Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Default 2.0 questions..... please... :)
    hey bars thanks for the update. here are the querstions i have and was wondering if you could spare a quick moment. please forgive my lack of knowledge...

i saw the info on the keyboard...above..

question ok to have emojii enabled for the skin to fly?

is fontswap working to allow system changes these days? so i can get my font to look like the elite in the picture?

i noticed in the update the scrolling line changed to smaller dots. i liked the old wider spaced ones

how can i remove lables?

is 5 icon dock? the same as 5 icon dock? or is your 5 icon dock slant angle out the icons..btw do you know how i can create that effect? where they are slighlty slanted? 2 on the left 2 on the right and one in the middle. (not sure what that is called)

and im wondering if there is a way to get live clock working.

i need to do any of these chhanges SSH free. so any help would be much appreciated.

thanks BARS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kwall View Post
    hey bars quick question with the beta donation will it cover future updates as well?
    yes sir. Once you have the beta repo loaded, all updates will be posted to it, prior to reaching Cydia via the store version...

Thanks!

im also still running into the update icon saying its still available. i accidently upgraded twice.

@ kgf88
    here's a couple of answers or you
    live clock should be working
    fontswap doesn't work bit bytafont does bit I think Bars is using the font he ported
    The labels can be changed in the plist for the theme If you don't want them change the color to transparent
    And the icons have been skewed with an action script for PS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

kgf88 (2010-12-22)

thanks ....lost

not sure how to get live clock working... is there another package i need with that?

thanks for the transparent lable suggestion.

and was is action script for PS??

thanks again!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    im also still running into the update icon saying its still available. i accidently upgraded twice.
    same here! after 3 upgrades, it still says it has updates :S

try downloading live clock from cydia
    and PS means Photoshop
    the action script is posted somewhere in the HD thread if you use that you have to remember to change the icon size and I think you can only skew cydia and stock icons

Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    same here! after 3 upgrades, it still says it has updates :S
    Bars said he would fix that tonight. I did the upgrade 2 as well
    Last edited by bombmom; 2010-12-22 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Fixing the update issue now, as well as the oversized FolderBG!!! I will let you guys know once I test it and it is confirmed working

Dont update yet.... still showing an update.... testing the font, and that will be live soon too.. Give me a few minutes to get everything working and tested please
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-22 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

-join- (2010-12-22), shitaki (2010-12-22)

Damn I killed my gold mod with the update today, oh well. Waiting for the next update and start over I guess.

is it possible to go back to the 1.0 version and remove 2.0? without any issues. im a fan of the 1.0 and while the upgrades are nice im good with 1.0....

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Damn I killed my gold mod with the update today, oh well. Waiting for the next update and start over I guess.
    I still owe you that gold style too..... I will have to make a frame for you later.... Do you know how to batch automation in PS?

Update is live and working!! Font is now LIVE Forgot to make a BytaFont icon, so here that is....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Attached Files Attached Files

15. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    is it possible to go back to the 1.0 version and remove 2.0? without any issues. im a fan of the 1.0 and while the upgrades are nice im good with 1.0....
    lol.... Sorry that is not possible, unless someone had backed up 1.0 and is willing to send it to you.... Sorry.... People have been after me for weeks for the update, not it is here, and you want 1.0 back?

Man, I love my new Macs!!
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-12-22 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I still owe you that gold style too..... I will have to make a frame for you later.... Do you know how to batch automation in PS?
    yep I do watched your video, LOL

bombmom, if you Use PS all icons that are made to this topic IP4, making them shrink to a size 59 x 60 pixels. Loading screens are shrinking to 320 x 480 pixels

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-22)

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    lol.... Sorry that is not possible, unless someone had backed up 1.0 and is willing to send it to you.... Sorry.... People have been after me for weeks for the update, not it is here, and you want 1.0 back?

Man, I love my new Macs!!
    If its the main theme folder I think I still have it on the computer but I won' t be able to check until I get it back from the kids later

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    bombmom, if you Use PS all icons that are made to this topic IP4, making them shrink to a size 59 x 60 pixels. Loading screens are shrinking to 320 x 480 pixels
    Hey Darkness you know what's really cool is alot of your stuff works without resizing it just by taking the @2x off
    Last edited by bombmom; 2010-12-22 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    yep I do watched your video, LOL
    lol, no doubt! Well I am glad to hear that someone is using it!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

bombmom (2010-12-22)

A loading screens work without a shrink? I honestly I have not tried these things and now smash that icon which is 118 x 120 pixels will work properly on my iPod 3G not make it 59 x 60 pixels

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    A loading screens work without a shrink? I honestly I have not tried these things and now smash that icon which is 118 x 120 pixels will work properly on my iPod 3G not make it 59 x 60 pixels
    Some work some don't. I just try it and if it doesn't work I shrink it

oh and I know Raaj porting trick to so that helps
    Last edited by bombmom; 2010-12-22 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-12-22)

can anyone post a photo of what live clock looks like,,, thanks!!!!

Page 38 of 56 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast