Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

I not seeing the SBsettings package, either when I go through theme settings or when I go trhough SSH. May it just not have downloaded?

Quote Originally Posted by CTGooner View Post
    I not seeing the SBsettings package, either when I go through theme settings or when I go trhough SSH. May it just not have downloaded?
    Try looking in var/mobile/library/SBsettings/Themes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-28)

Default SBSettings
    I noticed when I installed the package from Cydia, the SBSettings theme installed to var/mobile/libraru/SBsettings/Themes. I just manually copied it to var/mobile/library/SBsettings/Themes. Library was spelled incorrectly.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to junior120872 For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-28), CTGooner (2010-12-28), p8ntballer81 (2011-01-06)

Quote Originally Posted by junior120872 View Post
    I noticed when I installed the package from Cydia, the SBSettings theme installed to var/mobile/libraru/SBsettings/Themes. I just manually copied it to var/mobile/library/SBsettings/Themes. Library was spelled incorrectly.
    Thank you, I will pass that info along to Kyle so that he can fix that

Quote Originally Posted by junior120872 View Post
    Got it, thank you.

This is a great theme, thank you bars.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CTGooner For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-28)

Love the theme, but had a few questions or bugs to note.

1. When the SOUNDS are enabled, it ignores that fact that I have the "silent" switch on for ALL sounds. So, with the sounds enabled in Winterboard my sounds are always active whether the phone is on silent or not for every app (not a good thing in a business meeting).

2. Is there a way to NOT use the animated lock screen? It's cool and I may leave it, but from time to time it takes a good 3-4 seconds before it displays the image (instead just showing a black screen) so I was wondering if I could use the Tap or Slide, but use my default lock screen image as the background without the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by herschwolf View Post
    Love the theme, but had a few questions or bugs to note.
    2. Is there a way to NOT use the animated lock screen? It's cool and I may leave it, but from time to time it takes a good 3-4 seconds before it displays the image (instead just showing a black screen) so I was wondering if I could use the Tap or Slide, but use my default lock screen image as the background without the animation.
    There is a way. Do you want the calender and logo still?

No, not that important when I'm using my own lockscreen photo. The animated is really growing on me though so if it's a hassle to restore the image I'll deal with it.

Default A couple questions please.
    I purchased Elite pro from cydia and have today's update 12/28. I have a 3G on 4.2.1 and firmware 6.15. In setting up the ap, if I check "EPHD 3g ios 4" which seems to describe my iphone, I get stock Apple icons. If instead I check "EPHD 3G", I now get the the Elite icons. Should I be setting it up this way?

On the lockscreen, I am instructed to select a photo from the camera roll. Can I also select one from downloaded photographs? By select, do you me set it up as wallpaper?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddywarbucks View Post
    I purchased Elite pro from cydia and have today's update 12/28. I have a 3G on 4.2.1 and firmware 6.15. In setting up the ap, if I check "EPHD 3g ios 4" which seems to describe my iphone, I get stock Apple icons. If instead I check "EPHD 3G", I now get the the Elite icons. Should I be setting it up this way?
    The EPHD 3G is the main theme, then if you are on iOS4+ you select the ios 4 option and place that on top of the main theme so that you have BOTH EPHD 3G and the ios 4 options turned on.

On the lockscreen, I am instructed to select a photo from the camera roll. Can I also select one from downloaded photographs? By select, do you me set it up as wallpaper?
    The selection of the lockscreen is an Apple option NOT from this theme so select the image you want to use on the lockscreen (and the theme will place it in the proper location in the lockscreen animation.)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to herschwolf For This Useful Post:

Daddywarbucks (2010-12-28)

Quote Originally Posted by herschwolf View Post
    Put this in below the EPHD.theme folder
    Your LockScreen.theme.zip
    In the main EPHD.theme folder rename LockBackground.png to LockBackground.png.bac
    Activate in winterboard and you should be good to go.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

herschwolf (2010-12-28)

Herschwolf, Many thanks for coming to my assistance. OK, I now have the options as you suggested.

The the lockscreen photo is still a problem. I go to setting-->General-->wallpaper-->cameraroll and select a picture. Then I set it as wallpaper. I turn my iphone off and then restart. The lockscreen is still asking me to select an image from camera roll.
    What do you suggest?

Herschwolf, Many thanks for coming to my assistance. OK, I now have the options as you suggested.

The the lockscreen photo is still a problem. I go to setting-->General-->wallpaper-->cameraroll and select a picture. Then I set it as wallpaper. I turn my iphone off and then restart. The lockscreen is still asking me to select an image from camera roll.
    What do you suggest?
    Can you tell me which lockscreen you are trying to use?

Default can some elite pro warrior help me please :)
    hey all,

i tried emailing the dev but no luck so i thought i would ask here again. i was wondering if someone can post an image of their phone loading screen. the reason im asking is because after i installed bytefont (avenir) i noticed that the loading screen for the phone image became re-sized as compared to the other loading images. the normal skews are wide on my other loading screens but with the phone they are smaller and collapse at more of an inward angle and are mismatched. not a big deal but i would like to get back to normal if i can. any thoughts on how i can do that? i included a photos of the phone and ipod and you can see the difference. however im alaos wondering if mine might just be normal, thus the request for a screenshot from another elite pro phan!

thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -iphone-3gs-elite-screenshots-006.png   -iphone-3gs-elite-screenshots-004.png  

I don't have the phone loader but I can tell you that those loaders where made by two different people. They may not be the same at all. If you look at the the phone one there is a sparkle on the top left main icon and the iPod one has none. Darkness made the one without the sparkle. i don't know who made the other.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

kgf88 (2010-12-28)

b-mom, thanks... very interesting, i never noticed there was no sparkle. thanks! hopefully someone can post the phone loader so i can confirm. but either way the fact that they were created by two different people with amazing creativity i might add explains why they may be different in size.

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Can you tell me which lockscreen you are trying to use?
    EPHD Lock screen w slider

EPHD Lock screen w slider
    If your on 4.2 look a couple pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    b-mom, thanks... very interesting, i never noticed there was no sparkle. thanks! hopefully someone can post the phone loader so i can confirm. but either way the fact that they were created by two different people with amazing creativity i might add explains why they may be different in size.
    I can confirm that they are in-fact different. The phone loading screen is "squeezed" more than the iPod loading screen is. I've never really noticed it myself until you mentioned it.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to herschwolf For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-29), kgf88 (2010-12-28)

Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast