Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

hi guys, I finally got my dock sorted out. thanks!! saw that the updates are up on cydia but getting an error when trying to download? I'm on a 3GS phone running 4.2.1 and I purchased ephd for the 3GS?? any ideas?

forgot to ask my tech question. I have weather elements app but it's not enabled in wb. I have the icin and ls but when I click on the icon I get my safari ls??
    Last edited by Jetjocchris; 2011-01-08 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    All 4.2.1 updates will be on my repo tomorrow night... Then they will be live for the store version on Saturday
    I've noticed that the 4.2.1 updates for iPhone 4 are online. Any countdown for the 3G port?

the 3G/3GS updates will be coming tonight to my repo, then tomorrow to the MMI purchasers.... Sorry I was supposed to have it up last night, but didnt have a chance to get it done

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Jetjocchris (2011-01-08), skyperion (2011-01-08), svlifeguard (2011-01-08), TimVFR (2011-01-09), trebor130657 (2011-01-08)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    All 4.2.1 updates will be on my repo tomorrow night... Then they will be live for the store version on Saturday
    Theres the answer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

svlifeguard (2011-01-09)

Hello all im a first time poster.

So here are my issues, no matter what i do i get no lock screen pic or home screen pic, and when someone calls i get the pic that is supposed to be on the lock screen

im running 4.2.1 on a 3GS

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_jam288 View Post
    Hello all im a first time poster.

So here are my issues, no matter what i do i get no lock screen pic or home screen pic, and when someone calls i get the pic that is supposed to be on the lock screen

im running 4.2.1 on a 3GS
    Please read the above post
    Last edited by p8ntballer81; 2011-01-09 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Updates live on my repo..... Weather widget for 4.2.(1) added as a new package, Base theme updated for 4.2.(1) Including all Icon updates, Loading Screen updates, Bundles updates

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-09), Jetjocchris (2011-01-09), svlifeguard (2011-01-09)

Thanks bars, just emailed you to get you repo.

Great work with the update! I just have one more thing... A few of my icons didn't auto theme (BytaFont, n64iphone, gameboy4iphone, mobileterminal, and WiBlaze) so I was wondering what I can do to theme them myself. Thanks!

If you goto the HD thread you can find them in there. Just do a search.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

svlifeguard (2011-01-09)

Alright, I used this technique with BytaFont and it worked after resizing the images from the retina display to standard definition. One problem I'm experiencing, though, is theming the Terminal app. I'm wondering if SSH-ing the beta version of this app changed the bundle name since it didn't come from Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by svlifeguard View Post
    Alright, I used this technique with BytaFont and it worked after resizing the images from the retina display to standard definition. One problem I'm experiencing, though, is theming the Terminal app. I'm wondering if SSH-ing the beta version of this app changed the bundle name since it didn't come from Cydia.
    Never mind. I figured it out. Capitalization is a fickle thing with this theme...

Last question... I promise. Surprisingly enough, the HD thread didn't have icons for gb4iphone, n64iphone, or WiBlaze. I had them make icons for these apps but I don't know what to name the bundles to put the icons in. E.G. com.whatever.wiblaze
    Last edited by svlifeguard; 2011-01-09 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

16. The Following User Says Thank You to svlifeguard For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-09)

If you look at the info.plist in the application it will tell you the name for the bundle folder and icon name. I don't have any of those so I can't really help there.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

svlifeguard (2011-01-09)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    If you look at the info.plist in the application it will tell you the name for the bundle folder and icon name. I don't have any of those so I can't really help there.
    I have Windows so I can't view the plists myself but if anyone's kind enough, I've uploaded the plists here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    hello, i'm new here
    first of all i want to say thank you to barsoverbeats for this theme!

i have a iphone 3gs with ios 4.0 and some trouble with my folders after i have install this theme

between every icon is a gap...is there any solution about this problem?

thx again
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by svlifeguard View Post
    I have Windows so I can't view the plists myself but if anyone's kind enough, I've uploaded the plists here:

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    They didn't work but I'll get back to you.

Sorry I can't find them. If you have iFile you can use it to look at the apps folders to find the .plist
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-09 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

svlifeguard (2011-01-09)

Ok so Everytime I try to download the 4.2.1 updates I get a forbedden message. I have even uninstalled the theme from the phone and reinstalled from what is currently on Cydia. No matter what I do I get no home screen background or lock screen background and when receiving or making a call the picture that should be on the lock screen shows up. Even if I have a saved picture for that number in my contacts. Any help would be great.

If you bought the theme through cydia not the private beta repo I'm not sure they are out yet. You could be trying to download the iP4 ones, that will tell you its forbidden. I updated from the beta repo fine. Bars normally will post here when theres a cydia release. I do know the modmyi repo is acting up though.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    If you bought the theme through cydia not the private beta repo I'm not sure they are out yet. You could be trying to download the iP4 ones, that will tell you its forbidden. I updated from the beta repo fine. Bars normally will post here when theres a cydia release. I do know the modmyi repo is acting

up though.
    I have the feeling it's bit on Cydia yet. I believe the version I have is 1.0-1. Since I have paid for it thru Cydia can I us the repo from bars or do I just have to wait? Thx agAin.

The only way to get the repo address is from Bars himself.

I'm trying to get the repo as well. Been Waitin all day and still don't have it. Maybe tomorrow.

Page 49 of 56 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast