Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AmberAlert - Preview

My iPhone is a Part of Me Pronup's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oscarbum View Post
    Yeah, I have to second this opinion. For those outside of the U.S., an Amber Alert is issued when a child is thought to be kidnapped. It's taken very seriously here and it's a little morbid. I mean, it's just the name of the theme and it's not plastered all over the screen like it was made by BlueMetal. (I'm teasing. It's an honor.

Just saying that's a tad dark in the humor spectrum.
    I was a little perplexed when I first read the name of this theme! I was kind of like WTH!

My iPhone is a Part of Me King Shady's Avatar
    Thanks

Really awesome dude . .. hip hop is dead nowadays like nas said it would be (except for Slim)
    ]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to King Shady For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-25)

Thanks

Free.....nice work as usual. You always amaze me!!! If there is anything I can do for you, just let me know.

WOW!!!!
    Last edited by w00dS; 2010-08-25 at 05:55 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-25)

This is amazing! Keep it up!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to J1Nx For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@orangechilly: i forgot "amazing" . So if someone asks what we like and what not I tell it to him. I said some very positive things, only suggest to use the lockscreen widget for homescreen, and, like other professional themers said, he must be using this color carefully. Only the icon shape reminds me unfortunatly of something else...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-25)

The mixed colors are making me worried.

Thanks everybody for the thoughts an feelings ! Blue Metal! Thanks alot for coing in and posting your opinion....I did not pay much attention to the other guy .....just becuase you did give GREAT constructive critisizm and I thank you for that! ...

I am now going back to the drawing board with this and make sure I do not overwhelm the theme with the color....

I love the Calculator though Viiolent! IDK just my opinion!

And for those who think the name is too much....Cmon seriously! LMAO

Are'nt we all old enough to know I have no punt intended here I just liked the color Amber and Iam trying to be creative!

If it bothers people that much I can change the name ..... =) I did not mean to offend anyone so if I did Iam sorry!

Mixed colors? What are you talking about! ...I swear somtimes one person says somthing and others dont have a mind of their own so they follow...!

Alright So I will continue and hope to surprise yall with the finished results!=)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

sam3173 (2010-08-26), ziggy7 (2010-08-26)

great work bro, I like it so far and the name could be a bit more original, IMO though if you like it that is what you should call it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FATE43 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

Hell yeah Free..it's your idea so if some folk moan and groan about this that and whatever then..tough!
    Everyone has a right to there own opinion for sure but moaning about a name! c'mon geez!! it obviously was picked to mimic the colours of the Theme and not to offend!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Thank you Ziggy! I do not want to offend anybody!!!! I just like creating nice themes and simply was hoping ppl enjoyed this so I could continue! I have recieved some good feedback overall and I appreciate ALL COMMENTS!=)
    Bad or good they help me grow in my theming process and I hope to only expand my knowledge and abilities on making great themes that appeal too everybody!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FreeApple For This Useful Post:

ziggy7 (2010-08-26)

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,428 Times in 1,298 Posts

^^ well said

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Thanks

I think the name is great!!!!! It's a theme and isn't associated with the actual Amber Alert process. If you keep the color then keep the name!!! Great job Bro!!!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26), ziggy7 (2010-08-26)

R.I P. Master Theme Creator flybritn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,609 Times in 878 Posts

Keep going with this.. it looks good and I can already tell its going to be very nice. dont worry about anyones opinion thats all it is Art, music and themes are subjective.. I personly dont care the 4 uimage, simple icons with a wallpaper n lockscreen only themes, lol I like them to be more complete with dialer, media player, full UI etc... but thats just my opinion
    Keep up the good work FreeApple.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to flybritn For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Thank you guys!!!=) I am glad some feel the way I did when I came up with the name...!!!! I think that if I try hard enough that when I release the theme the name really wont matter...lol! But its catchy and obviously catches the eyes of ppl!

K I will do more work and post smoe new stuff this weekend! The more I look at this theme the more I love it! =) Amber...Orange is not even a color I like...but I thought it was somthing not everybody is going for ! So here it is and its here to STAY!!!LOL!!! Thanks everybody!!!=)

Starting the UI soon.....Should I go Black with a tad of Amber? ...or all different colors ?
    Last edited by FreeApple; 2010-08-26 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

nice

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Hans.gico For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Think black and orange/amber for the ui would look great!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to J1Nx For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-26)

Swwet thanks man I think so too....Iam also going to be adding some nice metal effect in some the UIButtons! =) I am trying to get a Alpha released by the 1st of the month!=) Hope more ppl will come and jump on the Amber Alert Wagon...lol

Thanks

I love this theme.....I can't wait to see the end result!!!!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to w00dS For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

FreeApple, I have never seen your work before, and looking at this I'm wondering what I have missed: This theme looks fantastic. The widget on the lock screen is simply beautiful, would love to see that one on the home screen. The weather is gorgeous and original. The icons are ace, very unique and eye catching. Will definitely be watching your progress with great interest.
    Excellent work.... AmberAlert is now on my Bookmarks bar!
    Last edited by <Ian Nicoll/>; 2010-08-29 at 02:55 AM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

^ what he said. I'm new to jailbreaking and themeing. I am going to search for your other stuff too! It looks amazing. The pic with the rain on the lockscreen, if it's clear out, is it your town through the window? Can you take a pic of your house or street or something and have it there?

Just wondering.

I too said "WTF, behave to check this out" when I saw the name, but I wouldn't say I was offended at all. It's pretty cool name once you see how well it suits the awesome theme.

Looking forward to seeing the finished article!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to LennyTheDub For This Useful Post:

FreeApple (2010-08-29)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast