Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [PREVIEW] Accendo

What is ipather? )

1. One more quick icon, not verry worked on but I preffer it instead of the one generated by the theme
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unghiutza For This Useful Post:

Aldog18 (2010-09-29)

It's an "online store" kinda app. You can find it in Cydia

Quote Originally Posted by Unghiutza View Post
    What is ipather? )
    A Winterboard Theme Gallery, search a theme and it takes you to the cydia page when u want to download it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to decke For This Useful Post:

alexxx139 (2010-10-02)

is there a way to add a red light under the icon ( first image ) ?? as in illumine theme ( second image)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -capture1.png   -capture2.png  
    Last edited by ravi1021; 2011-07-21 at 03:30 PM.

I only need 3 icons to complete my cydia apps for this theme. Could anyone help me out? They are Poof, MyWi, and BytaFont. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Most three-year-old companies wouldn’t be considered grisly, experienced veterans, but when you’re talking about the mobile space, innovation ages faster than exponential dog years. At PointAbout, we’ve been racing just in front of the bleeding edge since our inception. Our first efforts in mobile development were based on location-aware applications and mobile device plug-ins back when FourSquare was still just a game kids played at recess. Simply put, global brands trust us with their most daunting development projects because they understand
    the potential cost of things going awry if they’re not working with the best. Why would your organization think any differently? With our unique capabilities in project management, needs assessments and integrated strategies for the enterprise, you can rest assured you’re working with the preeminent team of mobile-oriented minds in the marketplace.
    PointAbout | iPhone App Developer | iPhone Developer DC

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234