Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-Nav Add On!.."Expericed Themers"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

BTW, do you know if this plays well with intelliscreen? I've noticed that my alerts page doesn't work when I miss a call or I receive a calendar alert. Normally I receive an alert that resembles a dogeared page that has a "clear alerts" button. Haven't been able to test if it's this theme that disables it, but I've only noticed it not appearing since I purchased this theme.

Huh Iam not sure...and you say you purchased this? what is it in Cydia? thats news too me! lol

Iam not sure I will have to download that have test to make sure everything is alright....from what I do know themes can not cause any conflict with apps its just not possible..if they do its winterboard not the actual theme unless theres an HTML problem...we will check on this ASAP

If it is a theme issue it will either be in Folders or Bundles

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BenderRodriguez For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-27)

Thanks

Well I purchased the theme and then installed the Nav add on files like a day later...I believe I purchased the theme in Rock app.

Thanks

Still don't see this in Cydia...any word?

hey apple can i have the add-on please
    thank you

Iam writing to Kyle right now...just got to my new place in TX let me get settled and I will start sending this out to anybody just send a $1.00 donation to

[email protected]

I appreciate all donations.!!!=) This theme along with AH-HD AfterHours 2.5 update should be live in Cydia soon..

Thanks

Is there anything different in the add-on that will be in cydia, versus the version you sent out?

Yes there is going to be more...not much different in look but more features and abilites with experienced themers who know how to SSH and pick and choose from the package and kinda personalize it! =) I am reaching for an update as soon as its released to add even more !

Thanks

One suggestion, if I may: the search bars are too dark. You can't see what's been typed. Maybe a light gray background in the field or white text over the dark background...
    Last edited by plnkeye21; 2010-10-12 at 02:06 AM.

Yup good suggestion! Thats fixed in AfterHours 2.5 =)

Thanks

Wow, it's been like a month now, any update yet?

dude I know Iam sorry Ill work on this tonight and try to get them to accept it one more time...if not I will just take donations and send the file =)

Thanks

sounds good man. just tryin to be patient over here lol sorry for buggin you so much.

I fixed the weather widget to work flawlessly on 4.0 ...Iam working on the lockscreen widget and a few nicwe features then I will be submitting agin to Cydia for approval

Thanks

BTW how do you get the badges to work on the springboard? I see badges in apps like photkast when I have a message or my phone app when i have a missed call, or message. But it's just the normal red badges on the springboard.

yeah if you use afterhours original underneath you will get all that..=) Iam sorry for the delay but not very many seem intrested with this so I have been focusing on other things but I promise you wont be dissapointed when you finally get the next update...=) its gonna be legitt!

Package accepted! =) Wow its been so long I forgwet what was in the package I submitted ! lol

Well I will be updating this 2morrow anyhow so expect a new package and new widget for lockscreen and homepage...the one I submitted has trioubles with 4.0 useres as myself but the new one is in HD and works everytime! =)
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-10-29 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Im interested but wont be buying until I get another visa card.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to skelotic For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-29)

Thanks

Hmm I didn't see the update, what source is it under?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi FreeApple,

I bought AfterHours Nav a few days ago. I really like it in combination with AfterHours 4.0.

Unfortunately you made just the phone, setting, winterboard and the calculator as large graphics. Is it possible for you to create also the Mail, the IPod and the Message icons as large graphics (only if it's not too much work). That would be awesome.

Thank you

So long
    Markus

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast