Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preview] - a i r -

Quote Originally Posted by markfern811 View Post
    Hi.
    Re-installed it twice now, and still no change.. if its just a file, can someone email the file and i'll sort with ifile..

Thanks
    Here is the file, sorry for the absence I have been away from my computer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sbdockbg-2x.png  

Quote Originally Posted by streetkilln View Post
    Great Theme But Weres The Music Icon Mask For The Ipod.
    I made the theme on my iphone so i forgot about the ipod icons. They will be in the next update.

I attached the file
    Attached Images Attached Images  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

streetkilln (2010-12-14)

NICE! Hope its soon cuss i realy like the theme

Quote Originally Posted by streetkilln View Post
    NICE! Hope its soon cuss i realy like the theme
    And i dont want to get your hopes up to high, I am on a long trip (40 days) and I cant get on the computer much.

I have an RC1 of the HD version but i cant upload it to any sites to give for approval. Such a stupid situation.

So yeh I will update it but it wont be very soon

Aw Dang. ill Try To Get The Icon In The Theme.
    Last edited by streetkilln; 2010-12-14 at 10:18 AM.

Wish someone could create an icon request thread for this theme... need icons for irealsms, iblacklist and iwipecache... I also need to know how to make this work with FolderEnhancer.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -picture-004.png  
    Last edited by l0rd_almighty; 2010-12-14 at 03:23 PM.

I have an odd issues with the theme. The chat bubbles aren't working. I have a 3GS using 4.1. I used iFile to see if I could find the mistake. The PNGs are there and they seemed to be named correctly, but it just doesn't show up in the SMS app. Strange.

For the next update, it also needs a Game Center icon, if that hasn't been mentioned already.

Love the theme. Worth every penny.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarbum For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-14)

Quote Originally Posted by oscarbum View Post
    I have an odd issues with the theme. The chat bubbles aren't working. I have a 3GS using 4.1. I used iFile to see if I could find the mistake. The PNGs are there and they seemed to be named correctly, but it just doesn't show up in the SMS app. Strange.

For the next update, it also needs a Game Center icon, if that hasn't been mentioned already.

I also love this them and I am having the problem with the chat bubbles. I don't know if it's specific to the 3gs 4.1 or what. I agree that help is needed on more icons. It would be great if someone would help with the update/icons etc. for this theme. I would hate for such a promising theme to not expand to it's fullest. I like the clean slick transparent look.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to teresaync For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-14)

Thanks for the nice comments guys.

I am sorry I can't do more at the moment with regards to the theme, being away and all but I can assure you it will be on track when I get back home.

I will be addressing ALL issues raised in this thread for the next update.

As for icons, I have attached the psd to the op for those who would like to use it.

Quick tutorial of the psd:
    1. open psd in photoshop
    2. in layers palette select the Images folder
    3. drag and drop desired image
    4. make sure layer mask is on for the whole folder
    5. repeat for other images

As for the sms bubbles, my only guess is that i have to include the hd versions as well. It sounds weird but while I was working on the hd version their were lots of pieces that needed both @2x and non @2x versions of files to work properly on the iphone 4. Now I can say this is the fix but I will definitely try to see what the issue is when I get back. I also have a 3gs 4.1 but my mum has it now and she doesn't use themes (thus not going noticed).

I hope you guys can understand and forgive the slow responses and lack of developments as of late and can stick in there till I get back home.

Cheers guys

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post

I am sorry I can't do more at the moment with regards to the theme, being away and all but I can assure you it will be on track when I get back home.

I hope you guys can understand and forgive the slow responses and lack of developments as of late and can stick in there till I get back home.

Cheers guys
    That would be really sad if someone got pissed over chat bubbles. Have a good trip.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarbum For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-14)

That would be really sad if someone got pissed over chat bubbles. Have a good trip.
    Cheers man, I really appreciate it. =]

How can we make this work with folderenhancer?

what a fantastic clean looking theme love it. any chance for some icons? I need limerain, game centre, toggle ssh, iblank and appcake. Thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to the sbsettings.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to younger For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-20)

Quote Originally Posted by l0rd_almighty View Post
    For the time being, just retitle Bundles/com.apple.springboard/FolderSwitcherBG.png to FEFolderBG.png. It's not a GREAT solution, but it's something.

If anyone else is having chat bubble issues, retitle Bundles/com.apple.chatkit/Bubble_1.png to Bubble_1~iphone.png. Do the same for Bubble_2.png. Fixed that issue.

Not sure if it was posted yet; For people who have iOS 4.2.1 and miss folder icons and such, follow this guide:

http://modmyi.com/forums/skinning-th...p-4-2-1-a.html

21. The Following User Says Thank You to chaosz911 For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-20)

How do you delete the icons they just wobble with no x in left hand corner to delete. Many Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by younger View Post
    How do you delete the icons they just wobble with no x in left hand corner to delete. Many Thanks.
    Are these Cydia apps? You go into cydia, press "manage". Your installed cydia packages will come up. Then modify. One of the choices is to delete. If it is a stock apple app, I don't think you can delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by teresaync View Post
    I also love this them and I am having the problem with the chat bubbles. I don't know if it's specific to the 3gs 4.1 or what. I agree that help is needed on more icons. It would be great if someone would help with the update/icons etc. for this theme. I would hate for such a promising theme to not expand to it's fullest. I like the clean slick transparent look.
    The chat bubbles arent labeled correctly go into AIR ORIGINAL/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit and add ~iphone to Ballon 1 and Ballon 2 to make the files look like this:

Balloon_1~iphone.png
    Balloon_2~iphone.png

RESPRING

The same if you had an 'X' there (only app store icons)!

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post

I will be addressing ALL issues raised in this thread for the next update.

As for icons, I have attached the psd to the op for those who would like to use it.

Quick tutorial of the psd:
    1. open psd in photoshop
    2. in layers palette select the Images folder
    3. drag and drop desired image
    4. make sure layer mask is on for the whole folder
    5. repeat for other images
    Am i missing the PSD? Dont see it on OP on the first page
    Last edited by Fantasigraphic; 2010-12-18 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fantasigraphic For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-20)

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey man, what's with the iphone4 theme? :P

Quote Originally Posted by l0rd_almighty View Post
    To be honest I have never used folderenhancer and I would assume it doesn't change the theme. If the folder background isn't working try deleting the cache file I specified in an earlier post. (there was a link as well for instructions)

Hope that helps =]

Quote Originally Posted by LooLzzz View Post
    Hey man, what's with the iphone4 theme? :P
    Well it's a *****, I was cramming to finish the rc1 version before my trip (I even did some photoshop on the plane lol - without a mouse 0.o)

So I get to my hotel and every upload site fails to get my theme up (50mb). So i go to public wifi still fails. I have tried 4 different hotels' wifi and all fail.

So yeh, looks like I will try to buy my own internet card on the next leg of the trip and try then. Remember its still an rc1 but i finished springboard, ipod, safari, phone, mail, camera, weather, a lot of UI, clock, messages... so yeh pretty much everything is touched.

Sorry for the late response by the way, this internet now is costing me $50 for a day.

I feel my words are getting redundant but as all ways sorry for the wait =]

what a fantastic clean looking theme love it. any chance for some icons? I need limerain, game centre, toggle ssh, iblank and appcake. Thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to the sbsettings.
    Thanks for the compliments,

As for the icons, I will making them like hot cakes when i get the chance but as of now i cant, sorry.

I moved the psd to the OP (before it was in a random post) so people can find it easier. It is very simple to use.

As for sbsettings, there should be an sbsettings theme. Just go to sbsettings then themes under the menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasigraphic View Post
    The chat bubbles arent labeled correctly go into AIR ORIGINAL/Bundles/com.apple.chatkit and add ~iphone to Ballon 1 and Ballon 2 to make the files look like this:

Balloon_1~iphone.png
    Balloon_2~iphone.png

RESPRING

The same if you had an 'X' there (only app store icons)!

Am i missing the PSD? Dont see it on OP on the first page
    Thanks so much for helping out, i greatly appreciate it. =]

I moved the PSD to the OP so you can find it. Sorry it was in a random post on page 9 i think.
    Last edited by unoimkll; 2010-12-20 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

Fantasigraphic (2010-12-21), LooLzzz (2010-12-22)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast