View Poll Results: Love or hate?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Love it!

39 86.67%
  • Hate it!

6 13.33%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [THEME] SUG4R + dietSUG4R

This theme is as sexy as my title under my name.

Donated and waiting patiently for the template also.My girlfriend is gonna love this theme.

Girlfriends... I want one!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is the creator @ vacation? my girlfriend can't wait any longer

Hey, I sent you the templates a day or two a go, check your junk mail folder

Hey I'm working on a lockscreen for this theme

Feedback, thoughts?
    Last edited by Supertod; 2010-09-26 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by Supertod View Post
    Hey, I sent you the templates a day or two a go, check your junk mail folder

Hey I'm working on a lockscreen for this theme

Feedback, thoughts?
    Hey I wasnt able to do it through the donate page because I don't the exchange rate for british pounds but I did send you some money as a donation via paypal.My email is [email protected] and this is where to send the templates.Thanks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I got the mail thanks!

But how to create new icons with the psd's? I have Photoshop CS5 but not into it.

Hey supertod what's the font for these icons?I need to get them for CS5.Thanks and it looks great.

The font is calibri

hey supertod could you possibly send the font to me?It looks like Calibri Bold right?I cant find a free one anywhere.Thanks again.

Oh yeah working on a dialer to match if that's ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -dialer.png  

delicious theme!

anyone know how to enable icon label inside folder?

Quote Originally Posted by ndue_lee View Post
    delicious theme!

anyone know how to enable icon label inside folder?
    Open up the psd in photoshop and then turn the visibilty off on whatever icon is showing.Then turn the visibility on the one you want to use.Now save as a png.

Quote Originally Posted by JediSky671 View Post
    hey supertod could you possibly send the font to me?It looks like Calibri Bold right?I cant find a free one anywhere.Thanks again.
    I assume your on mac? I don't remember where I got the font, but there is a way to get it free if you have office installed. Google it yourself, cause I think its illegal/copyrighted or whatever if I post it here

Quote Originally Posted by JediSky671 View Post
    Oh yeah working on a dialer to match if that's ok?
    Yeah thats awesome! Send me it when your done and I'll include it with an update & lockscreen(and give credit of course)?
    Last edited by Supertod; 2010-09-28 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Almost done with the dialer supertod will send it to you!Will also give a preview to everyone else before you release it.

Here it is guys!Not greatest but it's my first time making a dialer skin so any feedback on improvement?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0004.png  
    Last edited by JediSky671; 2010-09-28 at 12:19 PM.

Do you think it would be better if you use the same font and effects for the text on the dialer? Meaning like the black outline n other effects used for the bar icons. Just a suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Do you think it would be better if you use the same font and effects for the text on the dialer? Meaning like the black outline n other effects used for the bar icons. Just a suggestion
    Yeah Im gonna work on it.I dont have the right font for it so once I do I will edit them.How is it so far though?

Ok so I did the before and after.I got the fonts I needed and took what you said about using the same effects on the numbers and all that.I would post the dialer up for download but supertod wants to release it with an update of the theme along with a lockscreen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0005.png   -img_0006.png  
    Last edited by JediSky671; 2010-09-28 at 07:05 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast