Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1104

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

LockScreen - [Pretty Dope]

HomeScreen - I have completed the red icon glow for 3GS users. I'll Submit it to Bars and Hopefully he can get it up on the repo.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

superman4843 (2011-02-08)

IaMe you got a 3GS right? Can you tell me how to change my sliders. I got a few from the ip4 thread and when I swap them there like 3 times bigger than the normal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    IaMe you got a 3GS right? Can you tell me how to change my sliders. I got a few from the ip4 thread and when I swap them there like 3 times bigger than the normal ones.
    Yeah, any png you grab from the EPHD thread, will most likly have @2x at the end of its name. Get rid of that first. 2nd, open ur png in PS. Goto image size, then resize it by half. (Divide the original pixles by 2) then save and ssh. Then your all good!!

If u don't understand, ill release some of my lockscreens for you
    Last edited by laMe; 2011-02-08 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Yeah, When iOS4 came out it threw some sliders off balance. You can grab any slider you want or make one. in PS just keep moving the "knob" up or down on a blank png background till it fits good. [Also, get rid of the @2x on the end of the slider names and divide its pixles by 2 and it will fit perfect

If u don't understand, ill release some of my lockscreens for you
    Lol man I'm a complete newb to this stuff. if it's not too much trouble could you put up some of your lockscreens. Thanks

Put this in any EPHD lockscreen.

It goes in EPHD LOCKSCREEN>Bundles> and replace the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder with mine.

Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

superman4843 (2011-02-09)

It goes in EPHD LOCKSCREEN>Bundles> and replace the com.apple.TelephonyUI folder with mine.

Enjoy
    Thanks bro, works good

Enjoy
    Lol I got a whole bunch of questions here
    (1) how did you get your pics on your lockscreen to not have the shadow on the top and bottom.
    (2) how did you get your date and time up top on your lockscreen
    (3) if it's not too much trouble could I get a blue color like the blue glow in place of the red on the slider you gave me. It's the rectangle that the slider fits in.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance
    Last edited by superman4843; 2011-02-09 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks bro, works good

Lol I got a whole bunch of questions here
    (1) how did you get your pics on your lockscreen to not have the shadow on the top and bottom.
    (2) how did you get your date and time up top on your lockscreen
    (3) if it's not too much trouble could I get a blue color like the blue glow in place of the red on the slider you gave me. It's the rectangle that the slider fits in.

Sorry for all the questions and thanks in advance
    1st, the shadows - I cut them out using the pen tool in PS. It's easy. If you don't know PS, I can upload them.

2nd, goto settings>lockclock hide(or whatever it's called) you can toggle that option there. If you don't have it, search cydia. It's free.

3. I'm running out with the girlfriend in a bit, but when I get back I'll make the slider for you. (if you know photoshop, select the slide bar, then new adjustment layer, select hue/saturation, then click red, and slide the hue till your happy with the blue you get.) if not I'll make it for you when I get home.
    Hope I helped.

Sorry for the bump,
    iPhone app won't let me up a pic to an edited post.

-I think I like this lockscreen better with the trees in background instead of the black 3D design I had earlier. What do you guys think is better?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

1st, the shadows - I cut them out using the pen tool in PS. It's easy. If you don't know PS, I can upload them.

2nd, goto settings>lockclock hide(or whatever it's called) you can toggle that option there. If you don't have it, search cydia. It's free.

3. I'm running out with the girlfriend in a bit, but when I get back I'll make the slider for you. (if you know photoshop, select the slide bar, then new adjustment layer, select hue/saturation, then click red, and slide the hue till your happy with the blue you get.) if not I'll make it for you when I get home.
    Hope I helped.
    I'm not familiar with PS or Photoshop. If it's not too much trouble could you post the no shadow on the picture frame and the slider. I can prob figure out the time position. I know this is a lot of work for you. I do appreciate the help

Sorry for the bump,

-I think I like this lockscreen better with the trees in background instead of the black 3D design I had earlier. What do you guys think is better?
    Trees

Sorry for the bump,

Trees
    Last edited by superman4843; 2011-02-09 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Please help me: i make a update to 4.2.1 and now i have some problems. see at my screenshots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png   -img_0002.png   -img_0004.png   -img_0003.png  

Sorry, I'm new to all of this. I have a 3GS 39th week production running 4.2.1 with a untethered redsn0w jailbreak. I just downloaded your Elite Pro HD 3G/3GS 1.0-1 from cydia. I am having several of the same problems that others have mentioned. I was wondering if any of these were corrected in the 2.0 release and if so how to get the 2.0 release. I am hesitant to manually mess with files in iFile. I can't get a picture on the lockscreen, the weather has the wrong town, my lockscreen time and date are still on the top and my background is black with a blue ? In a box

IaMe or bombmom, do either of you know how to add a blue glow to an icon and are either of you able to skew icons?

hi rob ---- barsoverbeats,

hey there can you tell me why clockhide has a dependency on elite? i emailed 5050and he told me that the theme had a dependecy on clockhide. the reason im asking is because i cant remove clockhide without removing elite. any thoughts or ways i can get around that? i really dont need clockhide yet want to keep my theme.

thanks...

I am trying to change the color of the text in the weather widget. I was able to find the stylesheet that I could change the text on the left side of the widget (City, temp, weather descrip). But I cannot figure out how to change the font color of the text on the right (day, date, month). Can someone please tell me where this is? Is is a stylesheet I need to find?
    Thank you in advance!

IaMe or bombmom, do either of you know how to add a blue glow to an icon and are either of you able to skew icons?
    Yeah, I'll help you out when I get to a pc.

Quote Originally Posted by CTGooner View Post
    I am trying to change the color of the text in the weather widget. I was able to find the stylesheet that I could change the text on the left side of the widget (City, temp, weather descrip). But I cannot figure out how to change the font color of the text on the right (day, date, month). Can someone please tell me where this is? Is is a stylesheet I need to find?
    Thank you in advance!
    i think its here: EPHD weather widget2.theme/widgets/weather/stylesheets

theres a css there. open it and look at:

textcontainer

color: #000000

if u change the numbers it will change color.
    well i read it somewere, hope it works for you.

please share your findings

Yes, that is what I used to change the color on the left side of the widget - city, temo and descrition. But i can't figure out where to change the same for the day, date and month.

I love the theme so far, but is there some way to have the keyboard themed without using iAcces?

And if not, is there some way to make iAcces act more like the original keyboard? As in, auto-capitalizing sentences, changing back to letters after hitting the spacebar from the num/punctuation, defaulting to letters when opening, etc. It also seems to miss a lot of auto-corrections.

Attention all clever people, I need some help with this theme.

I have a 3GS and am running 4.2.1 and purchased the 3gs version through cydia.

I can't for the life of me work out why i can't select a picture for the lockscreen. Ive looked through the lockscreen files with ifile but nothing seems different to what anyone has posted. I've selected a picture from my camera roll and it just wont show up.

In picture 3 attached, my folders dont show as lovely new icons, just the standard ones, any ideas?

In picture 4 i have added the weather widget. This shows a ? instead of the background, any ideas on how to fix this?

It doesnt show in the picture and it may be something to do with the background, but there is a white border around the edge of the screen when the weather widget is on, and its a different colour to a border that appears around the status bar. Like i say, i hope this is to do with the missing background.

I think that'll do for now.

Just want to say cheers to bars for this theme, excellent work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-001.png   -picture-002.png   -picture-003.png   -picture-004.png  

Well I can't help you on the first two, but for the folders issue I had that. Make sure in Winterboard you have EPHD 3g on the bottom, then above that EPHD IOS4 and all the rest above them.After I did that, I just resprung, and they worked. As for the weather widget I had the same thing. I'm not sure if this is the best way, but i got it to work by putting the background picture I wanted into
    private/var/Mobile/Library/Springboard.

1. SSH your phone to themes/EPHD/ Weather Widget2.theme. If you dont know what SSH is google it or check it out here on the forums. (I use Win scp for pc)

2. there is a HTML doc in there. Right click it and edit. You don't have to change anything, just note down the line it refers to src img>private/var/Mobile/Library/Springboard/Homebackground.jpg

3. Go to that location and change the name to HomeBackgroundBackup.jpg or something. DON'T CHANGE ANY OF THE OTHER ONES, JUST THAT ONE.

4. Copy over the background you want here and rename it HomeBackground.jpg(make sure its 320x480)

5.Optionally at this point i created a folder named other homebackgrounds and put a few other of my backgrounds in there in case i want to change it up later.

6. Respring, and it should have worked.

If anyone knows an easier way please post it!!! I like to do
    things the hard way
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ephd-homescreen.png  
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleleaf; 2011-02-20 at 12:49 AM. Reason: added a pic

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast