the arrow.....
    Yeah, I know it would be a good idea but :

1) as you can see the arrow doesn't move with the page. I mean, when you scroll the first page, the arrow stay at the top-right corner. If I put a springjump here, he'll move with the page, meaning that you'll have to scroll the page and then touch the springjump to go to the next page.
    2) I think springjump doesn't work on iOS4.

What I can do :
    A sprinjump icon with an arrow which goes in the dock, so the arrow will jump you to the 2nd page anytime, anywhere
    But : this icon will be on every page, which is bad
    Last edited by Rigatony; 2010-10-26 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sprinjumps works on iOS4, I have it installed currently.

I can see what you mean about the scrolling though, would be a bit of a pain

i hope you don't mind me posting more icons rigatony, i know i saw this in your screenshot, but here are some alternate icons
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -cnn.png   -anote.png   -weather.png   -youtube.png  

Quote Originally Posted by suroora View Post
    i hope you don't mind me posting more icons rigatony, i know i saw this in your screenshot, but here are some alternate icons
    Excellent icons , keep em coming pleeeaaseeeeee !!
    Would we be able to request icons ?

can someone re-upload the ios4 version, i cant seem to download it for some reason :/

My iPhone is a Part of Me fallenzx's Avatar
    Thanks

if it dont bother rigatoni i can post som icon i made with photos from the web !!

good job on the theme. I am running it on 4.0.
    A couople of things, I would love a better ifile icon. A long with that, a live clock, and folders.
    Last but not least, a second page with things like settings, winterboard etc.

Great theme, thanks in advance for any of those upgrades you can provide.

This thene looks awesome very clean and slick keep up the good work !!!

aright, i guess i could take some requests..if the previous cmmnt was directed at me, but, i can't promise to make em all.

This theme looks great on my iPhone 4! I think the only thing that would make it even better would be the horizontally scrolling wallpaper with the awesome text. Thanks a bunch for this!

Hey Rigat0n1, or any of you other skin/themers out there, I was thinking of adding a mod to this theme similar to typophone 4, except that the clock/date shows up in the black column of the Metro IV theme.

However, I don't know how to program a widgets. I've attached an photoshopped image of Rigatony's theme with my concept added (feel free to make it look better, this is just a basic layout)

Let me know if you're interested in working on this!

-Jeph
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -metro-theme.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Jephre View Post
    Hey Rigat0n1, or any of you other skin/themers out there, I was thinking of adding a mod to this theme similar to typophone 4, except that the clock/date shows up in the black column of the Metro IV theme.

However, I don't know how to program a widgets. I've attached an photoshopped image of Rigatony's theme with my concept added (feel free to make it look better, this is just a basic layout)

Let me know if you're interested in working on this!

-Jeph
    It's a good idea. I'll see what I can do

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rigatony For This Useful Post:

Jephre (2010-11-03)

iPhone? More like MyPhone donaglia's Avatar
    Thanks

...great woooooorrkkk!!!which is the release for iphone 4 4.1?do u need beta testers??here I am!

No more release for iPhone 4 - sorry. It just doesn't work on iPhone 4.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast