Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Timeless

any chance of someone helping me to create a timeless themed passcode screen? everything nice except for the passcode screen which ain't themed

How can I make my theme just like that one?

How can i Make my theme just like that one?
    Last edited by Pokes; 2011-01-27 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello, I have bought myself timeless 2.0 and try to configure it. However, I can shift no Icons. They jump back over and over again and do not remain here. What can I do? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by horowae View Post
    Hello, I have bought myself timeless 2.0 and try to configure it. However, I can shift no Icons. They jump back over and over again and do not remain here. What can I do? Thanks
    Did u try Gridlock? You could get it from Cydia. It let's u place ur icons anywhere u like.

no i used iblank. o.k. itry gridlock. Thanks for answer me.

no i used iblank. o.k. itry gridlock. Thanks for answer me.
    NP...hope it works for u.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokes For This Useful Post:

horowae (2011-02-01)

Hello, its me again. It works with gridlock. Now i have another question. How can i get this amazing animated weather to work on my iphone? Thx and greetings from Berlin/Germany

Hello, its me again. It works with gridlock. Now i have another question. How can i get this amazing animated weather to work on my iphone? Thx and greetings from Berlin/Germany
    Do u have the animated weather on ur iPhone already? Greetings from Oxnard California, USA

No, thats the point. I tried to download it with Safari(Iphone)but safari crashes after a short while and returnes to the homescreen, so i downloaded it with my pc and have no idea how to get it to my Iphone.

Im new with all that jailbreak stuff, so i hope to get a little bit help here...

How can i delete that "am" and Schweinfurt in the Analog clock?

Also i cant get the theme complete translated to german, stuff like Saturday and the status of the weather.

Is there anyone how can help me with this?

The names under the icons. can i hide them somehow?

And finally i cant get the right celius number in my weather

Im really sorry for the many questions

Greets
    Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -foto.jpg  

ok so i just got timeless hd but it seems that some icons are regular size and none changed. what can i do to change this? also im seeing some ppl have the weather info on the bottom half of the screen with a window looking out to the weather. how can i get this as well? and is it a motion weather or is it just pictures to display current temps?

booooooooooooooooom

Quote Originally Posted by schwurz View Post
    Im new with all that jailbreak stuff, so i hope to get a little bit help here...

How can i delete that "am" and Schweinfurt in the Analog clock?

Also i cant get the theme complete translated to german, stuff like Saturday and the status of the weather.

Is there anyone how can help me with this?

The names under the icons. can i hide them somehow?

And finally i cant get the right celius number in my weather

Im really sorry for the many questions

Greets
    Mark
    Hey, Mark. Not sure about how to change to German but as far as the am/pm goes....just go into iFile and go to the Timeless theme for analog clock, then goto "widgets", next, goto Analog Clock set.css and look for this: /* Am, PM Position */ and then make the color say, "transparent".

I'd also like to know from you, if you don't mind....how did you get your clouds down to the lower part of your screen as in your pic? Where do you go and what value did you enter to put these animations in that part of your screen? Many thanks and good luck with the rest! :-)

Hi, i just downloaded the theme and i cant seem to get the clock widget on my homescreen. It just wont appear... everything else for the theme is working great but i just cant get the clock and weather to appear... its only coming up on my lockscreen... PLEASE HELP!
    im on iphone 3gs 4.2.1 if that helps...

i also attached a photo so you can see what exactly is happening
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0093.png  

Hi!

I have a problem.

As you can see in the photo is a question mark next to the temperature display.
    How can I remove it?

Then, the clock is not complete, how can you change that the Clock is complete.

How do I get the white stripes are on the edge off?

I have offered the TimelessHD LowerAWv3 what is installed here.

I have a Iphone 4 with iOS 4.2.1

My English is so bad because I used Google Translate ...
    Last edited by summerstyle; 2011-04-03 at 11:41 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Predator721's Avatar
    Thanks

What's this theme supposed to be like

I bought this theme on cydia but the download is interupted all the time. What can I do?

x trying to overwrite
    'var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/themes/TimelessSBS
    settings/3G/off.png'm which is also in package com.sull.timelesshd

x sub.process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code
    (1)

Timeless HD is not installed although I happened to download it one time by mistake.
    Last edited by Mark_sweden; 2011-04-29 at 08:42 AM.

HI AND THANKS FOR THIS GREAT THEME

hi i have installed this theme and being a complete iphone noob i have spent hours trying to sort this theme out to look how i want, now i have done ok so far inc the weather widget,

BUT and i cannot for the life of me resize a picture enough to use it as a wallpaper in the transparent section!! i have a picture of a person and cant see there head as its cut off by the clock!
    ! any help much appreciated in laymens terms as im now shattered from trying to read through all the pages!!

cheers

Thanks
    is anyone running this theme successfully with iOS 4.3.3 (iPhone 4)? thanks

Default email, setting
    Im sure this has been address, I have been going thru pages and pages and I feel i will be here all day if I dont get help. I can get email nor setting icon. It appears the only thing that downloaded was the clock and the date. I cant even tap the date to open calender. I have the paid app. I thought it would be download and done, but it seems it needs to be twick. I have an iphone 3gs, v4.2.1. please help

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast