Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] Absolute

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

Oh my gosh that looks perfect ArDott! SEXY. When you slide the slider does it go past the end of the area or is it perfect? I just had to guesstimate so ye... If its perfect ill submit the lockscreen just so that people can have something to mess with while waiting for me to finish...

Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    I'd love to beta, Violent. Now that I have a laptop, I can improve this theme if anything is wrong. Thanks Violent
    Soon as I start getting more UI done then Ill be sure to send out multiplebetas to you and others halten. ArDott for sure along with Alanwattus... And others of course but yeh this theme is a lot of fun to work on! That lockscreen was a tricky deal but now that its perfected I can work on my bundles and UI. Ill do UIPopups first then go to the Bundles then back to the rest of the UIImages... I hate the UIImages!
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-12 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

perma-banned for life
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,050 Times in 3,590 Posts

its perfect

Thanks

Woohoo luck is on my side today! :P

Newest Beta submitted Including a basic set of loaders and Completed Lockscreen along with a wallpaper and all stock icons + WinterBoard and iClassic. SpringDots are gone and various other things are fixed.. Starting on Bundles today with the Mediaplayer being first..
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-12 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey man looking nice so far...hereare y few suggestions and fixes....just giving some help i know yuor lacking your idevice right now=(

The slider was off for my device 4.0 so I uploaded here the one I fixed for 4.0 users....you also need to add a plsit file to take away the "slide to unlock" text ...no biggy on either one
    I would also suggest or even request formyself a background that doesnt have the big unlock text on both sides and just make the frame bigger so I can see my kids pritty face! =)If you know what Iam saying

Plus another request ...i seen screenshots with the wallpaper and 4 icons but I have 5 and the wallpaper doesnt line up as you can see in the screenshot!

None of these are a big deal but from one theme creatore to another I figured Ide be your eys since you lack the device for right now....oh yeah I never got the winterboard icon either!

Other then those minor issues everything looks real clean and just keep going at it bro!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0002.png  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks

Alright thanks AC! Great help and thanks for the slider.. I picked a bad time to sell my idevice huh?
    Ill be fixing the stuff you said but for the 5 thing ill just have to provide an alt wallpaper for people who use that sort of stuff. Didnt ever think about that
    I think I named the WinterBoard icon wrong though... lol
    And ye ill be fixing that .info plist i just hadnt got around to it... Although I dont remember the key for that what is it..!

Yeh I think that this theme will definetly require some help from Halten to make it 4.0 because some stuff doesnt work right. The springdots didnt disappear for example..

I just fixed it. but by making a .strings file in the en.Iproj/SpringBoard.strings I ixed it. Then just did the same for all other languages. So now it should never display lock slider text.

Here though, if anyone can please try out this beta and post screens. This has as much basic stuff fixed as I could find. Halten once you see it please fix anything in the 4FW version that needs to be fixed.

Absolute 3 and 4 FW's.rar

This version should work perfect for 3.0 users. for 4.0 users it still needs optimization...

Ill be doing the .info plist later today but so far the strings are done..
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-13 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

Works great on my iPod Touch. Posted screenies
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0352.png   -img_0353.png   -img_0354.png  
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

here ya go bro...the info file needs to be changed to your liking and absolute takin out of the strings but I put inthere just so you knew if you already didnt where to put in whatever if youd like =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  
    Attached Files Attached Files

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

looks good on my end boss

quick heads up , if you want the springboard strings to show the ones you put in , rename them from SpringBoard.strings.txt to SpringBoard.strings.

Thanks

haha thanks ardott. Didnt realize i left a .txt in there
    And could you take a look in the com.apple.springboard file in the bundles and tell me what is happening because I have the two files that should make the springdots go away go away.. SIGH

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViiOLENT.HD// View Post
    haha thanks ardott. Didnt realize i left a .txt in there
    And could you take a look in the com.apple.springboard file in the bundles and tell me what is happening because I have the two files that should make the springdots go away go away.. SIGH
    there just for the spotlight bro , they need to be renamed UIPageIndicator and UIPageIndicatorCurrent and put into UIImages for the springboard dots to go away

Thanks

Thanks. Ive been away WAY too long lmfao. Ive been sitting here at my comp trying to figure it out lol.

perma-banned for life
    Thanks

no problem

anything else you need help with?

Thanks

Tomorrow ill pack in the auto icons! And hopefully a themed mediaplayer

When I get home from work ill be sure to package in some new auto icons and the mediaplayer plus maybe some UIPopups....

Alright then... This beta V includes Autocreate (I hope lol) And a partially themed mediaplayer.. (Just the overlays and the prev/nexttrack and play buttons) Sorry was super tired today

Here is the beta that has partial Mediaplayer and Fixed lock slide text along with an autocreate. And Im changing up some SB stuff so this thing is gonna be BIT*CHIN tomorrow :P

Absolute 4 and 3.rar

Absolute 4 and 3.rar

Anyone try it out? LOADERS! Autocrete

Hey guys been brainstorming today for ideas on the springboard.... Decided icons needed to darken or something. After playing with it decided on changing the color a little bit. Now it is red.. It does look cleaner and the icons look BEAUTIFUL. Hope you like it if not just say so and i will include in the final and future betas the Blue Version too.

Some more icons of the new icon set, if you hate just tell me but IMO this looks SEXY
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-15 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lookin nice A! I like the icon overlay alot! Red blue green whatever color you decide I think this will be a really nice theme! Just Rock with it bro! I am going to be real busy the next few weeks with school and Iam moving back to TX from NY but Ill be around here and there to support my themes and fellow theme creators!

GREAT JOB Iam anxious to seee the finished product!

Thanks

Ye hopefully will be done with this one by then and you will for sure be getting the beta. Good news! Got my new iPT4 today! No JB yet but as soon as possible :P
    Going to be HD testing on it and also Non HD testing...
    :P
    The non hd overlay loooks identical although not as sexy

Thanks

Here is just something for people to play with while I try to get the Red stuff done. Obviously this is double size but if you want have fun :P
    Post any icons you make and if you try them out on something post a pic. They looked clean when I made em and should when they come out...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Looking good bro but rename the package from mediaplayer to MediaPlayer...it didnt work at first and then I realized y! Looks good thought bro!....needs different play and puase buttons in my opinion though! take a look!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0007.png  

Thanks

Thanks Free! Ill be sure to use that screenshot so I can line stuff up, and oops forgot the caps :/ And forgot to make the pause button. But ye ill def make a new set of play/pause buttons

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ht-cancer.html
    If you havent already visit this thread and help out Kyle Matthews...

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Looking good bro but rename the package from mediaplayer to MediaPlayer...it didnt work at first and then I realized y! Looks good thought bro!....needs different play and puase buttons in my opinion though! take a look!
    BTW I love that song! Recovery is really a great album on comin back from the edge...
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-16 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhanaticD View Post
    is this beta? what no screenshot even though?
    I dont have any iDevice that can test this... So everytime I make something someone tries it then I try to fix it best as I can.. Soon as a JB for a 4.1 iPod touch 4th gen comes out this will be having screens and other goodies.

MockUp #1 of my springboard setup. I love the weather widget and im coding it as I type here.... Well after im done typing here :P

Its a pretty simplistic design and at least to me looks clean... So im continuing with this.. And YES I know alignment isnt perfect but considering im doing this at best guess it looks pretty damn good for a 10 minute set...
    Tick Weather Icon BTW
    Last edited by AnthonyGiola; 2010-09-17 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast