Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Release] Canon - My best theme! [Release]

Could you please update the first post with the latest version using blues icons and the improved badge? Can you also explain the difference between the lite and pro versions in the first post. Thanks.

I like the theme by the way and keep up the good work

blues icons remind of a floppy disk lol. But they look so awesome!

I feel like this is one of those themes that should be like all white including the shelves and wallpaper. It might not be your style but Im just saying.

But like instead of shelves there should be like squares with like shadows in them and their all white with those cool icons with atuocreates

Maybe have an iconoclasm/iblank layout where the boxes are layed out 5x5 on the page but then the outer border of boxes are empty but in one box at the top theres a cool digital (or analog) white cloxk and then a weather widget in one at the bottom. Then the icons in the middle will all be different categories folders. It will then use categoriesSB (with sideways scrolling) so the actual icons overlay the others in the boxes but the sideways scrolling so it pages them and when you scroll their in the boxes instead of being above or below if you scroll vertical.

To clarify: when i say boxes I mean like square shelves. Kinda like cubbies. And I mean like all white no transparent or anything.

Sorry if my idea is a little too advanced but now that I came up with this idea from your concept if you want to actually do it I would love to help out (:

This is kinda what I mean:

except itll be that in 5x5 with the inner 4x4 being categories icons but the middle top and the middle bottom will have widgets

Maybe you can have like a dark and a light version with both of blues icons

Made a mockup of my idea (not sure why though):

Its not too bad but it definitely looked cooler in my head lol.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-06 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by SnowLeo View Post
    Could you please update the first post with the latest version using blues icons and the improved badge? Can you also explain the difference between the lite and pro versions in the first post. Thanks.

I like the theme by the way and keep up the good work

blues icons remind of a floppy disk lol. But they look so awesome!

I feel like this is one of those themes that should be like all white including the shelves and wallpaper. It might not be your style but Im just saying.

But like instead of shelves there should be like squares with like shadows in them and their all white with those cool icons with atuocreates

Maybe have an iconoclasm/iblank layout where the boxes are layed out 5x5 on the page but then the outer border of boxes are empty but in one box at the top theres a cool digital (or analog) white cloxk and then a weather widget in one at the bottom. Then the icons in the middle will all be different categories folders. It will then use categoriesSB (with sideways scrolling) so the actual icons overlay the others in the boxes but the sideways scrolling so it pages them and when you scroll their in the boxes instead of being above or below if you scroll vertical.

To clarify: when i say boxes I mean like square shelves. Kinda like cubbies. And I mean like all white no transparent or anything.

Sorry if my idea is a little too advanced but now that I came up with this idea from your concept if you want to actually do it I would love to help out (:

This is kinda what I mean:

except itll be that in 5x5 with the inner 4x4 being categories icons but the middle top and the middle bottom will have widgets

Maybe you can have like a dark and a light version with both of blues icons

Made a mockup of my idea (not sure why though):

Its not too bad but it definitely looked cooler in my head lol.
    I'm not going to school tomorrow since I'm sick and with some luck I'll have this theme updated by Wednesday!

lol sorry if you didnt like my suggestion at all

I actually liked it but it didnīt look so good with the theme.

yeah it seemed to work when I was thinking about it but then I tried making it and it didnt turn out right

I still kinda liked my concept so I decided to keep messing with it.

What do you think? Should I start a thread? Any ideas for a name?
    I think if I start a thread I'll make it just a springboard theme with autocreate icons and make an all white version, an all black, a metal version, and a wood version. Then I'll consider making an iNav version and some UI if I get the time.

It would be a good theme to try out gridlock

Maybe a little color wouldnt hurt:
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-07 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned
    Thanks

The OP is trying to do his thang and this thread is gettin straight jacked like itz nobody's business. hahahahahahaahaha
    all type of convos goin in here. "how's the weather where you're at?" "not too bad. How about them Yankees?" hahahahahahaha
    "hey, did you see the other guys theme?" "yep. sure did. now that's a theme!!!" hahahahahaha
    you guys are funny hahahahahahahahha
    then there's the guy creatin his own theme in this thread and askin for donations!!!! "i'm not askin for anything. but you guys can hit the donate button if you want".
    hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid View Post
    The OP is trying to do his thang and this thread is gettin straight jacked like itz nobody's business. hahahahahahaahaha
    all type of convos goin in here. "how's the weather where you're at?" "not too bad. How about them Yankees?" hahahahahahaha
    "hey, did you see the other guys theme?" "yep. sure did. now that's a theme!!!" hahahahahaha
    then there's the guy creatin his own theme in this thread and askin for donations!!!! "i'm not askin for anything. but you guys can hit the donate button if you want".
    hahahahahahaha

At the first 5 lines it was fun, then I didnīt understand a sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWingChunKid;
    hahahahahahaha
    Ok first off what I originally posted was a suggestion to the OP on a direction he may want to go with his theme. He said he liked the idea but it didnt go well with the theme so I decided to put it together with some other custom icons i made a while back to see what OP or others say about it to see if I should start a thread on it if anyone was interested. Apparently not. And in case your new here or just never figured it out the whole donation thing is in my signature and therefore is at the end of all of my posts. It obviously has nothing to do with this potential unexisting theme. The purpose for the donation link is for my ipad theme that ive been working on as well as my 7OS mods including my custom made 7OS keyboard. The only reason I added it though is because 2 people specifically asked for a donation link after I gave them the keyboard and other mods i made. also in case you couldnt read I specifically said "I am not asking for donations" but for those that feel the need or want to be generous for all the time I spent on the ipad themes an mods (and Q9 transformation w/viiolent.hd but I had to abandon that because my idea was to complicated) that I released for free. Hope this clarifies things a bit for you.

By the way if anyone does like the post of a potential theme idea just tell me and I'll make a thread for ya.

Edit: Mindgem for this theme were you just making a white version or are you gonna use blues dark icons and make a separate dark version or just have white stuff with just two sets of icons. Looking forward to seeing the progress on this theme.
    Last edited by SnowLeo; 2010-09-09 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I'm busy with school but I promise
    that the theme will be updated until next week!

Sent from my iPod touch using ModMyi

I just bought an drawing tablet and iīm looking forward to use it with my theme!

LOLOLOLOL THIS IS UGLY DEAD AND... UGLY. Mod please lock/close/delete this thread

I come from a land down under (Australia)
    Thanks

he is alive
    Can I play with madness?
    Follow me on twitter
    If you like what I say, hit the button, you know which one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12