Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Map Icon doesnt change i checked and the extension its .png.png in i changed to .png only and doesnt fix it also in the iOS4Fix Theme i fixed and nothing and the switcher image has something too :S

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    we need someone with 4.2 and experience to help out there..... I will be on 4.2 as soon as the JB is released.... should be any day now...
    I can help you men
    Last edited by dark.vmax; 2010-12-23 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The theme is LIVE in the Cydia store!!
    I tried to update it and it timed out, tried it twice then the third time it went thru, only problem is, it still shows up in cydia as needing updating?? Also, I can't see any difference in it after updating

Quote Originally Posted by John1177 View Post
    I tried to update it and it timed out, tried it twice then the third time it went thru, only problem is, it still shows up in cydia as needing updating?? Also, I can't see any difference in it after updating
    Don't worry about the update thing it doing that to all of us.
    Look at your status bar, did any of the images change?

ae you guys still seeing an update?? Version 2.0-2 should have fixed that.... At least it did for me...??

ae you guys still seeing an update?? Version 2.0-2 should have fixed that.... At least it did for me...??
    I just updated and it worked, but John is right if I wasn't sitting on top of my router it would have timed out.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-23)

ill check with my provider.... I mean ill give em hell!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-23)

ok guys I am still tring to get this wallpaper to work its driving me nuts I still have the same problem could someone give me some help. It seems like my wallpaper behind the icons is not working its just a blue box. I have ifile and found in the theme wallpaperalt.png how can i get that to work behind my icons.

ok sorry I keep posting but it seems like the blue box only shows up when I use the weather wigit and I turn the weather wigit off the little blue box behind the icons in the center of the screen goes away. Anyone got any ideas
    Last edited by IRSC; 2010-12-23 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It's no problem Man. Its got to be driving you crazy. Are you on 4.2? It sounds like and HTML confict.

so is the reccomendation to update again to 2.0-2?

@ISRC there might be an answer for you on page 1545 in the iP4 HD thread.
    @kgf88 If you update you will lose what I sent you. There wasn't anything in the update really it was more ti fix the problem with cydia telling you to update I think.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

kgf88 (2010-12-23)

badge went away. BARS......thank you. no BS imo the best themes are the ones you create man and i thank you.

thanks for all the time and energy you spend in creating these masterpieces. thanks to all those who help with issues..

grateful to be a part of the MMi community.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone know why my HD keyboard works on everything but safari? Thanks

Hey Bars, big thanks for this great work ... you have created something sensational!

Merry Christmas to you ...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to -join- For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    It's no problem Man. Its got to be driving you crazy. Are you on 4.2? It sounds like and HTML confict.
    I am on 3.2.1

3.2.1 Will only use wallpapers that are in the base of the theme folder. You need a Wallpaper.png (320X480) in /Library/Themes/EPHD 3G.theme/

20. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-23)

Just bought this on Cydia - very nice.

Stuck on the new lockscreen. The animated one works perfectly but the Apple normal time and date is still overlayed over the Elite one. How can I remove the normal iphone day/time?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to trade12 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by trade12 View Post
    Just bought this on Cydia - very nice.

Stuck on the new lockscreen. The animated one works perfectly but the Apple normal time and date is still overlayed over the Elite one. How can I remove the normal iphone day/time?
    Lockscreen clock hide from cydia should fix you right up.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-23), trade12 (2010-12-24)

No problem, don't forget to hit thanks button

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

barsoverbeats (2010-12-23), trade12 (2010-12-24)

I noticed there was a missing image in the weather theme that is down loadable in cydia it's the more transparent version. Instead of clouds I get a question mark box?

Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast