Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    i dont think so. The kb that i posted above fully works on 3GS. If u find the original that u posted, i'll port it if you want
    I dont know where the original is but thanks! and do you have any idea what the font is on the other picture?

it's one of these fonts i believe. I think it's the first one but don't remember
    Attached Files Attached Files

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laMe For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-11-15)

it's one of these fonts i believe. I think it's the first one but don't remember
    Thanks again and does anyone know if there is a respring.png for this theme?

its there and there is instuction in the file with it to place it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-11-15)

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question , but how I make my carrier show the elite pro hd on there if I have tmobile? Thank you for helping

Quote Originally Posted by shitaki View Post
    I'm sorry if this is a stupid question , but how I make my carrier show the elite pro hd on there if I have tmobile? Thank you for helping
    ssh stash/themes/EPHD//bundles/teliphonUI or something similar. I forget the exact path. replace with whatever carrier logo or u can create a new folder and rename subfolders correctly to change it n just activate in winterboard. google carrier logo path.

ssh stash/themes/EPHD//bundles/teliphonUI or something similar. I forget the exact path. replace with whatever carrier logo or u can create a new folder and rename subfolders correctly to change it n just activate in winterboard. google carrier logo path.
    Um I'm sorry but I don't understand and i tried to look it up but i don't get it hmm like is there a bundle for the tmobile carrier?

If you still don't have an answer for your carrier you could look at post #13951 page 931 in the Elite HD thread

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-11-16)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    If you still don't have an answer for your carrier you could look at post #13951 page 931 in the Elite HD thread
    Thank you and do you know where the elite pro hd carrier logo pngs?? Thank you

Yep there in theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

shitaki (2010-11-16)

Default I surrender
    Ok so I must be doing something wrong but I don't have a lot of time to try and figure it out so I figured one of you could help. I've purchased Elite Pro and Elite Pro HD. I have a 3GS with iOS 4.1 and I'm trying to get all the cool HD features... But it seems that either have the order wrong or I just have way too many packages conflicting with each other... Can anyone help????

Yep that is a problem. If you got it from cydia you have the wrong one thats the one for the iP4.
    This one is on Bar's private repo. Just email him and explain the problem, he'll sort you out.
    NVR mind I just read what you said again. Youll have to remove all the stuff that came from Elite Pro HD its not going to work for you. Bars is port that over now.
    Last edited by bombmom; 2010-11-16 at 06:46 AM.

Yep there in theme/Bundles/com.apple.ATT_US
    Thank you and I can't get the blue mod working I have it above elite pro3g theme in winterboard

K so the way it works for me is
    Ephd 3g Blue
    ephd 3g ios4
    ephd 3g
    Everything else above
    Last edited by bombmom; 2010-11-16 at 06:53 AM. Reason: my spelling sucks

K so the way it works for me is
    Ephd 3g Blue
    ephd 3g ios4
    ephd 3g
    Everything else above
    Yeah I have that order too but I doesn't work and I tried the other color mods but no luck

Oh are you looking to change the icon color?

Oh are you looking to change the icon color?
    Nope but I thought the color mod would work for me and I'm tired lol good night

Can't explain it then Night

My new modz/theme for EPHD

Last edited by laMe; 2010-11-16 at 08:45 AM.

Looks nice

Page 27 of 56 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast