Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: LockInfo Tick Icon Set for Native Matte theme

Default LockInfo Tick Icon Set for Native Matte theme
    Since there's only a few full icon sets out there for Lockinfo and how I'm a big fan of the Tick icon set, I figured I'll mod all the images to match the exact ones in Native Matte theme in Cydia using the tick icons and changing the file names.

It works well with both Lock Weather and Weather plugins from Cydia. Basically what i did was similate the "nighttime" images better by putting the moon behind the weather image and putting the sun behind some day images, since it wouldnt make much sense for it to be pouring out and theres a sun behind it. So I just followed the NativeMatte theme's format.

The screenshots are to show some of the weather conditions and the icons they depict:

It is only for 3gs and below, not iphone 4. it really hasnt been fully tested to display proper images. It's night time here and what seems like the rest of the world too. I dunno really what the day conditions would look like. lol.

Just unzip and check it on top of Winterboard.

Of course all credit goes to the creators of the NativeMatte theme and the tick icon set. I just modded it perfectly for LockInfo, which I realized a lot of people use.

THIS THEME WORKS FOR THE NATIVE VERSION OF LOCKINFO!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -singapore.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files