Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    The issue with this is that when using the HTML lockscreens the battery charging image will not display. That's just the way the HTML works.... It is a toss up, nice customizable HTML lockscreen or battery image.... Lockscreen for me all day
    Your absolutly right

The iPod thing is just the way the top overlay is designed.... You can rename the file if it bothers you the file that does it is /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer/NowPlayingTopOverlay.png

The issue with the weather is being looked at.... The issue is Crapple changed the way the background image is handled, and I will have to make it call a static wallpaper, for the 4.2.1 version.... I will try to put the 4.2.1 version up tonight....

Cheers!
    What do i rename it to?
    im just starting out with all this SSHing business etc!

Quote Originally Posted by superman4843 View Post
    How do I change my dock icons to the dock flow ones. I installed five icon dock and ifile. if possible can someone please give a step by step for using ifile. thanks
    first u hav to know wich icons u want to replace and were they are. also u need to have these new icon ready on your pc.

now open ifile and go to : var/stash/themes/ephd 3g.theme
    then go into the folder named : bundles
    there u see alot of folders with the names of programs/apps running on your iphone/ipod.
    for example; the icon for mail is in this folder: com.apple.mobilemail
    open that folder and search for the file named: icon.png
    thats the icon you see on your homescreen
    and that one needs to be replaced

in ifile is a option to add files in folder of your choice from your pc. on the bottom bar u see a wifi looking symbol. if u click on that ,ifile is opening a webserver wich u can connect to with your pc. just open a new tab in your browser and type in the http adres that on your iphone screen. your pc will now connect to your phone. that "program"thats now open on pc works the same as is explained for ifile . go to the specific folder were you want the new icon and then select the new icon from your pc and upload it into the folder. the new icon on your pc must have the same name as the original icon and you can just upload the new icon and choose overwrite file when promted.

in all folders the name for the icon is: icon.png
    except with a couple programs like the mediaplayer
    that one is called: icon-mediaplayer.png
    so name your new icon the same when replacing

for each icon u want to replace u have to search for their folder in the "bundles"section of the theme with ifile.

after u replaced the icons u want, exit ifile and respring or restart.

and your done.

Hope this was clear and helpfull for you

feel free to ask for more info

have fun pimpin your iphone and welcome to the community

Quote Originally Posted by bluearmy01 View Post
    Cheers!
    What do i rename it to?
    i think it doesnt matter what name u give it, aslong its something different, but u can try that by just adding a 0 or 1 after the filename
    Last edited by p8ntballer81; 2011-01-06 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to p8ntballer81 For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-06), bombmom (2011-01-06), superman4843 (2011-01-07)

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntballer81 View Post
    i think it doesnt matter what name u give it, aslong its something different, but u can try that by just adding a 0 or 1 after the filename
    Nice one, Ta very much!

Cheers!
    What do i rename it to?
    Just rename it to anything.... Put a .back on the end of it.... The only reason you will rename it is so that winterboard doesn't use the file... It will use the stock file and it won't look as good. Then you can rename it back and have the nice look again when you decide that it's better that it looks nice.... Lol

Oops.... Didn't see this was answered

Thanks!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Here try these and let me know.

I don't suppose you have an icon for Safari that i could replace the Phone icon with? the other 3 are in the exact same position i would use on my phone
    No problem if not!

Thanks

The iPod thing is just the way the top overlay is designed.... You can rename the file if it bothers you the file that does it is /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer/NowPlayingTopOverlay.png
    Yep, works for me

I don't suppose you have an icon for Safari that i could replace the Phone icon with? the other 3 are in the exact same position i would use on my phone
    No problem if not!

Thanks
    no i dont have it, sorry
    Last edited by p8ntballer81; 2011-01-06 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I would be most grateful if someone could help me out with an issue on the lock screen of this great theme.

I'm running Elite Pro on my 3gs under FW 4.2.1. Whatever I try I can't seem to get the images to show on the lock screen. All I get is the screen shown below. I have tried changing lockcreen wallpaper from my camera roll. Tried adding images to the image folder within the EPHD LS folder, naming the images 1.png etc and also tried adding images to the springboard sub-folder. Nothing seems to work and I'm not sure sure that I am doing the right thing. I looked through numerous posts on this very helpful thread but nothing seems to help.

If anyone could tell me how I add my own images including the full folder name the files go into I would be really grateful.

Thanks for the help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0030.png  

Yep, works for me

no i dont have it, sorry
    No worries,

i followed the guide to add the icons and i have managed to do all but the ipod one... i renamed the file to icon-mediaplayer.png and replaced it but it still shows the old photo and not the angled one? any ideas whats going wrong?

No worries,

i followed the guide to add the icons and i have managed to do all but the ipod one... i renamed the file to icon-mediaplayer.png and replaced it but it still shows the old photo and not the angled one? any ideas whats going wrong?
    did u watched for the capital letters? the M in media and the P in player must becapitalized!
    and did you place it in: com.apple.mobileipod

did u watched for the capital letters? the M in media and the P in player must becapitalized!
    Yeah, i have capitalized them and it still looks the same?
    where is the default ipod icon stored on the phone? maybe its to do with the change i made a few posts back?

Yeah, i have capitalized them and it still looks the same?
    where is the default ipod icon stored on the phone? maybe its to do with the change i made a few posts back?
    its in : com.apple.mobileipod

15. The Following User Says Thank You to p8ntballer81 For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-06)

its in : com.apple.mobileipod
    Stupid me!
    i was changing the icon in media player... doh!

Thanks for the help!

Quote Originally Posted by skyperion View Post
    I would be most grateful if someone could help me out with an issue on the lock screen of this great theme.

I'm running Elite Pro on my 3gs under FW 4.2.1. Whatever I try I can't seem to get the images to show on the lock screen. All I get is the screen shown below. I have tried changing lockcreen wallpaper from my camera roll. Tried adding images to the image folder within the EPHD LS folder, naming the images 1.png etc and also tried adding images to the springboard sub-folder. Nothing seems to work and I'm not sure sure that I am doing the right thing. I looked through numerous posts on this very helpful thread but nothing seems to help.

If anyone could tell me how I add my own images including the full folder name the files go into I would be really grateful.

Thanks for the help.
    I think the version you are using isnt quite compatible with 4.2.1.... new lockscreens that are compatible have been readied and i think they will be added to cydia in the next few days... im sure bars can confirm this!
    Last edited by bluearmy01; 2011-01-06 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bluearmy01 For This Useful Post:

skyperion (2011-01-06)

I think the version you are using isnt quite compatible with 4.2.1.... new lockscreens that are compatible have been readied and i think they will be added to cydia in the next few days... im sure bars can confirm this!
    Thanks so much for getting back to me. I'll await the new lockscreens with baited breath!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

skyperion (2011-01-06)

No problem if not!

Thanks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-07), p8ntballer81 (2011-01-07)

Mine as of now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Top half

Sorry for the bump
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

All 4.2.1 updates will be on my repo tomorrow night... Then they will be live for the store version on Saturday

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-07), joseorlandi (2011-01-08)

Page 48 of 56 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast