Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Elite PRO HD 3G/3GS [REALEASED IN CYDIA]

Quote Originally Posted by kgf88 View Post
    when will this be released in cydia? out of beta? just wondering. i would like to pick up the complete version in cydia and not the beta. thanks.

great theme btw. i only use your themes. thanks
    The beta I in Cydia if you didn't know that... But the official store release is still in the air... I am awaiting a package ID from saurik, which for sone resin takes a long time to get accepted... I have asked about it already, an that is pretty much all I can do. As soon as I have my ID, it will be released officially, shortly after.

Thanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-21)

Hi bars,hmm...am i still entitle for this beta release? i was in your beta tester team b4 ios4 came out.I didnt get your email for this realease so im uncertain now.Or i need to donate again for using them in ios 4?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickless View Post
    Hi bars,hmm...am i still entitle for this beta release? i was in your beta tester team b4 ios4 came out.I didnt get your email for this realease so im uncertain now.Or i need to donate again for using them in ios 4?
    I am doing a per-theme betas now... It was getting to be too much, and the amount of sales has drastically reduced. So if you want to get on the beta team for this theme, send a donation with paypal to [email protected] and I will provide you the info to get it off Cydia. Thanks bro

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barsoverbeats For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (2010-10-21), Nickless (2010-10-21)

Thnx bars for the fast reply.So sorry that i wasnt aware of the change and for sure i dun mind to donate for this theme.Infact,ive got all your themes when i was in ios3.Love all of them till this day and always have faith on your themes since then

Exclamation Problem with multitasking bar
    Hi, first of all, sorry for my english :S ...and congratulations to barsoverbeats for this excellent theme

I have one problem with the multitasking bar only when i activate this theme.

When i open the multitasking bar and there are more than 4 icons, for example 5 icons, i silde with my finger to show the fith icon, but the multitasking bar is empty

Thx!

Last edited by sergy330; 2010-10-21 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Fix screenshots

Hey bars, can u make some of those HTML overlays that xxsauce uses for addons by any chance?

I first saw this theme in this thread and I purchased because it says it's compatible with iPod Touch 3G, but when I enabled the theme it doesn't completely skin like the screen shots. Cydia didn't say the theme was incompatible or anything and this thread clearly stats that it is compatible for iPod Touch 3G. From the Cydia store the package I bought is called "Elite Pro HD" 1.0-1 Like I said I'm using a iPod Touch 3G on iOS 4.1

Can somebody make the a icon and maybe a LS for icy plz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

This theme ROX!!

lockscreen

Homescreen

Quote Originally Posted by SYN1ST3R View Post
    I first saw this theme in this thread and I purchased because it says it's compatible with iPod Touch 3G, but when I enabled the theme it doesn't completely skin like the screen shots. Cydia didn't say the theme was incompatible or anything and this thread clearly stats that it is compatible for iPod Touch 3G. From the Cydia store the package I bought is called "Elite Pro HD" 1.0-1 Like I said I'm using a iPod Touch 3G on iOS 4.1

You purchased the hd version for iphone 4. Its not compatible. Donate to bars and you can get the working beta repo or wait till he releases 3G version public. Hope i helped
    Last edited by laMe; 2010-10-22 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by laMe View Post
    You purchased the hd version for iphone 4. Its not compatible. Donate to bars and you can get the working beta repo or wait till he releases 3G version public. Hope i helped
    This theme is listed under iPhone 2G,3G,3GS, iPod Touch 1G,2G,3G and it even says right at the top "Fully Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch." I have no problem paying for someones work if I intend to use it, but the post/theme is misleading. Paying for a theme and then having to pay again to get a compatible theme is kind of lame.

This theme is listed under iPhone 2G,3G,3GS, iPod Touch 1G,2G,3G and it even says right at the top "Fully Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch." I have no problem paying for someones work if I intend to use it, but the post/theme is misleading. Paying for a theme and then having to pay again to get a compatible theme is kind of lame.
    Where did you see that the Elite PRO HD compatibility chart??? Id love to know because it's my package.... All you had to do was email.... [email protected]

Smh

Tw theme that is in Cydia now, FOR SALE, not in "Beta" as the thread states, is the iPhone 4 version, I will gladly get you this beta, if you email me, explaining that I told you to email about this...

Hurry your *** up though, I'm going to sleep very shortly. If I don't get you tonight, I will be sure to make it right in the AM

Quote Originally Posted by barsoverbeats View Post
    Where did you see that the Elite PRO HD compatibility chart??? Id love to know because it's my package.... All you had to do was email.... [email protected]

Smh

Tw theme that is in Cydia now, FOR SALE, not in "Beta" as the thread states, is the iPhone 4 version, I will gladly get you this beta, if you email me, explaining that I told you to email about this...

Hurry your *** up though, I'm going to sleep very shortly. If I don't get you tonight, I will be sure to make it right in the AM
    The 1st post on this thread confused me because it shows the Elite Pro HD theme and and says at the top "Fully Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch." so I just went onto Cydia and typed in Elite Pro HD and downloaded it, I guess I missed the fine print on Cydia saying it was only for iPhone 4. I remember in the past I was about to download something from Cydia and it popped up with a message saying only for iPhone 4. Sorry I guess I was an idiot and just bought without researching . I take it every theme that I see from now on that says HD in the title is only for the iPhone 4 or iPad.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone make me a AppBackup loading screen and Icon please. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sergy330 View Post
    Hi, first of all, sorry for my english :S ...and congratulations to barsoverbeats for this excellent theme

I have one problem with the multitasking bar only when i activate this theme.

When i open the multitasking bar and there are more than 4 icons, for example 5 icons, i silde with my finger to show the fith icon, but the multitasking bar is empty

Thx!

I've found the problem with the multitasking bar, the file "FolderSwitcherBG.png" has 640x960 (like the I4 screen) so if you have more than 4 icons it doesn't show the following icons.

Here is the file with the correct size for 3Gs (320x480).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -folderswitcherbg.png  

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sergy330 For This Useful Post:

Proctor (2010-10-22)

The 1st post on this thread confused me because it shows the Elite Pro HD theme and and says at the top "Fully Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, and iPod touch." so I just went onto Cydia and typed in Elite Pro HD and downloaded it, I guess I missed the fine print on Cydia saying it was only for iPhone 4. I remember in the past I was about to download something from Cydia and it popped up with a message saying only for iPhone 4. Sorry I guess I was an idiot and just bought without researching . I take it every theme that I see from now on that says HD in the title is only for the iPhone 4 or iPad.
    Hit me up and I will get you te right theme for your device...

Default when will elite pro HD for 3GS be released in cydia ??
    Any idea when the cydia upload will be released pleae ?
    Thanks.

I did the same thing.. purchased the iphone 4 version, thinking it would work on my 3gs without reading the info, i guess i was wrong...

Me too.
    I guess it helps when u get the 4G. No need to buy it again.

Quote Originally Posted by zaidood View Post
    Me too.
    I guess it helps when u get the 4G. No need to buy it again.
    I dont like the iphone 4!

PM and email sent.

Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast