Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1104

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can i use animated weather screens and if so where can i get them ? are they just gifs and need to be ssh into weather widget somewhere?..
    I hope someone can help as am noob to modding but want to learn how to do these things.
    thanks in advance.

Thanks

bombmom, this is my setup. Icons are OK, but the time is still in 12h format despite the fact, that I have changed the config from false to true, which should give me 24h format.

Thanks for all the help. I really appreciate it.

It looks like you have 2 different lockscreens activated.

Lockscreen with slider and HD LS 2
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-14 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

True. I have fixed it. Everything works great now. Thanks a lot.

Does anyone have the 4.2.1 update yet? I can't find it in cydia and I thought it was promised a week ago?

Thanks for the help.

Quick question, do you have to pay for iaccess? I downloaded it via cydia 2 weeks ago and now it's saying my free trial is over. When I go to the online site it's in Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    True. I have fixed it. Everything works great now. Thanks a lot.
    Glad to here it. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by skyperion View Post
    Does anyone have the 4.2.1 update yet? I can't find it in cydia and I thought it was promised a week ago?

Thanks for the help.
    I think Bars is missing in action, I hope to here from him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    Quick question, do you have to pay for iaccess? I downloaded it via cydia 2 weeks ago and now it's saying my free trial is over. When I go to the online site it's in Chinese.
    There is a thread for keyboards in the iP4 forum that will walk you through buying it. Costs $15 though.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-14 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

skyperion (2011-01-14), superman4843 (2011-01-14)

My EBAY icon is different from the picture in iFile. I have it named icon.png. Is that correct?

hi all ... why settings loading screens on my iphone not working
    I use the iphone 3G

thnx before

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Glad to here it. Enjoy.

I think Bars is missing in action, I hope to here from him soon.

There is a thread for keyboards in the iP4 forum that will walk you through buying it. Costs $15 though.
    my full time job, and iElegance PRO HD, has me running so thin right now.... if anyone need the 4.2.1 files before I actually get. chance to get them on Cydia, please email me with the reciept of purchase of the theme, and I will get you my private repo address so that you can get the new 4.2.1 lockscreen and the the updated weather widget if you do this, you will have to remove the theme that you have installed from Cydia and then follow my instructions to get the version from my repo. The Lockscreen for 4.2.1, is the Lockscreen V3. The weather widget for 4.2.1 is named for 4.2.... the only difference in the weather is that the wallpaper is being called from within the theme folder. The code is set to call the image in the /wallpaper/ folder inside the theme folder. There are a few of the theme wallpapers in that folder, but the code calls the "1.png" so if you want to change it, then you will have to name the one you want to 1.png and replace the current one in the Wallpapers folder

Cheers guys! I knew I should have never set a time on these things, as you never know what the next day has in store. I usually don't do and this is why.... I hate to let people down.... I am very fair though, and anyone could have provided me with proof of purchase and received my private repo for the updates if needed my email is [email protected]

To make it smooth running, please provide the receipt when you make the email request

Thanks! You guys are awesome

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

CTGooner (2011-01-19), skyperion (2011-01-18)

Quote Originally Posted by D1ka View Post
    hi all ... why settings loading screens on my iphone not working
    I use the iphone 3G

thnx before
    Are you in 4.2.1? If so u can rename the Default.png to Default~iphone.png with ifile and it will then work.... I have to do the naming for 4.2.1, for some icons and the loading screen yet I will try to complete this as soon as I can!

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    my full time job, and iElegance PRO HD, has me running so thin right now.... if anyone need the 4.2.1 files before I actually get. chance to get them on Cydia, please email me with the reciept of purchase of the theme, and I will get you my private repo address so that you can get the new 4.2.1 lockscreen and the the updated weather widget
    Cheers guys! I knew I should have never set a time on these things, as you never know what the next day has in store. I usually don't do and this is why.... I hate to let people down.... I am very fair though, and anyone could have provided me with proof of purchase and received my private repo for the updates if needed my email is [email protected]

To make it smooth running, please provide the receipt when you make the email request

Thanks! You guys are awesome
    Bars,

Thank you for the offer, pm sent. Sorry to hear you are so busy, hope you get some rest soon.

Sky

Thanks Bars. I got the update and it looks great. The black theme is awesome. I had a question about the font update - I installed it, but not sure where it would be showing up? Is it avenir in Bytafont? Or is it something I change via ssh?

Thanks again for the update, it looks awesome.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

any news on red icon glow update for this theme??

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Oh did you figure out what icons you wanted skewed for your dock. Or do you have Photoshop and I'll just give you the action script.
    Bombmom, if it's not too much trouble for you, do you think you could send me the script, too?

Quote Originally Posted by squeaksusmc View Post
    Bombmom, if it's not too much trouble for you, do you think you could send me the script, too?
    dock flow.zip

The trick to it is that you have to change any icons that are 59x60 to 118x120 then run the action script. Only system and cydia icons can be skewed.I think I have to double skew the far left in order for it to look like a single skew though.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

squeaksusmc (2011-01-20)

bombmom do you know how to make carrier logos? If so could I get Bryan with a red HD in the same font as the elite pro hd carrier logo please

Default Springboard Icons
    I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place, and it is a noob question - but I bought ielegance elite pro - everything works great - except I can't get the springboard icons to load. I can see them all in ifunbox - but they don't show up on my phone. I have 3g with 4.2.1. jailbroke with redsn0w. Is it a compatability issue with 4.2.1? Thank you for your help. I love this theme - it is gorgeous - I really want the springboard aps.

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingOnIt View Post
    I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place, and it is a noob question - but I bought ielegance elite pro - everything works great - except I can't get the springboard icons to load. I can see them all in ifunbox - but they don't show up on my phone. I have 3g with 4.2.1. jailbroke with redsn0w. Is it a compatability issue with 4.2.1? Thank you for your help. I love this theme - it is gorgeous - I really want the springboard aps.
    Can you post a pic up please. it will be easier to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    bombmom do you know how to make carrier logos? If so could I get Bryan with a red HD in the same font as the elite pro hd carrier logo please
    Never tried it before but I will, LOL

Nope can't do it, I'd just go ask in the iP4 theme thread. Some one will hook you up I'm sure.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-20 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

23. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

superman4843 (2011-01-21)

Default Features missing in Ellite PRO HD
    while waiting for new iElegance PRO HD for my 3gs i have bought the excellent Elite PRO HD but not all the features work. The key board has remained the same and i have only one lock screen and that is not animated. Have i missed something? they do not appear in winterboard or do i have to down load them from cidia. Thanks for any advice

Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast