Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Yaa ? have you ios4 update?

Quote Originally Posted by JoGe View Post
    Yaa ? have you ios4 update?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I hope you put something behind the lock keypad to block out the lockscreen...Anyway awesome themes and awesome service.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    :
    I have only EPHD and EPHD SOUNDS

This theme doesnt woork ! on iphone 3gs =(
    Last edited by JoGe; 2010-10-19 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It definitely DOES work on a 3GS , I made it on my wifes 3GS. What is the problem, that you have? What version of my theme do you have installed?

The theme that you are commenting on is in beta. Only available by donation on my private Cydia repo. I assume you bought the iphone 4 version from the Cydia Store. THAT does not work on the 3GS, as it is an iphone 4 theme. The 3GS version will be out soon. Thanks!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-19 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Default Aaaaaahhhh..
    Double pay

This is no longer I can explain it. Presses to install the update everything was fine. After you install Auto mask icon from the App Store is gone. To have a framework of these icons from the App Store have any application to do i icon. Funny how it worked before but not now?

Did the masks break for anyone else? I tested the pack on my wifes 3GS last night before I posted. Removing ALL themes from her phone, and did a clean install and the masks were working on hers... Let me know please

And I thought I was going to have a peaceful family night tonight.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

Masks working fine here

Files are located here: com.apple.mobileicons.framework

Reboot, Respring, Select - Deselect .. nothing, not even the frames of applications from Cydia not only those from the App Store

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post

Files are located here: com.apple.mobileicons.framework

Reboot, Respring, Select - Deselect .. nothing, not even the frames of applications from Cydia not only those from the App Store
    I'm pretty the issue is isolated to your device dark... I know those file get corrupted easily, but I definitely tested a fresh install before I let anyone know that the new version was up....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Masks working fine here
    Thanks I know the search bars still need som TLC, are you guys seeing anything else going on?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

mmm will delete everything and install it again from Cydia to try, I apologize that they deal with these things Rob

Only minor issue is when select wallpaper, the text saying move and scale is cut in half. But still only minor detail

mmm will delete everything and install it again from Cydia to try, I apologize that they deal with these things Rob
    No appology need bro!! You just scared me for a second

19. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Only minor issue is when select wallpaper, the text saying move and scale is cut in half. But still only minor detail
    K thx... It is tough to do this theme, because I am working on borrowed time...it's my wifes phone, and SHE like to have it! Lol

I downloaded the update this morning and everything looks great. The only issue that I am having is that I am unable to change the wallpaper. I see the new wallpapers when I go to settings --> wallpaper, and I'm able to select a new wallpaper, but then I close settings and still have the same wallpaper as before. It doesn't work for either the home screen or the lock screen. Does anyone have any ideas what would cause that?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    I downloaded the update this morning and everything looks great. The only issue that I am having is that I am unable to change the wallpaper. I see the new wallpapers when I go to settings --> wallpaper, and I'm able to select a new wallpaper, but then I close settings and still have the same wallpaper as before. It doesn't work for either the home screen or the lock screen. Does anyone have any ideas what would cause that?
    That is because you are using the weather widget I assume. The weather widget is coded to call a wallpaper I believe ,everyone else able to change walls?

The walls are changing fine here. I did notice that with my update that the old elite pro 3gs beta folder was left in winterboard. It made all the icons turn white, a bit shocking. I thought I messed everything up.

The name of The theme is after the update 3G. Not 3GS !in winterboard
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

25. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-19)

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast