Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1104

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Hey Bars, Will there be an update for people on 4.21?? The Passcode lock is no longer transparent. Also the buttons in settings or anywhere in phone are off center now. hope to hear back soon.

Edit: I have fixed the passcode background for 4.2.1 to become transparent.

I just need the "buttons" in settings/general/photos ect that say on/off to bcome centered. There are sum pix of this flaaw a few posts back.
    Last edited by laMe; 2011-02-22 at 01:49 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred80 View Post
    Attention all clever people, I need some help with this theme.

I have a 3GS and am running 4.2.1 and purchased the 3gs version through cydia.

I can't for the life of me work out why i can't select a picture for the lockscreen. Ive looked through the lockscreen files with ifile but nothing seems different to what anyone has posted. I've selected a picture from my camera roll and it just wont show up.

In picture 3 attached, my folders dont show as lovely new icons, just the standard ones, any ideas?

In picture 4 i have added the weather widget. This shows a ? instead of the background, any ideas on how to fix this?

It doesnt show in the picture and it may be something to do with the background, but there is a white border around the edge of the screen when the weather widget is on, and its a different colour to a border that appears around the status bar. Like i say, i hope this is to do with the missing background.

I think that'll do for now.

Just want to say cheers to bars for this theme, excellent work.
    i haven't tried this, but i believe this is how to get your images to show up..

SSH or iFile into your phone, go to /var/stash/Themes/(find the lockscreen theme you're using, ie: 'EPHD LS Slideshow.theme')/Images --and copy images you want to use into this folder

you might need to rename the files to '1.png' or 'Default.png' to get it to work, and i'm not sure if the images have to be a specific resolution or not, if so, read the post earlier where the guy stated 320x480

hope that helps!

AS FOR ME..
    if someone can please help..??

by installing the Elite PRO HD (sorry i'm on iPhone 4) i no longer have the Battery charging lockscreen, instead, i have an Elite Pro HD lockscreen.. does anyone know how to get rid of this so i can see the battery charge progress (no i do not have nor want to enable to batter percentage indicator).. i tried installing other Battery Themes but to no success.. (or can anyone even tell me where this default lockscreen image is located so i can change it?), thanks!

IaMe, Im sure your pretty talented in Photoshop. Have you made a fix for Photolibrarys on fw 4.2.1 yet? The one on the ip4 thread doesn't work.

Also could you tell me how to get a different pic on the left and right for the ls Elite PRO HD LS2.
    Thanks
    Last edited by superman4843; 2011-02-24 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    IaMe, Im sure your pretty talented in Photoshop. Have you made a fix for Photolibrarys on fw 4.2.1 yet? The one on the ip4 thread doesn't work.

Also could you tell me how to get a different pic on the left and right for the ls Elite PRO HD LS2.
    Thanks
    I have fixed 4.2.1 theme. All except the "buttons". I believe I'll have to make the borders a bit longer and that'll fix it.
    If you want 2 dif. Pix on each side, you'll have to modd the HTML file in the lockscreen. I'll upload mine if you want. You'll also have to place the two pix you want in png format in mobile/library/ springboard. Name the pics left.png and right.png(if you r going to use my modded HTML file.
    I'll upload it as soon as I get to a computer for you. Hope I helped.

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    I have fixed 4.2.1 theme. All except the "buttons". I believe I'll have to make the borders a bit longer and that'll fix it.
    If you want 2 dif. Pix on each side, you'll have to modd the HTML file in the lockscreen. I'll upload mine if you want. You'll also have to place the two pix you want in png format in mobile/library/ springboard. Name the pics left.png and right.png(if you r going to use my modded HTML file.
    I'll upload it as soon as I get to a computer for you. Hope I helped.
    Yes if you could upload the HTML file I would appreciate it.

Also could you upload the fix for the Photolibrarys please as that is the only one I cannot get fixed other than the lockscreen and switches.
    Thank you.

Noob here. Thanks to all who have helped me get started with this theme. 57 pages was a lot to read but well worth the time. Much learning took place but along with learning came some noob questions.
    I've seen several of you guys creating icons and I was wondering how I could get those on my phone. Is there an image capture app that is popular among those in this forum or is the capture best done from a Mac or pc? Or is there some other way of getting these im not award of There is plenty of info already here on where to put these so no help needed there, maybe.
    Well wordy enough for this question, thank for any help. This theme rocks!!!!

Im not sure exactly what you mean by get them on your phone, but the icons and Loading screens that the artists here make have to be placed in the proper bundle folder in the theme. (i.e. if you see an icon for Camera and the loading screen you like you would place them in themes/EPHD3g.theme/bundles/com.apple.camera)If you also want to get more info about this theme search for the HD version of this theme. That's a great thread. Its huge but tons of info there.

JML

Thanks for trying to help. What I think I mean is how do I get the icon file downloaded to my phone from this thread or any other? I've been viewing this forum from the app not getting any option to save the icon. When I click on one it just comes up in an image viewer. I currently use the mercury browser which does have an option to save files but it appears to only save the URL for the icon. I hope this is a little clearer but again I'm just a noob!!!

Thanks for trying to help. What I think I mean is how do I get the icon file downloaded to my phone from this thread or any other? I've been viewing this forum from the app not getting any option to save the icon. When I click on one it just comes up in an image viewer. I currently use the mercury browser which does have an option to save files but it appears to only save the URL for the icon. I hope this is a little clearer but again I'm just a noob!!!

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntballer81 View Post
    you have to replace each icon.png file you want to change in the matching bundles folder (with ifile)with the new icon
    Well I've figured out how to get the icons onto the phone and thought I followed these instruction but after respring the ephd 3G theme the icon are now showing the original iPhone icons. I'm trying to change docked icons by the way using a few that Bombmom posted up.

The noob is getting there. Thanks again JML for trying to help. I finally figured out a way to get what I'm wanting. Now the search is on for more awesome icons and background screens.

Be cool,
    TD
    Last edited by Hazoos; 2011-03-09 at 09:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

yeah no probs. As I stated before check the hd thread for this theme. It's got a ton of awesome backgrounds people have made!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    I just need the "buttons" in settings/general/photos ect that say on/off to bcome centered. There are sum pix of this flaaw a few posts back.
    see my post & attached thumbnail:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post5860197
    i'm addicted!... i need iPwn-Rehab!!

Thanks

Hi,
    I have a question, i downloaded this theme, not for the first time, in fact i downloaded it for about 3 times & I never had a problem with folder icons, i just (if I remember well) added @2x in the end of for example: from "FolderIconBG" I made "[email protected]" and if I remeber well it worked, but now it's not. I tried to change the name I think in every way, I also tried to use iwipecache, the same, nothing happened,,, If You could help me, I would be very grate full.
    Damian Nguyen

iPhone? More like MyPhone Predator721's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey barsoverbeats, I wouldn't put any themes or tweaks on CYDIA! People could take that

Thanks

Too bad this theme is not being worked on anymore. I loved it! I wish it's up to date with the latest iOS updates. bars, any chance? I've donated once, I consider doing it again for this one.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    Too bad this theme is not being worked on anymore. I loved it! I wish it's up to date with the latest iOS updates. bars, any chance? I've donated once, I consider doing it again for this one.

Thanks.
    Its coming im doing the HD versions now, and to port it back is easy.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

p4ra (2011-04-14)

Thanks

OK, this is awesome news. I will patienly wait for it. Thanks!

Can I use the theme on 4.3.2?

Thanks

You can, but it does not work as it should. bars said that he will take a look into it. So we have to wait patiently..

hi guys
    i,m new at cydia and themes so i need some help
    i have a 3gs 4.3.3. iphone i download the elite pro theme and i have some issues
    first i dont know how to change the photos at the lock screen
    second when i,m selecting the weather winged to appear i dont have any wallpaper and instead of wallpaper ther is a question-mark at the screen
    third i dont know how to change the town at the weather widget
    and finally fourth the icons that having many apps in are not square but they have the classic iphone original round.

can anyone help me...?

Bars, i bought this theme recently and after spending hours trying different set ups by myself, then a lot of more hours looking around internet for back up and finally reading all these pages, i came up with the sad reality about this theme not being fully supported in iphone 3GS firmware 4.3.2, and thats exactly why i come here to humbly ask you to put a little more effort, after all youve put already, in order to get it working properly on this fw, because i really love the them, and i was really excited to get it after looking around many others, and all i ended up with on my hands, was a buggy result, due to the situation stated above.

Ill be deperately checking this thread daily, hoping to see good news from you, hoping that some time soon i might have my fully working theme, thanks in advance, and keep up the awesome work.

Great, just bought two other themes from you, and none of them are working... i decided to buy them, only after trying simple free ones, and see them work perfectly.

I honestly dont care about the other two themes that much, i mean i still like the EPHD over the GT and the iElegance... but please help me fix or help me get atleast one of them fully working. Thanks.
    Last edited by diverscuba; 2011-05-20 at 03:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast