Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1104

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by vokey7 View Post
    while waiting for new iElegance PRO HD for my 3gs i have bought the excellent Elite PRO HD but not all the features work. The key board has remained the same and i have only one lock screen and that is not animated. Have i missed something? they do not appear in winterboard or do i have to down load them from cidia. Thanks for any advice
    The keyboard won't change without iAcess. I would think maybe you haven't downloaded everything from cydia yet. I would check and make sure because there should be at least 1 animated lockscreen.

Don't want to seem thick but i proberbly will, do you mean iAcces i don't have that. Do i need to download it seperately? or should i just download the complete theme again. Thanks for your patience
    i do have iAcces's Source though.
    Animated lock screen now working but still no joy with the keyboard. Searched in cydia and found iAccess there are quite a few. Can you please let me know which one. Thanks again for your help
    Last edited by vokey7; 2011-01-21 at 01:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Can you post a pic up please. it will be easier to help you.

Never tried it before but I will, LOL

Nope can't do it, I'd just go ask in the iP4 theme thread. Some one will hook you up I'm sure.
    RE: posting a pic for help with ielegance icons - I am not sure what pic would be helpful. All of my icons are the standard icons. I have installed ielegance elite, The pro slider works great, the network id says ielegance, I have all the great blue lightening number clicks, and all of the page loader files for things like the calculator. But all of the icons are still the default icons. So when I unlock the phone , it's not nearly as pretty as when it is locked. When I ifunbox to explore the iphone files, all the great pro icons are in the pro theme icons folder, they just aren't showing up on my phone. In case it helps - these are the themes I have checked in winterboard, in this order - PRO WP Clock No Shelves, Pro Slider, Pro No Shelves, Pro Script Carrier, Pro. I appreciate any help you can offer. Thank you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Does anyone know if the purchased version on Cydia has been updated? Just curious

read the most pages of this thread, but find no answers that i understand. Ive running 4.2.1 on a 3GS installed the elite pro HD for 3GS and cant change the pic on the animated Lockscreen. Changed successfull to 24h format, but dont find a way to change the pics. If i disable the lockscreen, i see the picture that a choose as lockscreen background as background, but when i switch the animated lockscreen on, theres the impressive message to choose a pic in teh camera roll. Some hints for me ?

great, thank bars

Nevermind - solved - had no idea it needed to be in Summerboard mode. Everything is great now!

Hey guys, having a real problem with this.

I have an iPhone4 Jailbroken on 4.1OS.

I installed Elite Pro HD from Cydia and when I go to Winterboard my only two options are "EPHD" and "EPHD Sounds". No animated lock screens, no weather widget, no wallpapaers, no color options, nothing. Are the options for all this supposed to appear within Winterboard?

I've reinstalled, restarted, resprung and nothing. I'm really disappointed at this point. I'm trying to pour through 70 pages of this thread to see if I missed something. But right now I'm really bummed that I can't seem to figure it out.

So... did I miss something?
    Last edited by jnance50; 2011-01-24 at 03:42 AM.

Sent you a email with proof for the 4.2.1. Ty looking forward to hearing back.

Quote Originally Posted by jnance50 View Post
    I installed Elite Pro HD from Cydia and when I go to Winterboard my only two options are "EPHD" and "EPHD Sounds". No animated lock screens, no weather widget, no wallpapaers, no color options, nothing. Are the options for all this supposed to appear within Winterboard?
    What you are missing is the additional addons if you installed the HD iPhone 4 version. Just do a search for Elite Pro HD and you will see as a separate install package for the "Extras".

If you have further issues, go to the EliteProHD iPhone4 thread for more help.

I know this isn't your fault. I blame Apple and their incessant need to tweak so they can control everything and wind up screwing it all up for their customers, who they don't give a rat's *** about. I'm just venting, but updating to ios4.2.1 has caused problems with EVERY SINGLE theme I have on my phone.

Here's the Elite Pro issue in the pics. And yes, I've selected images to display from my phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_3726.png   -img_3728.png  

Thanks

Yeah, I've updated today my iPhone to 4.2.1 and installed the theme. Everything seems to be fine, except the shown on the pictures. Would be great if anyone could provide solution to this.

I have also downloaded icons and loading screens from Elite Pro HD thread in iOS4 section for WhatsApp Messengers and eBuddy Pro. Placed them both in Bundles. Loading screens are present, but icon for WhatsApp Messenger won't change. Even after reboot. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    Last edited by p4ra; 2011-02-06 at 11:07 PM.

I'm working on red glow theme for 3GS users! I have the dockflow complete. What do u guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    I'm working on red glow theme for 3GS users! I have the dockflow complete. What do u guys think?
    I like. Could you post your mail icon please.

That looks good. Keep going.

Hers is a full scale pic.

-Ill post the mail icon when i'm on wifi and i can ssh

Hers is a full scale pic.

-Ill post the mail icon when i'm on wifi and i can ssh
    Ok thanks bro

here is one w/o glow. let me know if u want glow one

Edit: If you want the dark one as well let me know. This is the only one on my pc. I'll still have to SSH once i'm on wifi for the others
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -icon-mail.png  
    Last edited by laMe; 2011-02-08 at 02:25 AM.

here is one w/o glow. let me know if u want glow one

Edit: If you want the dark one as well let me know. This is the only one on my pc. I'll still have to SSH once i'm on wifi for the others
    If you could get the dark one with the red glow I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Thanks

bars, can you reply on this one, please? I love your theme and would like to fix it.

Thanks.

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-2g-3...ml#post5797015

Page 53 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast