Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AmberAlert - Preview

looks like a Kryptonite rip off

Default Test Theme
    Is there gonna be a beta cos I would love to test out you theme, i loved AfterHours and you themes get better. Keep up the great work.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stevgamer For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntier View Post
    looks like a Kryptonite rip off
    If you don't like a theme please don't post.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J1Nx For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-15)

Kryptonite? seriously....Are you using a braille computer screen bro cause you must be blind! LMFAO

Due to the recent things happening with Rock and Cydia I was unable to make my updates for my other themes and submissions are also put on hold! =(

This theme will be released for Beta testing soon but only a selected few ...most have already sent me PM's

Dont worry if I havnt replied...I got the request and will send it out to everybody that did! You know who you are =)

Thanks everybody for being patiente with me I have had alot going on with the other theme but it is finally slowing down!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Kryptonite? seriously....Are you using a braille computer screen bro cause you must be blind! LMFAO

Due to the recent things happening with Rock and Cydia I was unable to make my updates for my other themes and submissions are also put on hold! =(

This theme will be released for Beta testing soon but only a selected few ...most have already sent me PM's

Dont worry if I havnt replied...I got the request and will send it out to everybody that did! You know who you are =)

Thanks everybody for being patiente with me I have had alot going on with the other theme but it is finally slowing down!
    hi apple,can i get the beta.

very very very cool work - I find it very appealing and miss on my iPhone

where is the download button

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-15)

no downloadbutton this is goig to be a paid theme for $1.99 on Cydia/Rock

Iam releeasing a beta soon if you want to join your more then welcome too =)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

You have to love the guys who post in a thread saying WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON!
    LMFAO
    And Kryptonite... WTF bro! This looks nothing like it at ALL

ohhh cool - because then I will seek views Cydia ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mokabaer For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-15)

Sweet !!! This theme is coming togather nicley...I have changed up the springboard a little but also left the other options as you see me normally do! Options, options, options, ....this theme will be released for beta this weekend! Nick From MyGreatiPhone will also be doing a review for those who like the videos of the themes and I will upload a link to that vid when available! Big Big Big thanks to him and all his efforts to make things happen! I hope people can dig this theme!

thanks for the support and if you havent recieved the beta by Sun Night PM me and well get you the link ASAP! =)

Undisputed Theme Champ AnthonyGiola's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 853 Posts

This lookss soooo cool! Great job Free and hopefully this will get MMi theme of the week like AfterHours should of...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to AnthonyGiola For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-15)

Release is the weekend I still need beta testers but Iam submitting what i have and will update as I go....this is really nice and has several different widges to choose from on springboard!

The widget works flawlessly on 4.0 as well so no need to worry about that! Thanks everybody for the great support on this theme! Much much more to come from me! =)

next theme is going to be the last of these seriers AfterHours, AmberAlert and soon to come which is my favorite called "Alive"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

Bill1975 (2010-09-24)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeApple View Post
    Release is the weekend I still need beta testers but Iam submitting what i have and will update as I go....this is really nice and has several different widges to choose from on springboard!

The widget works flawlessly on 4.0 as well so no need to worry about that! Thanks everybody for the great support on this theme! Much much more to come from me! =)

next theme is going to be the last of these seriers AfterHours, AmberAlert and soon to come which is my favorite called "Alive"
    Hi Free, Please put me down as a beta tester for this one, Iv'e been waiting for this for a month now I just upgraded to 4.0 so have a nice clean iphone at the moment

I love you.

Free you didn't leave us did ya? 

WOW i love it.. i love the colors.. simply unique

23. The Following User Says Thank You to MC_KNuCKLeHeaD For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-09-25)

Eagerly awaiting the release of this!!!

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill1975 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-02)

Is coming real soon, just have alot going on right now! I am going to submitt this to Cydia soon and update as I go! Thanks to everybody looking upon this theme and waiting paitently! =)

SOON I PROMISE!!!! =)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Sweet! i am looking foward to this theme bro

28. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-02)

Totally digging it dude. Gotta get it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to astrosplatt For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-10-08)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast