View Poll Results: Love or hate?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

39 86.67%
  • Hate it!

6 13.33%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [THEME] SUG4R + dietSUG4R

Thanks for the templates JediSky I had a go at making it more fitting with the theme, your images really helped. What does everyone think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dialer.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Supertod View Post
    Thanks for the templates JediSky I had a go at making it more fitting with the theme, your images really helped. What does everyone think?
    That is what I was trying to do.Something simple but like I said haha just a Photoshop begginner.Send your versions over to me.

Quote Originally Posted by supertod View Post
    thanks for the templates jedisky i had a go at making it more fitting with the theme, your images really helped. What does everyone think?
    thats perfect!! Release soon plz!!

Thanks supertod for letting me help you out on this.i really enjoyed creating a dialer.Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The icons inside the psd are already in de free version. Do you have more to add in the psd?

@Supertod: looks good!
    Last edited by @pple_nrd; 2010-09-29 at 04:17 PM.

Hey, just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm working on an update of this theme, I have finished the lockscreen and dialer and I'm doing the sbsettings theme now should be released within the next few days.

@pple_nrd sorry they are all the icons I made.

Im getting some very homosexual feelings for you.

I LOVE THE FREAKING LOCKSCREEN!!!

Yea the slider looks amazing. How can we get it?

I haven't finished it yet, when I finish all the other things then I'm gonna release it as a bundle

yes please i donated i would like ipdates too! please put me on a list or SOMEthing. here is the awesome theme on my ipod. so sad these are the only icons though.

here is the code for the calendar icon
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
        <key>CalendarIconDateStyle</key>
        <string>color:#FFFFFF;</string>
        <key>CalendarIconDayStyle</key>
        <string>text-shadow: 0px 1px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5);padding-top:5px;color:#FFFFFF;</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Last edited by PhanaticD; 2010-10-05 at 01:25 AM.

I am going to downgrade to 4.0 n jailbreak for this theme and I don't give a damn If the guys laugh.

Lol I don't get how this theme is girly, just change the wallpaper

iTunes, stocks and Contacts are missing! On both!

i know right it sucks lol i wish i had skillz to make more, maybe i will attempt to =P

I really like the theme but how do you install it? There is not .theme folder.

edit
    Last edited by chs170; 2013-05-06 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chs170 View Post
    Make one
    I tried that. The theme is complete screwed up.

it doesn't have to be a ".theme" folder. it could be anything. just make sure the immediate contents contains the Bundles, UIImages, and Icons folder. its actually not that hard. then just put all this into Themes.xxxxxx and just apply in winterboard.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast