Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by bluearmy01 View Post
    Will it be available through modmyi on cydia as an update? I don't have your repo on my lists...
    I'm sure it will goto cydia, the updates goto the private repo first as a bonus for being a beta tester.

Quote Originally Posted by bluearmy01 View Post
    Will it be available through modmyi on cydia as an update? I don't have your repo on my lists...
    Yes, it will also be available on the Modmyi repo, once I finish up the rest of the 4.2.1 things, then I will post all the updates for the "store version" all together.... Won't be too long. Shooting to have it all live by fri/Saturday

3. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2011-01-04)

Working on getting 4.2.(1) lockscreens ready for my repo all that donated to me for my private repo addy, are in for a real treat!!

Lockscreens are now live on my repo
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2011-01-05 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bluearmy01 (2011-01-05), bombmom (2011-01-05), TimVFR (2011-01-05)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Working on getting 4.2.(1) lockscreens ready for my repo all that donated to me for my private repo addy, are in for a real treat!!

Lockscreens are now live on my repo
    AWESOME ! ! ! Thanks for all your hard work! 6 New Animated lockscreens! .... And they work on 4.2.1 !!!! YAY!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to joseorlandi For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2011-01-05)

They look great Bars. Great update

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2011-01-05)

Default dockflow icon request
    Could someone with the neccesary skills PLEASE make me the four icons in the screenshot below for that dockflow look?? in the same order as displayed please.(only txt,ipod,phone and mail)

many many thanks in advance

regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo-2-.png  
    Last edited by p8ntballer81; 2011-01-05 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntballer81 View Post
    Could someone with the neccesary skills PLEASE make me the four icons in the screenshot below for that dockflow look?? in the same order as displayed please.(only txt,ipod,phone and mail)

many many thanks in advance

regards
    Can you post the just the icons? If you do I will.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    how can i do that? i tried to send the icons from ifile to my mail but when i open my mail theres no icon attached. are there more options? those are btw the standard icons that are in the theme

In this update, are there by chance going to be fixes for the Maps icon and wallpaper issues?

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    here are the standard icons
    Attached Files Attached Files

Love the updates bars! You da man!!

Quote Originally Posted by CTGooner View Post
    In this update, are there by chance going to be fixes for the Maps icon and wallpaper issues?
    Yes, and yes.... You can very easily fix the maps icon yourself.... Get ifile from Cydia and open it, and navigate to /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps/ then make "icon.png" into "Icon.png" if that doesn't fix it after deselecting then reselecting the theme in winterboard, then name it Icon~iphone.png

Watch the case (it's the key)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

CTGooner (2011-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    Love the updates bars! You da man!!
    Thanks

How can i remove the "0" in front of the time? 04:00 is showing up instead of 4:00 pm

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    How can i remove the "0" in front of the time? 04:00 is showing up instead of 4:00 pm
    u mean on the lockscreen?

change twentyfourhour true key to false in the config

Hello guys, I think I may have screwed up my dock icons. I have the 3GS running ios 4.2.1 with the Elite Pro HD theme. I was trying to set up the dockflow as seen in some of the previous posts using the skewed icons. In doing so it seems I have not copied the icons correctly or have inserted them in the wrong place. I now have an SMS icon which is skewed but has a white border around it. I have a white blank where the ipod should be and I have not messed with the others. I have placed the Ipod icon throughout the different folders and inside the theme and inside the dockflow theme but it still won't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just restore and start over??

Thanks in advance, really want to fix it because it is an awesome theme, just never could get the dockflow to work right.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjocchris View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions or should I just restore and start over??

Thanks in advance, really want to fix it because it is an awesome theme, just never could get the dockflow to work right.

Thanks.
    do you have screenshots?
    u could just replace the messed up icons with new ones, thats the easiest way. i have a couple of theme here below for you

[url/]http://modmyi.com/forums/attachments/iphone-2g-3g-3gs-ipod-touch-1g-2g-3g-new-skins-themes-launches/494573d1294253941-elite-pro-hd-3g-3gs-realeased-cydia-icons.rar[url]

Yea I was trying to just replace the icons with new ones but I think I may have to place the new icon in every Ipod folder on the phone since thats what I tried initially to get it to work. Most likely was easy to set up but I had thought you had to put the icon in the dockflow theme. Then when that did not work I tried placing the icons in every foler that had to do with Ipod or SMS etc...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imag0013.jpg  

you have to replace each icon.png file you want to change in the matching bundles folder (with ifile)with the new icon

I will try, thanks.

Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast