Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Timeless

Hey Frotack, is that the weather icons inside the clock?

If so, can you pm me a link or something so I can use that? It looks nice and I've been trying to find something similar to it for a week now :P

Quote Originally Posted by frotack View Post
    Nice mod, it fixed my "No Clock" issue

i moved some stuff about and i am very happy with the layout and look of this theme.
    Thanks frotack, lookin good, once you start playing with widgets the possibilities are endless Problem is, once you start you never seem to stop
    I really wanted to get the calendar interactive and tried for hours yesterday but I'm afraid it's beyond my capabilities
    I added that "Spils" weather icon set to this widget but you can easily change to a different set to see what they look like on the clock face.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

still not on the cydia store unfortunately

Default Another clock for my mod.
    Hi all,
    Here is another clock to go with my mod. Available in Black & Blue/Green. You can download them here:
    Timeless BlueClock.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Timeless BlackClock.theme.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0023.png   -img_0024.png  

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to <Ian Nicoll/> For This Useful Post:

amitaf (2010-09-29), Blue (2010-09-29), EdgeNsketch (2010-09-29), wardy19uk (2010-09-29)

Green Apple
    Thanks

@Ian: looks good nice thinking. I'm staying at the original concept cause of the background I'm using.

still only iphone 4???
    or will come a 3gs version???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RobBK For This Useful Post:

MuseFan288 (2010-09-30)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

the cydia store hasn't added timeless for all devices and blue said he had already submitted so i guess we wait

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

So let me explain:
    I make a theme. Send it to modmyi. They send it to cydia Store, they release it. This lasts longer for paid themes. I can only sit and wait like you.

I get a mail when its approved and will post it here immediatly.

EDIT i added all infos you need to know how using the glyphs to post one now.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-09-30 at 10:03 PM.

For all those asking for my customisation of this great theme, i'm afraid its a no.
    the overlay is from the full version so you will have to buy it and mess with it like i did,

i will say though that the weather icons can be resized and moved in the split.css file in the weather widget.

<---Has full version as I was one helping port this theme to older iDevices.

But if you still don't want to toss me a link, I'll understand. I just haven't had the time to mess with the theme and do what you did :P

I will definitely buy this as soon as a non-retina version becomes avilable

15. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeo4000 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-10-01)

Default Help!
    Hey guys, I`m trying to play around with customizing this theme on my iPhone 4. But a few things I`m having trouble with. 1) Blue, this is for you, both my Cydia and my MyWi icons aren`t skinned properly, they look just like their default icons, though every other icon is working perfectly fine. I`ve tried turning Summerboard on and off because that worked for my biteSMS icon not changing, but those 2 still will not change no matter what. 2) I`ve been playing around with the custom clock as well, but the overlay and settings posted was for non-retina displays. As a result my normal HD overlay is showing at twice the size. Is there an HTML/js file I should be editing so it matches up? Or is halving the canvas size of my overlay the only solution? 3) If there a way to change the font colour of the text in the actual clock face itself? Maybe to white or grey? I've got a black background for mine at the moment so I'd like to be able to see the text.

Thanks!

need multicleaner app

icon thanks

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

@Meh: before I answer your questions:
    1. This is "Timeless", and you have a iPhone4 so please ask questions at the right thread :"TimelessHD" in this case.
    2. I don't hope you installed this version here on a iPhone 4

Best $2.64 I've ever spent.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to awesomeo4000 For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-10-01)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    2,64 $
    Ohh. Haha, I converted it to USD so it was $2.64 Australian dollars :P

@Blue
    Will the semi- transparent mod of the digital overlay you recently made for 'TimelessHD' and the glyph icons be available for 'Timeless' also?
    (Still waiting patiently for Cydia release)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Could not wait for Cydia. Donated and received download link within minutes.
    Thanks Blue.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to wardy19uk For This Useful Post:

Blue (2010-10-04)

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast