Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    @barsoverbeats: i'm using 3gs IO4.. Elitr Pro for 3gs
    Last edited by same1911; 2010-12-07 at 03:41 AM.

Bars I had inquired as to how to get the cool icons on my 3gs running 4.1 and didn't get a reply from anyone. So I tried something different, I selected EPHD 3G instead of EPHD 3g ios4 and walla, there are the cooler icons. Not all of the ones shown in the picture but most of them. The ones in ios4 look like the stock icons from apple? Also, I really like that weather widget in that pictue instead of the one I have. Is there any way to get it? Also, where are you putting updates you mentioned above? I have not recieved any notice of any updates.
    Last edited by John1177; 2010-12-07 at 03:53 AM. Reason: bad typing...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by John1177 View Post
    Bars I had inquired as to how to get the cool icons on my 3gs running 4.1 and didn't get a reply from anyone. So I tried something different, I selected EPHD 3G instead of EPHD 3g ios4 and walla, there are the cooler icons. Not all of the ones shown in the picture but most of them. The ones in ios4 look like the stock icons from apple? Also, I really like that weather widget in that pictue instead of the one I have. Is there any way to get it? Also, where are you putting updates you mentioned above? I have not recieved any notice of any updates.
    They will be on the beta repo, once I put them up there

4. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-12-07)

I'm sorry. We thought you meant the blue icons, which haven't been released yet.
    Here is the order you need.

EPHD 3G iso4
    EPHD 3G
    You need the iso4 above the 3G to fix a couple of issues for 4.1 os

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    I'm sorry. We thought you meant the blue icons, which haven't been released yet.
    Here is the order you need.

EPHD 3G iso4
    EPHD 3G
    You need the iso4 above the 3G to fix a couple of issues for 4.1 os
    I have iso4 above 3g but I have to click on 3g NOT iso4 to get the different icons. if I click on iso4 my icons don't change

I have iso4 above 3g but I have to click on 3g NOT iso4 to get the different icons. if I click on iso4 my icons don't change
    You should have both clicked iso4 above 3G
    The 3G is the main theme it like you said has the icons the other was like an add-on pack to fix apple os4.1 problems

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-12-08)

When is there an update for this theme?
    I love this theme ,in the ip4 section there is allot going on with this theme.
    Why isn.t that here the case?
    I hope it will be.
    Great theme

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Claudio27 For This Useful Post:

trebor130657 (2010-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio27 View Post
    When is there an update for this theme?
    I love this theme ,in the ip4 section there is allot going on with this theme.
    Why isn.t that here the case?
    I hope it will be.
    Great theme
    I have been waiting for a package I'D, for the theme to be able to hit the Cydia store. It should be live within 24hrs. I will have many updates to come within the next few days before the official release it's finally coming!!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-12-10), trebor130657 (2010-12-10)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    I have been waiting for a package I'D, for the theme to be able to hit the Cydia store. It should be live within 24hrs. I will have many updates to come within the next few days before the official release it's finally coming!!
    I'll be (impateintly) waiting for it...

Can't wait Bars!

Ok package ID was already accepted! Time to get busy!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-12-11)

Great bars , love this theme its very profesional.
    Thx for your hard work, i know we are inpatiance sometimes, thats not cool, you have a famely they need you to thats importend. We forget that sometimes.
    Great theme thx.

waiting for update
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    waiting for update
    I will be packing up the release version as soon as I can finish it up

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

joseorlandi (2010-12-12), shitaki (2010-12-12), trebor130657 (2010-12-12)

I can't wait! does it include a EPHD keyboard ??

Will the home and lock backgrounds work on a JB 3GS running 4.2.1? I am just asking because of the file and folder changes in 4.2.1. If not, I am sure I can figure it out. Thanks for all your work on this AWESOME theme!!!

Quote Originally Posted by same1911 View Post
    Help me to fix this problems... my iphone have 4 icon don't change... That is QuickLock / Game Center / Fake Carrier / Live clock.. Help me to fix it plzz... when i open Bundles packages, i see that on folder com.otyo.QuickLock have QuickLock icon.. but when i apply the theme.. the icon of QuicKLock Disappear...

những app gốc như vậy th́ nó ko autoskining cho bạn đâu, bạn p? tự lấy icon và cho vào Bundles -> com.apple.tên app.

Bạn vào tinhte.vn cho bọn ḿnh dễ sử lí

Yea boy!! w00t!! Bars FTW!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

-confused-
    I had to restore my phone yesterday and I re-jailbroke too. I added the beta repo and then tried to install the elite 3gs theme but I was denied becuase it said I needed clockhide. I searched for it and couldn't find clockhide and I even added david.ashman.com/apt/ source and its not there. Can I download that package somewhere else and ssh or ifile it? Any suggestions?
    "There's A Party In My Tummy"

hmm, clockhide should automaticly install with the theme. I'm suprised u cant find it. are u on 4.2? maybe its not compatible with that firmware

Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast