Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AmberAlert - Preview

Will you be releaseing any updates soon?

=) sure will!!! Iam excited aboout the new updates coming I think you all will be very pleased at what you recieve next....just like my last theme the widgets will be seperate in winterboard so you can turn on and off use different combos =) all that good stuff....I have both widgets working and looking much nicer and all weather icons are now finished and some i changed that i didnt like.

More icons and fixing the mask....Iam on 4.0 so Iam also in the mist of also skinning other things for 3.0 users =) this will be in HD as well just give me some time ....

In the next beta release I will be having a more complete theme which I had most of I just Iam still tweaking things to get that real clean look we all love =)

I hope by sunday evening I will have the next beta link being sent out to everybody who donated!

Thats great! Looking forward to it!

(**********) nice!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aaauustiinnn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-30)

great news... I'm waiting...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy1 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-31)

will there be a update today?

waiting also for an update...

It's coming .....I just moved into my new place and I don't have internet yet ....I will try real hard to get it to yall today someway or smother

WOW OK GOT IT =) I got my htc hero teathering internet to my pc for now and its working great I will make a nw beta link for all the donators asap nd will have the new version out tonight ! =) sorry for the wait
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-11-03 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi FreeApple... thats are great news...

i like it ! is it ios4 compatible? is it out yet?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to trac3 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-11-04)

Yes 4.0 compatible =) Actually I will have to tweak a few things such as the slide to unlock for 3.0 users becuase Iam on 4.0 myself...HD version will come shortly after of this release and just the Beta is released as of now!

I will send out a New Beta in a couple hours! I was trying to get some really nice new features but it is not working correctly so it will have to wait until next release or even final version! Thanks

Did we waste our money?
    I understand. But you shouldnt tell us , tonite,tomorrow, this weekend and it doesnt happen.
    Last edited by henrysllc; 2010-11-07 at 02:58 AM.

sorry for the wait I was trying to finish more.... check your PM's the new beta is released =) Enjoy
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-11-07 at 02:24 AM.

Never got the new beta link

I got it.. work fine.. thanks....

Submission of this theme will be in one week =)

great news,,,,

I also dont have the new beta link :-(

=) your welcome hope yall are enjoying this ...much more too come such as animated LS and full UI

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast