Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [preview] - a i r -

Kinda getting annoyed now,

I'm really sorry to everyone who is waiting. I can't do anything at the moment.

Just waiting for saurik.

Again, sorry =[

2. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-12-02)

Do you have an ETA on the release of the i4 version? Not trying to bug just really interested in this theme bud.
    http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark_Ninja For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-02)

yeah been waiting for this theme for weeks lol hope it will release today or very soon

very nice looking and sexy theme

6. The Following User Says Thank You to carloqt For This Useful Post:

unoimkll (2010-12-02)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    Do you have an ETA on the release of the i4 version? Not trying to bug just really interested in this theme bud.
    To be honest I never "released" eta version of my themes. I feel like it's time spent away from simply making the theme. I realize the feedback is good but as a perfectionist I am changing designs here and there too often. I also don't want to spoil the surprise too early then have a repeat of this situation where people have to wait (even when it is not in my control) - thus there is no WIP thread in the iPhone 4 section.

I can tell you though that springboard is done (just writing this after redoing the wifi signal on the status bar for the FOURTH time. - I'm telling you these extra pixels are unlocking all the wasted ideas I had when theming for the older iPhones.

The iPod app is also complete. Now I am working on the UIImages and getting that fully done so I can later go on to the stock apps skins.

Without sounding like I am hyping it up I have taken the, "How can I make the user say,'hey that's different' yet conserve functionality and the overarching mentality of CLEAN SHARP STYLE" ... approach. =]

At the risk of making this too long to read...

I will be going sway for two months in one week so being realistic I won't be able to have a complete iPhone 4 version ready by then.

HOWEVER, - if you would like this (and I really need people tell me if they want me to do this) - I am planning to finish off all UIImages and hopefully as many stock app skins as possible (going by priority: phone, messages, ... You guys can give your priority list

So basically I can have a NOT fully complete (though carefully thought out and fairly finished) theme for purchase on cydia and update the rest when I get back - keeping in mind the other option is not seeing or hearing about it for two months 0.o

If you want this PLEASE post your personal priority list for the iPhone 4 version so I can make sure the important things get done.

... Sorry for the long post, things needed to be said =]

8. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

ReBourne (2010-12-02)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,440 Times in 3,002 Posts

hey dude , my priority for the iphone 4 list, is the chatkit and springboard. and great work by the way

Quote Originally Posted by daarcadian00 View Post
    hey dude , my priority for the iphone 4 list, is the chatkit and springboard. and great work by the way
    Cheers messages app is now first on the todo list after springboard / UIImages

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I don't know what Cydia takes so long to make AiR available but is it possible to make a paypal donation to receive AiR ?

Still no word from cydia???? Whats up with that?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to John1177 For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-12-07)

yeah waiting for this theme for so long

i like this alot.. u should release it on the site

Sorry again guys for the wait. It really is getting too long.

The last thing I heard from Kyle Mathews was that saurik told him "it will be approved soon' (paraphrasing)

There is some good news though =]

I have had time to work on the HD version. I am planning to send a release to cydia in the next two days (going away on thursday) of a NEAR complete version - I figure being almost done people can still enjoy it and when I get back I can hear what everyone wants me to add.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-12-08), ReBourne (2010-12-07)

please work on a iPad also please? please hehe thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carloqt View Post
    please work on a iPad also please? please hehe thanks
    haha if you want to buy me one =P jks

I dont have an ipad (waiting for the 2ng gen)

20. The Following User Says Thank You to unoimkll For This Useful Post:

carloqt (2010-12-09)

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    so is this out yet
    Nope. Apparently it's far more important to get those Eminem ringtones out. I mean, who DOESN'T have to have a John Elway lockscreen? Sure, he hasn't played this millennium, but you gotta have it, right?

God, I miss Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by unoimkll View Post
    haha if you want to buy me one =P jks

I dont have an ipad (waiting for the 2ng gen)
    i'll just wait for the confirmation on your iphone/ipt theme hehe

CYDIA RELEASE!!!!!!

Regarding the hd version,

I have finished the first release candidate but I am already on my trip and can't upload. I'll find a way though.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just purchased A I R but the stock icons (except for Notes,Calculator,Phone) aren't themed ?!?
    I already booted my 3GS iOS 4.1 but it's still the same... I thought all stock icons would be themed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png  
    Last edited by fobe; 2010-12-11 at 01:05 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LooLzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Waiting for the HD version :P

Quote Originally Posted by fobe View Post
    I just purchased A I R but the stock icons (except for Notes,Calculator,Phone) aren't themed ?!?
    I already booted my 3GS iOS 4.1 but it's still the same... I thought all stock icons would be themed?
    That is very strange. Have you tres navigating to the theme folder on your phone using ifile, iPhoneexplorer or any ssh program and checking if the download from cydia transferred all the files.
    Otherwise the problem may lay in where the icon files are. If the package doesn't have the necessary icons in the bundles AND icons folder that couldbe the problem. I developed the theme on ios3 and I believe that ios4 uses icons only from the bundles folder.

If this I all gibberish the try the following.
    1. Try downloading the theme again.
    2. Run iwipecache (free cydia app)
    3. Wait for update (I am sincerely sorry for all the commotion over the first release of this theme, the development was on off.)

I will try finding time to see what I can do in regards to an update but it is hard for me to find Internet and most importantly time.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast