Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AfterHours-Nav Add On!.."Expericed Themers"

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

You rock! I can't wait to DL it! My damn work wont allow me to visit mediafire-or use a proxy. So I have to wait till 5:30 argggh! LOL But thank you Apple, I also voted for theme of the week !

2. The Following User Says Thank You to plnkeye21 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-09)

Thanks pnkeye I appreciate that alot! I have tried real hard to make a theme that is desirable to everybody....=)

Thanks

Love the way this looks. I was wondering, though, how do you turn the widget on the homescreen off? I wanted to use my own dockflow, but there's some text, "Min, Max, N/A" still visible. I unchecked it in winterboard so there is'nt any actual weather icons.

I never set this up to do so...but I can....=) I will on the one that will be submitted to Cydia and Rock as the add on for 99. an Free for ppl who have already purchased AfterHours Theres going to be alot more! Here real soon! =)

I have tried to submitt this to Rock for the past five days now I finally understand why I was getting the message I was getting! Rock and Cydia are now coming one and Rock will just dwindle away if you have not seen the news yet!

I will try to submitt to cydia becuase Iam sure its going to take them forever now! =(

Sorry guys not much I can do

only other option is the donate to paypal method
    For ppl really wanting this add on and dont want to wait please
    $1.00 via paypal to [email protected] and Ill send you the files! =)

Thanks

I installed the add on, but I am not sure where to put the glowing icons that you posted. Any fix for the weather also? Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

no fix for the weather problem yet....I can but then I loose some features. The only widget I have found to work flawlessly on 4.0 springboard is the WAD Widget which uses alot of features I dont need as well loosing features I do such as the clock #'s...

To use the blue glowing icons you just rename the folder Icons and replace the one in the main theme folder.... It is optional you can use either one whatever you like best!

This will be submitted to Cydia by the end of the week for 99 cents and the AfterHours Nav Add Pro! =)

Much more included such as a muti-HTML lockscreen and other things not found within the original allthough you need to have the original to make this AWSOME!!!

Lots of work went into this and the original and I appreciate all support I get! =)

Submissionis tonight! =) This add on is just bannanaz! Looks and feels like a pro AfterHours theme just as intended I think most of you will enjoy this one ! No hard set up anymore if you buy GridLock wich is an awsome app! A must have if you like nav themes!

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

You know what would make this thing awesome? If it was allowed to use the HTML/Javascript that makes a real rotating look. Ive seen it done on yahoos mobile website so it might work... WOULD BE EPIC... I dont know that much html though lol

Thanks

Did it get approved yet?

Also-the battery page doesn't display when I'm charging. Is there something I need to adjust?
    Last edited by plnkeye21; 2010-09-20 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

t hs been submitted =) not yet accepted but I will let yall know asap! To get the battery to show you need to have AfterHours original on below this in winterboard! Smae goes for UI and all other apps

Thanks

I've tried this a number of different ways, but here's how I have it set now

AfterhoursNav
    Afterhours
    Afterhoursanimation(what does this do?)
    Afterhours.4.0
    AfterhoursIOS4Addon
    AfterhoursWallClock
    AfterHoursLSWeatherWidget

I've moved them around a bit to shuffle the hierarchy, but I can't get the battery page to display. And since I dont know what ios4addon, 4.0 or animation does, I dont know what order to place them in. Changing them around doesn't affect anything.

ok thanks for that info thats what your problem is! set up in winterboard like this

AfterHoursNav
    AfterHours 4.0 "or AfterHours" if you dont have 4.0

All the others are widgets that you dont use during the nav theme

AfterHoursAnimation is a widget where the clock glow goes on and off for each second which is cool but will override the battery as well as any other widget

so if you use just the nav them and the original you should be good to go!

Thanks

Hmm...very odd, I have it like this now

AfterHoursNav
    AfterHours.4.0
    AHLSweatherwidget

Still no battery theme, just a weird icon on the actual battery in the status bar. Every once in a while the battery theme will show up when I awake my iPhone, but pretty rare.

Yeah it will show up for a quick second until the widget overrides the battery!

You cant you cake and eat it too! lol "I never got that saying" LMAO

No seriously though bro for some reason in ALL themes if you have a HTML wich runs the widget it overrides the battery images!

So choose from either the widget or the battery

So if you want the battery to show just apply these to in winterboard like this!

AfterHoursNav
    AfterHours4.0

only then you will see your battery when hooked to a power source...this Iam sure you know! LOL =)

Thanks

Aw that's too bad LOL I really liked the battery theme but love the weather widget lol!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

some people should make a career out of this

Using 3G and it took 2 hours to load the pictures, haha.

Still has not been accepted ! I dont know why but hopefully soon I will hear back from Kyle if not I will pm him to make sure everything is OK

Thanks

Hear anything yet?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast