Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 467

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ***EnVy iOS 4.0***

  1. #341
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azureshakr View Post
    for the carrier icon, which files do i replace when i go into the ATT_US.bundle? Care to share which weather icons you are using? thx!
    I'm not sure you'll have to ask June because i'm not on that network sorry

    Aye, the Weather icons are below, you'll need Lockinfo tho and the Weather Native Plugin plus the extra folder below which goes in your Theme Folder.

    The weather icons go in...

    com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-06)

  3. #342
    FSO_Carrier_ATT
    Default_Carrier_ATT

    If you are on att. If your not on att then you will put whatever your carrier is..

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    ziggy7 (2010-09-06)

  5. #343
    Cool, I would like this theme.
    Jailbroken

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kp270 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  7. #344

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    Kp270 (2010-09-07)

  9. #345
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    I'm not sure you'll have to ask June because i'm not on that network sorry

    Aye, the Weather icons are below, you'll need Lockinfo tho and the Weather Native Plugin plus the extra folder below which goes in your Theme Folder.

    The weather icons go in...

    com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle
    ok, so i got the box and got rid of the refresh icon, but where is the com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle to put in the weather icons? cant find it , well i cant even find "com"

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    FSO_Carrier_ATT
    Default_Carrier_ATT

    If you are on att. If your not on att then you will put whatever your carrier is..
    damn..........i have tried this so many times and cant get it to change . I actually deleted those 2 files completely and then added my own files and changed the name to those names, and the stupid ATT symbol is still there

  10. #346

  11. #347

  12. #348
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azureshakr View Post
    ok, so i got the box and got rid of the refresh icon, but where is the com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle to put in the weather icons? cant find it , well i cant even find "com"

    root/library/lockinfo/plugins/com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    azureshakr (2010-09-06), June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  14. #349
    I don't know what the issue is. You are using AT&T right?

  15. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy7 View Post
    root/library/lockinfo/plugins/com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle
    so put everything in there, but its not showing on the phone itself. i even copied the files back to my computer to make sure they were there, and they are. Do i need to delete the files that say for example [email protected]? or do i need to overwrite those files as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I don't know what the issue is. You are using AT&T right?
    yea, i dont know either. i can delete the files and the ATT symbol will still be there as well

  16. #351
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Just place the files from the Tick images for Lockinfo in the com.ashman.lockinfo.LockWeatherPlugin.bundle

    Respring.

    No need to delete anything

    [email protected] <<< where did you see this file?!? i haven't got it
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-09-06 at 09:06 PM.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  18. #352
    i did, i went into LockWeatherPlugin.bundle, and just overwrited the files for the weather icons.............cloudy.png, sunny.png, etc. It didnt work, In the bundle, there are also png files named [email protected], [email protected], etc.........

  19. #353
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  21. #354
    that is weird. i have a 3gs running ios4. Well, what im gonna do is copy those files over to my computer, then delete them from the phone to see what it does.

    Edit: yep, got rid of those files and now it works. Still cant figure out the deal with the ATT symbol or the % icon for the battery in the header. As for the changing fonts thing manually, that web site you gave me wouldnt even allow me to download the font cause it says it wont work on IE and thats all i have.
    Last edited by azureshakr; 2010-09-06 at 10:03 PM.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azureshakr For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07), ziggy7 (2010-09-06)

  23. #355
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azureshakr View Post
    that is weird. i have a 3gs running ios4. Well, what im gonna do is copy those files over to my computer, then delete them from the phone to see what it does.

    Edit: yep, got rid of those files and now it works. Still cant figure out the deal with the ATT symbol or the % icon for the battery in the header. As for the changing fonts thing manually, that web site you gave me wouldnt even allow me to download the font cause it says it wont work on IE and thats all i have.
    Glad you finally got it sorted

    As for the % << i'm trying to get that working

    I'm not sure about the ATT Carrier

    What Font are you wanting?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  25. #356
    the font used for the images on the first page would be nice, i dont know any others

  26. #357
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Neuropol Font <<< looks real good on this Theme

    This is what i'm using and also from the first page

    Backup your Fonts Folder first before putting these files in just in case you want to revert back!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-09-06 at 10:27 PM.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    azureshakr (2010-09-06), June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  28. #358
    thx! so i just need to backup the original files and overwrite with these ones right?

  29. #359
    Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,825
    Thanks
    4,611
    Thanked 2,426 Times in 1,298 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by azureshakr View Post
    thx! so i just need to backup the original files and overwrite with these ones right?
    Aye that's right just the files or to be on the safe side the whole Font Folder

    Right i gotta go for a bit
    Last edited by ziggy7; 2010-09-06 at 10:42 PM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07)

  31. #360
    thanks for all your help today Ziggy . looks like i was able to get everything working except for those 2 things of course. i actually decided to do a mixture of 3 themes (Envy, Dusk, Orbz) for mine. too much work, you guys are geniuses. Happy Labor Day lol. All I need now is a new keyboard lol

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azureshakr For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (2010-09-07), ziggy7 (2010-09-07)

Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •