Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-Nav Add On!.."Expericed Themers"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Free is there a way to disable the weather widget on homescreen? i like it on the lock screen though and want to keep it there.

I paid too for the theme and I canīt download it (it also says error...forbidden).

Please try to fix it cause we are apying for the theme and we canīt access it.

Thanks.

the other paid for the theme after he tried to download a stolen copy and normally thats what happens this is NOT my fault and I am always there for my customers! So if you purchased please send me a screenshot in cydia with that pulled up with the 'officially purchased" and I will make sure you get a copy up and running! =) thanks

I have the "officialy purchased" screen.

How can I do to copy the screen and sen it to you?

Here is the screen of my iPhone.

Please give me a link to download the package.

I will PM you my email.

Thanks.

Last edited by chulete32; 2010-12-12 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

you press the home screen and power button and the same time your screen will flash and take a screenshot, then it will be in you photos then just upload here! Sorry for having to go through this but I hate going out of my way for ppl who do not buy my product! I spend alot of hours making these So thank you!!!

I already upload the screen and I sent you a private message with my email.

Please send me a download link.

THANKS

Here it is again.

Can you see the screen?

Please confirm

Thanks

Last edited by chulete32; 2010-12-12 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

we must have been posting those messages at the same time I did not see that post when I wrote sorry! link is being sent ! =) thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by plnkeye21 View Post
    Free is there a way to disable the weather widget on homescreen? i like it on the lock screen though and want to keep it there.
    Free I wouldnt mind that for myself also.

For some reason I can't get the fav icon to show up its, all the other ones work but not that one I don't no wat I'm doing wrong

Iam sorry if I mis informed you the icon is actually called Favorites

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Hey free, anything about my question concerning the weather widget on springboard?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

FA I'm having trouble with the weather i use Ifile i put this in Clinton,OK but didn't work i used the red theme add-on it worked great any ideas would help thanks for the work on your themes

Hey free just wondering why the new update for the new 4.2.1 os will be released?

Hi, I purchased the nav addon but I am unable to download it so could you please send me a download link. thanks
    I attached a image of the screen showing that i did purchase it. i also PM you with my email
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0038-1-.png  

Hi mate here is my proof I messaged you on my other profile Opixhosting, but the activation email never came through? So here is my proof I have paid but not able to download, can you send me a link to download the app plz mate

I'm having trouble getting my animations going - it's only a double print of the font every letter and number :-/
    Also, I can't move any of my apps on my front screen into that cool circle motion you have shown on a video of the theme....

Helpppp guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

Why deos it look like it's going to rotate in a circle but then just slides over

I also paid, but cannot download.

Here's the screen of the original purchase...Also, can I get an icon for Anyring?
    Last edited by DannyJ31; 2011-02-07 at 01:36 AM.

hey free apple i found a way to get the red springboard clock and weather widget that you forgot to put in place ill email u the file if u wish

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    the other paid for the theme after he tried to download a stolen copy and normally thats what happens this is NOT my fault and I am always there for my customers! So if you purchased please send me a screenshot in cydia with that pulled up with the 'officially purchased" and I will make sure you get a copy up and running! =) thanks
    I'm also not able to get nav to download please help thank in advance

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast