Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I noticed there was a missing image in the weather theme that is down loadable in cydia it's the more transparent version. Instead of clouds I get a question mark box?
    Can you give me location code. I've seen people say that before but mine works. Maybe I can figure out what one is missing.

Quote Originally Posted by t0etager View Post
    Anyone know why my HD keyboard works on everything but safari? Thanks
    That is just the way that iacces works....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Nice update.. like the keyboard.
    Can anyone tell me the filename of the image that skins the bottom bar on the app as shown .. a bit light for me.

Many Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    That is just the way that iacces works....
    Thanks Bars

IN CYDIA NOW

BETA is now open!!! Donate to [email protected] with paypal and you will receive an email response containing the beta repo address.... Thats right get it in CYDIA NOW!!

Fully Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch.

Contents of Beta:
    Animated custom Lockscreen
    Springboard Weather widget
    Auto create appstore icons
    Wallpaper
    Phone
    Calc
    SBSettings
    Loading Screens
    Weather
    iPod
    MobileTimer
    Calendar
    Settings
    Mail
    Sliders
    Customizable HTML lockscreen
    StatusBar items
    UISounds
    Complete UI!!

YouTube - Animated lockscreen Elite PRO HD 3GS

New Lockscreen and Weather widget

Comments Welcome
    ty

Default is there anyway to get the status bar icons for the 1.0 version
    this is just me i think but im having a difficult time seeing the data icons (wifi 3g/signal bars) in the 2.0 update. i think again imo that they were perfect in the 1.0 package and would really like to see them outlined again. they are way more defined. any thoughts or suggestions how i can get those back without changing files SSH etc? or how i can just use the normal ones? i know you cant please all just looking for a way to move back to the original outlined ones. those were easily readable.

no complaints just looking for solutions...

>>like in the photos above
    Last edited by kgf88; 2010-12-24 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    this is just me i think but im having a difficult time seeing the data icons (wifi 3g/signal bars) in the 2.0 update. i think again imo that they were perfect in the 1.0 package and would really like to see them outlined again. they are way more defined. any thoughts or suggestions how i can get those back without changing files SSH etc? or how i can just use the normal ones? i know you cant please all just looking for a way to move back to the original outlined ones. those were easily readable.

no complaints just looking for solutions...

>>like in the photos above
    Well you really can't change them back without shh. Once you update then there gone. Except you have them in the file I sent you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-24), kgf88 (2010-12-24)

Is there anyone here that is on 4.2 that wants to test two things before I put them on the repo?

Is there anyone here that is on 4.2 that wants to test two things before I put them on the repo?
    i can help you and you help me too :P why map icont does not change? :S

that will be fixed in this update, as soon as I can get it tested.... You can change the "i" in the icon.png to an upper case I and it will fix it.... can be found in /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps Are you on 4.2 and do you know how to SSH?

that will be fixed in this update, as soon as I can get it tested.... You can change the "i" in the icon.png to an upper case I and it will fix it.... can be found in /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.Maps Are you on 4.2 and do you know how to SSH?
    Yes i know how to SSH and i on 4.2

Where I can edit the weather?

Nvm, did it already....
    Last edited by invictusjoff; 2010-12-24 at 12:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If anyone needs the fix for the Folders having spaced out applications.... here it is.... I will be submitting it in the next update which will also have the update weather widget to fix the Wallpaper issue, and hopefully some lockscreens for 4.2 Along with a keyboard $ fix, and some more clean-up items

Unzip, and overwrite the ones in /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/
    Attached Files Attached Files

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-24), dark.vmax (2010-12-24), riaz1555 (2011-01-03)

you guys can try this weather widget if you had the issue with it not showing the wallpaper.... Let me know

EPHD Weather Widget 2.theme.zip

18. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-24)

I dont know what the first version of the status bar looks like but I dont really like the icons either I think they should ramp up like a normal signal bar I cannot read the 3G icon and I like the normal apple wifi bar if it was black instead of blue.

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan1683 View Post
    I dont know what the first version of the status bar looks like but I dont really like the icons either I think they should ramp up like a normal signal bar I cannot read the 3G icon and I like the normal apple wifi bar if it was black instead of blue.
    Fell free to delete them if you wish.... Maybe I will revise them, for the next update.... They are in /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/UIImages/

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

And to you and your family, Bars

you guys can try this weather widget if you had the issue with it not showing the wallpaper.... Let me know

Gang, if anyone on 4.2 or 4.2.1 has tried this, please let me know the results.... I need to know if this fixes it or not, so I can proceed on with the rest of the update and get it out there for you all

Mate, I'm on 4.1 and still the wallpaper doesn't show...

Could you tell me the needed position of the themes in winterboard?

Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast