Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Quiet Green

Default [SUBMITTED] Quiet Green
    A sleek theme with great auto-create icons, wallpaper, and lockscreen. Please tell me what you think and what I could do to make this theme better. Thanks!

EDIT: Made a new wallpaper. You like?
    EDIT: Lockscreen is up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -quiet-green.png   -img_0053-2-.png   -quiet-greenlock.png  
    Last edited by PermaBan; 2010-10-26 at 01:16 AM.

Make the wallpaper more crisp and i beleive youll have a great theme

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Talk about a rip off of Absolute icons...

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post
    Damn bro just realized that good call

Damnit.. I see what you guys mean. I looked up the absolute theme. I was actually trying to achieve a similar look to the EON icons, actually... But it looks like that guy had a similar idea.

Well, this puts me back on square one with the icons... I'll change them. thanks guys

Edit: Actually, this entire screen looks like I ripped off of Absolute. maybe I'll call it absolute green and make it free. xD
    Creator of Modern Blue
    Follow me on Twitter! PermaBanMMI

There you go absolute green lol violent may let you do a color mod just pm and ask him he seems cool but he may not let you always worth a try and that will get your name hears

My iPhone is a Part of Me korbyn8495's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks good so far, but maybe a more sophisticated wallpaper?

Follow me on Twitter for updates and freebie themes!

So, new icons and better wallpaper, I'll work on those tomorrow thanks guys. I'd use the thank button but I'm on my iPod right now and don't see one :P
    Creator of Modern Blue

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Damn IDK what you guys are smoking but it looks nothing like mine lolz. If he sends me his PSD I can tell you just HOW different it is. Different lighting and overall different stroked styles. His wall is much more solid than mine which has a greater depth and more contrast along with the textured noise. Hes fine. Unless he makes a lockscreen that looks like this..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-10-24)

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Damn IDK what you guys are smoking but it looks nothing like mine lolz. If he sends me his PSD I can tell you just HOW different it is. Different lighting and overall different stroked styles. His wall is much more solid than mine which has a greater depth and more contrast along with the
    textured noise. Hes fine. Unless he makes a lockscreen that looks like this..
    [IMG]http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a475/ViiOLENTHD/LockScreenV2.png?
    t=1287896323[/IMG]
    Looks good bro i didnt see it till now lol

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    Damn IDK what you guys are smoking but it looks nothing like mine lolz. If he sends me his PSD I can tell you just HOW different it is. Different lighting and overall different stroked styles. His wall is much more solid than mine which has a greater depth and more contrast along with the textured noise. Hes fine. Unless he makes a lockscreen that looks like this..
    Crap! I just made a green lockscreen and it looks exactly the same as that one!
    Lol jk.
    Creator of Modern Blue

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PermaBan For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-10-24)

Hey PermaBan keep this theme going I'm interested. Looks great.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to juicygurl For This Useful Post:

PermaBan (2010-10-25)

Made a lockscreen and wallpaper. Check them out

Does anybody know of a weather widget I can use that doesn't require for you to edit the locale in the HTML file? I don't want to release this and have an annoying widget to set up that doesn't work with some cities.

my thread keeps getting bumped down nobody likes my theme?
    Last edited by PermaBan; 2010-10-25 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

looks good so far could we get a copy to try it out ?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to fallen9999 For This Useful Post:

PermaBan (2010-10-26)

Quote Originally Posted by fallen9999 View Post
    looks good so far could we get a copy to try it out ?
    Yeah, I have a smaller version of it all ready to go for iOS4. I was planning on submitting it to cydia for free and ditching the plans to make it more advanced (sounds, stock apps, etc) due to lack of people that seemed to want that kind of thing.

The current version only has auto-create icons along with default icons, a weather and clock widget (that requires setup), lockscreen, background, and a few other little things. That's all I assumed people want from this theme, as I haven't heard from very many people that are terribly excited about it :P.

IMO, it's a nice little theme, and I like it, but I don't really want to continue working so hard on the extra apps and features since I have school and not too many people seem to want that.
    Here's a few screenies of what I have right now:
    pm me if you want to try out the theme
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0062-1-.png   -img_0063-1-.png  

I just submitted the theme, It's awaiting aproval

sweet

Hey I'll try it out, I really like the lockscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by ArDottCeeDuble View Post

Entire the theme looks like Absolute, but I dont think he did it on purpose.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast