Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Update 1.2 gives a size mismatch

Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    Update 1.2 gives a size mismatch
    version 1.2-1 solved it
    Last edited by fobe; 2010-10-13 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Version 1.2-2 live in Cydia... Check your changes... The UI was updated to reflect the HD UI from the iphone 4 version... chatkit updated, only thing still missing is the gamecenter icon I will update that later

liveclock posted in the iphone4 thread, compatible with the 3G, 3GS

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5512262

If anyone wants the new update with the SMS fixed and the new UI theme, hit the paypal soon.... making it another early night
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-10-14 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2010-10-13)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Version 1.2-2 live in Cydia... Check your changes... The UI was updated to reflect the HD UI from the iphone 4 version... chatkit updated, only thing still missing is the gamecenter icon I will update that later

liveclock posted in the iphone4 thread, compatible with the 3G, 3GS

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5512262

If anyone wants the new update with the SMS fixed and the new UI theme, hit the paypal soon.... making it another early night
    Bars the source u sent me for my wife 3GS don't work this is what I'm getting when I try to install the source
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Bars the source u sent me for my wife 3GS don't work this is what I'm getting when I try to install the source
    That error is not related to my repo address I sent you the Elite PRO 3G/s repo via PM

That is a p2pworlds source error .....

Time for bed gang.... Anyone that donates will receive the then first thing in the morning please specify on the donation that it is for the 3GS/3G version

Thanks gang! Night!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Time for bed gang.... Anyone that donates will receive the then first thing in the morning please specify on the donation that it is for the 3GS/3G version

Thanks gang! Night!
    Good night boss and thanks
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Ummm... OMG @ all the sweetness done in the HD thread! Heck, I'm tempted to get an iPhone 4 just to have access to wim's weatherflow! Is any of that hotness going to flow our way?!?

I went through the file names, and they appear right, however, my weather screens are showing up not themed. Any ideas?

Bars, I love Elite Pro theme and I made an review of it! Please press the link on my signature and find the Elite Pro review!

i can't open lockbackground.html.

Quote Originally Posted by dmbsituation View Post
    Ummm... OMG @ all the sweetness done in the HD thread! Heck, I'm tempted to get an iPhone 4 just to have access to wim's weatherflow! Is any of that hotness going to flow our way?!?
    Eventually, everything you see in that thread will be on the repo that you guys are on...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

yusuf530i (2010-10-15)

Quote Originally Posted by denisyasha View Post
    i can't open lockbackground.html.
    You can use ultraedit which has a 15 or 30 day trial to open and edit the lockbackground.HTML I will make the necessary edit for 4.1 on the next update also. Sorry I am a bit behind guys, I was very sick the past couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by CydiaForYou View Post
    Bars, I love Elite Pro theme and I made an review of it! Please press the link on my signature and find the Elite Pro review!
    Sweet thx

so, anyone else having their native weather pages not skinned, or is it just me?

My weather pages themed just fine!

Quote Originally Posted by dmbsituation View Post
    My weather pages themed just fine!
    can you tell me what the names of the pngs for the day and night backgrounds?

Quote Originally Posted by lil red wagon View Post
    Not sure where those are located :/

//var/stash/Themes/Elite Pro 3GS Beta.theme/Bundles/com.apple.weather

at least that is where mine are...

so, anyone else having their native weather pages not skinned, or is it just me?
    did you weather icon loaded from cydia

/private/var/stash/Themes./Elite Pro 3GS Beta.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    weatherbg
    weatherbg_nigth
    Last edited by trebor130657; 2010-10-15 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    did you weather icon loaded from cydia

/private/var/stash/Themes./Elite Pro 3GS Beta.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    weatherbg
    weatherbg_nigth
    im not talking about the live weather on the springboard, im talking about the native weather app, i found the pngs in the theme, they just are not showing up when i open the app. That's why i'm wondering if they are named right
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0063.png  
    Last edited by lil red wagon; 2010-10-15 at 06:26 PM.

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast