Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjocchris View Post
    I will try, thanks.
    no problem,your welcome. we have a "thanks " button

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to p8ntballer81 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-06), Jetjocchris (2011-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Yes, and yes.... You can very easily fix the maps icon yourself.... Get ifile from Cydia and open it, and navigate to /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ then make "icon.png" into "Icon.png" if that doesn't fix it after deselecting then reselecting the theme in winterboard, then name it Icon~iphone.png

Watch the case (it's the key)
    Aha! Thank you again!
    Can't wait for the update!

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntballer81 View Post
    here are the standard icons
    Sorry Dude. Went out to see the Canada Russia game. Glad to see you got hooked up with the best in the game(Darkness777). Dark has made just about every icon and loading screen for EPHD. He's an animal. Almost every thing that he has made in the iP4 HD thread will work for the 3G(s) no resizing at all.

Hi guys, I'm gettn my dock figured out. thought I had really screwed it up. so simple and I was trying to make it so hard. thought you had to use a dock.psd and a dock.atn or something like that???

just need to figure out how to download the icons on my phone and get them to install without the White border around them?? the ones that are bundled seem to download and install fine but im having trouble saving single images.
    thanks again!

Hi guys, I'm gettn my dock figured out. thought I had really screwed it up. so simple and I was trying to make it so hard. thought you had to use a dock.psd and a dock.atn or something like that???

just need to figure out how to download the icons on my phone and get them to install without the White border around them?? the ones that are bundled seem to download and install fine but im having trouble saving single images.
    thanks again!
    Right click and save target as should do you fine

how do I right click from my phone?

how do I right click from my phone?
    LOL I guess you can't. I don't know what to say but I'll get back to you. I do mine through the computer, but I know who to ask.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by bombmom
    Raaaaaaaajjjjj How do you save icons when on the iPod/iPhone so you don't get the white background? Never tried before I only use my computer.

Answer Raaj Fx:
    Its lonnnng but you need Safari download manager and iFile.

i only know how to save them from ImageShack though

Go to the page on safari , click on the icon you want it will open it , then click download image then save it. it will download the icon to var/mobile/media/downloads then move it were ever it needs to be through iFile.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2011-01-06 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Jetjocchris (2011-01-06), Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-06)

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

Dont ask how i know it aha i just do

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raaj FX was banned For This Useful Post:

Jetjocchris (2011-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by raaj fx View Post

dont ask how i know it aha i just do
    lmao

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Raaj FX was banned (2011-01-06)

thanks so much bombmom!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jetjocchris For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Sorry Dude. Went out to see the Canada Russia game. Glad to see you got hooked up with the best in the game(Darkness777). Dark has made just about every icon and loading screen for EPHD. He's an animal. Almost every thing that he has made in the iP4 HD thread will work for the 3G(s) no resizing at all.
    but he couldnt make it right,he said there was something wrong with the icons or something that he uses to make icons thats not suitable for use on 3gs. but he tried and they didnt turn out great as u can see in the zipfile he posted

but he couldnt make it right,he said there was something wrong with the icons or something that he uses to make icons thats not suitable for use on 3gs. but he tried and they didnt turn out great as u can see in the zipfile he posted
    Here try these and let me know.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

p8ntballer81 (2011-01-06)

will try it right now

@ bombmom

Yep, i looks much better now.
    thanks

look at old and new

old:

new:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -screennew.png  
    Last edited by p8ntballer81; 2011-01-06 at 04:00 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to p8ntballer81 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-06)

@ barsoverbeats

is there a battery charging theme coming for this theme?
    i sure hope so

Love the new Lockscreens for the 3G.... Thank you!

One thing i've noticed in the Ipod skin, i can't seem to tab between the standard view and the view where you can choose shuffle/repeat and song progress bar, its permanently stuck on the later?

Is there any way i can get a background with the weather widget? at presnet it just shows as a blue? on my phone...

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by bluearmy01 View Post
    Love the new Lockscreens for the 3G.... Thank you!

One thing i've noticed in the Ipod skin, i can't seem to tab between the standard view and the view where you can choose shuffle/repeat and song progress bar, its permanently stuck on the later?

Is there any way i can get a background with the weather widget? at presnet it just shows as a blue? on my phone...

Cheers!
    The iPod thing is just the way the top overlay is designed.... You can rename the file if it bothers you the file that does it is /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.MediaPlayer/NowPlayingTopOverlay.png

The issue with the weather is being looked at.... The issue is Crapple changed the way the background image is handled, and I will have to make it call a static wallpaper, for the 4.2.1 version.... I will try to put the 4.2.1 version up tonight....

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-06), p8ntballer81 (2011-01-06)

@ barsoverbeats

i sure hope so
    In fact there is a battery charging theme already. The problem is if you use one of the lockscreens it overrides it because of HTML issues

@ barsoverbeats

i sure hope so
    The issue with this is that when using the HTML lockscreens the battery charging image will not display. That's just the way the HTML works.... It is a toss up, nice customizable HTML lockscreen or battery image.... Lockscreen for me all day

How do I change my dock icons to the dock flow ones. I installed five icon dock and ifile. if possible can someone please give a step by step for using ifile. thanks

Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast