Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 1104

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

  1. #321
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post
    I had the same error,
    uninstall ip4 lockscreen,
    then it works!
    I did. I deleted everything that had to do with elite with ifile and still no luck. I don't wanna have to restore :,( lol

  2. #322
    Quote Originally Posted by Joserrrr View Post
    I did. I deleted everything that had to do with elite with ifile and still no luck. I don't wanna have to restore :,( lol
    You shouldn't delete them with ifile. You need to remove them with Cydia. Until you do this tree are remains in the lists files that cause the conflicts

  3. #323
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphen View Post
    Looking good,

    Was wondering, is it possible to have the background with the weather widget not completely go black when you open a folder, and is it also possible to have it slide up when going to the running apps bar?

    Also, the cydia store flashlight app is missing its custom icon.
    When you run HTML on the springboard you will have this side-effect, there is no way around it

  4. #324
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    This is REALLY awesome! Thanks bars

  5. #325
    Quote Originally Posted by Siphen View Post

    Also, the cydia store flashlight app is missing its custom icon.


    com.bigboss.flashlight

    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

  6. #326
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    @home
    Posts
    265
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    where & how can I move the weather widget from the bottom to the top?

  7. #327
    Great work bars, You the man!!

  8. #328
    Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    where & how can I move the weather widget from the bottom to the top?
    as must the "split_wim66mod.css"
    change
    ask wim66
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

  9. #329
    nice update. I have on my SB a small question mark in a blue box above the weather box (i have configured my weather right) it is sitting inbetween the middle 2 icons on the third row down. any idea what it is?

    my tap to unlock is off the bottom of the lockscreen, you can see the half cut off arrows at the very bottom

  10. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    This is REALLY awesome! Thanks bars
    Your very welcome! Thank you for Supporting my project

  11. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor130657 View Post


    com.bigboss.flashlight

    Thank you my friend

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    trebor130657 (2010-10-26)

  13. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    nice update. I have on my SB a small question mark in a blue box above the weather box (i have configured my weather right) it is sitting inbetween the middle 2 icons on the third row down. any idea what it is?

    my tap to unlock is off the bottom of the lockscreen, you can see the half cut off arrows at the very bottom
    What firmware are you on? I tested this out very well last night before and after release.... Anyone else?

  14. #333
    im on 3.1.3.

    just got my iphone 4 today but cant decide to go with class hd or elite hd. decisions, decisions

  15. #334
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    nice update. I have on my SB a small question mark in a blue box above the weather box (i have configured my weather right) it is sitting inbetween the middle 2 icons on the third row down. any idea what it is?

    my tap to unlock is off the bottom of the lockscreen, you can see the half cut off arrows at the very bottom
    you use a wallpaper in the theme ?,
    set the wallpaper in photos,
    and set as background home!!
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3357439&dateline=1419  023899

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to trebor130657 For This Useful Post:

    yusuf530i (2010-10-26)

  17. #335
    Livin the iPhone Life Joserrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Norcal
    Posts
    1,513
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,420 Times in 624 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    im on 3.1.3.

    just got my iphone 4 today but cant decide to go with class hd or elite hd. decisions, decisions
    They're both great themes but elite is so much cleaner in my opinion

  18. #336
    Classified is my fav. 3gs theme, is the elite HD more complete than it's class Hd cousin?

  19. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf530i View Post
    Classified is my fav. 3gs theme, is the elite HD more complete than it's class Hd cousin?
    It's about as complete... There are more options like a nicer animated Lockscreen, as shown in the video (with more options soon to come) and the elegant springboard weather option, courtesy of DM, wim, ib, and Joe

    My wife was running CLASS and CLASS HD on her 3GS, and has recently moved to Elite PRO HD, and she likes it alot more, for what it's worth

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-26), laMe (2010-10-26), yusuf530i (2010-10-26)

  21. #338
    I think when I jailbreak the phone, I'll get both, so I can change every 5 minutes like I normally do!

  22. #339
    Hi Bars. Just a quick question. Is the new lockscreen suppose to look exactly like the vid? If it is I'm having a problem with it. The first Elite logo isn't showing for me. Should I try slowing the animations down? Thanks

  23. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Hi Bars. Just a quick question. Is the new lockscreen suppose to look exactly like the vid? If it is I'm having a problem with it. The first Elite logo isn't showing for me. Should I try slowing the animations down? Thanks
    I you unlock the phone, then lock with the power button, then unlock right away you will see it. Knitsua is going to mod it a bit so that the animation is seen mote frequently when waking up the phone from sleep

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

    Darkness777 (2010-10-26)

Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •