Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Quiet Green

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Entire the theme looks like Absolute, but I dont think he did it on purpose.
    Meh
    Not particularly mine is actually a lot different.

Quote Originally Posted by MindGem View Post
    Entire the theme looks like Absolute, but I dont think he did it on purpose.
    Did you seriously just bring that up? Violent just explained how it ISN'T like his theme. Sure, it has some similarities, but look at the details.
    Creator of Modern Blue
    Follow me on Twitter! PermaBanMMI

The theme is live in cydia for those who want it. It does have a few hiccups though... First of all, I somehow forgot to theme Winterboard, Videos, and Music. Also, I typed instructions for the widget, but they aren't showing up on the page, so I think that's deterring people
    I was expecting an explosion of downloads compared to my last theme, but for some reason this one isn't getting much
    It's probably the widget. People hate setting those up. :P
    Creator of Modern Blue

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBan View Post
    The theme is live in cydia for those who want it. It does have a few hiccups though... First of all, I somehow forgot to theme Winterboard, Videos, and Music. Also, I typed instructions for the widget, but they aren't showing up on the page, so I think that's deterring people
    I was expecting an explosion of downloads compared to my last theme, but for some reason this one isn't getting much
    Its all subjective. Ive had times where themes wont get a single download for a few days then suddenly have over 10,000
    My SBSettings for absolute in case... It has over 15,000 downloads in the last week but the first day or so it had none at all lol. The theme looks great! If I had a Non HD Device I would happily use it (It looks great) but I have a Retina display

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

PermaBan (2010-10-28)

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBan View Post

I'm downloading it right now, just give it some time. People probably haven't realized its now in cydia. I looked earlier and didn't see it but now coming back to the thread and reading your post got the surprise that its now in cydia. Keep up the good work man and don't hesitate to ask some of the wonderful themers on here for help, they would be happy to help u out and get your themes recognized. Once again great theme, i look forward to seeing more from you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to juicygurl For This Useful Post:

PermaBan (2010-10-28)

Default widget
    How do you adjust the widget? Great Theme btw. I paired it with icons from the chemistry theme, and an animated fish lockscreen.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dionysus342 For This Useful Post:

PermaBan (2010-10-28)

nice theme, i like it, but how do i change the location to my current? and is there a way to change the F to C? i'm newbie to this. thnx.

Quote Originally Posted by lexster View Post
    nice theme, i like it, but how do i change the location to my current? and is there a way to change the F to C? i'm newbie to this. thnx.
    To change your location, you have to ssh into your iPod (I highly reccomen d ifunbox), go to /var/stash/themes/quiet green/widgets/weather, then find weather.html, copy it to your pc, (if you are using one) open it as a text document, then find the line that says locale... I'm on an iPod so I don't know exactly what the line says, but it's near the top of the document, and it has a zip code "10001" in it. Just change that to your zip code, save the file, save it back into the theme in ifunbox (or whatever ssh you are using), and then respring. I know this is a lot I think you also might be able to change weather.HTML in ifile. I'm not near a computer right now, but when I get to one I'll give you guys the link to the full instructions for the widget.

EDIT: I found a great picture in another forum to help with the location and Celsius/Fahrenheit settings.
    EDIT: Yes, you can change the Weather.html with ifile! just navigate to the right folder, open the file as a text viewer, edit the right lines, and you're done! No computer required!

Last edited by PermaBan; 2010-10-29 at 12:07 AM.

well explained. got it to change. Lovin it, it would be nice if u can theme winterboard,phone,message and fb that would be awesome. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by lexster; 2010-10-28 at 02:52 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lexster For This Useful Post:

PermaBan (2010-10-28)

well explained. got it to change. Lovin it, it would be nice if u can theme winterboard,phone,message and fb that would be awesome. Keep up the good work.
    I'll get to work on those right now
    I know about the winterboard, phone, etc... But why is facebook not theming? Are you on ios4? All app store icons should be auto-themed
    Creator of Modern Blue

yea. i just bought my iphone4. and its ios4.1.

yea. i just bought my iphone4. and its ios4.1.
    Okay, it must just be a bug or something, but I have themed Facebook, WinterBoard, Phone, and Messages, etc... here

Just place them in Quiet Green/icons, and make sure the name is saved correctly (case sensitive, .png)

Facebook.png

WinterBoard.png

Phone.png

Messages.png

Videos.png

Music.png

iPod.png

Voice Memos.png

If there are any more missing, just let me know.

New icons! upon request

Camera.png

TomTom.png (Save this image name the same as it appears on your iPhone)

AccuWeather.png

eBay.png

CIBC.png

PingChat!.png

iBattery Pro.png (Not sure on the name of this icon, i got the free version)
    Last edited by PermaBan; 2010-10-28 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

woot. got everything working. PermaBan solved all my problems. Thanks!! Now time to work on sbsetting theme?! Can't wait.

Since you asked for it lexester, I made one
    It's not quite ready because I have a bit more theming to do on it and I have to remove that little white speck on More, Refresh, Respring, and Power

Anyway, here it is

It goes well with the theme, I think

I was messing around in photoshop with some new brushes/styles I downloaded, and made a new wallpaper

?
    Last edited by PermaBan; 2010-10-29 at 06:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12