Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Timeless

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemetal View Post
    Yes. But easier is to choose the second method like usual. Saurik says this folder method would be faster because you donīt need the Summerbaord-Mode then, but who knows
    Well it seems like i can't make it with both methods. The bundles method doesn't work when i make the folder. I could change icons for bundles that you had made but not mine. I tried native iphone apps, app store apps and cydia apps. But none changed.

The problem i have with the second method is that it skins the glyphs just like all other icons.

I would really appreciate it blue if you could tell me if i have to edit any other files for the bundles method except to make a folder and put the icon.png in it.

So there's no way to get home screen wallpaper on 3GS right?

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,284 Times in 3,850 Posts

wrong, the paid version will let you display you own backgrounds behind the overlay if thats what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by ysevim View Post
    Well it seems like i can't make it with both methods. The bundles method doesn't work when i make the folder. I could change icons for bundles that you had made but not mine. I tried native iphone apps, app store apps and cydia apps. But none changed.

The problem i have with the second method is that it skins the glyphs just like all other icons.

I would really appreciate it blue if you could tell me if i have to edit any other files for the bundles method except to make a folder and put the icon.png in it.
    So, i have no 3/3G/s for testing but i think:
    1. Bundles work for every app if you name them right and name the icon right: CFBundleIdentifer Database
    2. If you use the icons folder method you can simple copy in icons that are named right, like "Facebook.png" and it will work without mask, but you must enable the summerboard mode in this case.
    3. Dont forget that you must reboot for some icons to work.
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-16 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I am able to wallpaper the home sscreen but not the lockscreen? what am i not doing right

Thanks

There is a picture called "LockBackground.png" at the theme folder, you can delete it, so your usual wallpaper should work again, or name any wallpaper "LockBackground.png" and copy it to the theme.

Thanks

There is a picture called "LockBackground.png" at the theme folder, you can delete it, so your usual wallpaper should work again, or name any wallpaper "LockBackground.png" and copy it to the theme.
    Thanks

FYI, 4.1 some image names have changed. I know for sure SMS images have changed. So if you have upgraded to 4.1 and your SMS chat images are stock then you need to change to :imagename~iphone.png (add "~iphone" to each image name in order for it to change. Haven't looked for others but if anybody noticed or cared, that's where you can start. This needs to be changed in chatkit.framework in /folders. Iphone 4 I don't know, this is true for 3GS and im assuming 3G.

great theme! however, I cannot for the life of me change the weather.html file to update my location. For some reason, ifile isn't working for me and I can't go into the weather.html file to edit it. any ideas?

Any download link for the free version of timeless for 3GS as the hd version won't work correctly. Tried the one on the first page but it's the hd version. Thanks.

Managed to get some of the icons to work by renaming them using ifile and removing the @2x, still can't get the weather icon to change. I have tried to rename it and reinstall the theme but still no luck. I want to try the non hd version so if I can get a download link to the non hd version I would appreciate it. Thanks

I don't understand why non HD version still at 1.2 and HD version has been updated twice since ive purchased. Cydia seems to be updating the HD version but won't put up the initial release of the non HD? Makes no sense.

And to my understanding donators get updates first. I can understand if the HD version is priority but I'd expect this version should of atleast been updated also.

So my question is: Since I have donated/purchased this theme. How much longer before I receive the new version of the non Hd version? And I have sent you an email regarding this.

I'm trying to find the full version on cydia but no luck can any tell me how to get full version of timeless non hd version.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey2toes View Post
    I'm trying to find the full version on cydia but no luck can any tell me how to get full version of timeless non hd version.
    The Non HD version is still waiting for approval from saurik i believe. You can donate the fee through paypal to bluemetals mail address and he will send you a direct link or you have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by ysevim View Post
    The Non HD version is still waiting for approval from saurik i believe. You can donate the fee through paypal to bluemetals mail address and he will send you a direct link or you have to wait.
    Thanks do you know his e-mail and how much to donate I'll do it as soon as I get the money in to paypal thanks.

You can get this theme also by DONATION NOW: Donate 2.49 $ to [email protected].
    Please donīt PM me if you donated, i get a pushmail from paypal and give it to you as fast as possible.
    Donators get free updates first and automaticly from me

Thanks Ysevim can wait to get full version.

while trying to change some bundles and widgets i deleted some files from the theme now my sbsettings and game center dont change.everything else works fine.
    can you send me another copy please
    i'll appreciate it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png   -img_0018.png   -img_0020.png  

its me again.... i fixed my sbsettings. but my lock info still not working. can u send me a copy please.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0021.png  

Any idea on the eta for this to be on cydia??? I've been checking cydia for 2 weeks...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by virus1225 View Post
    its me again.... i fixed my sbsettings. but my lock info still not working. can u send me a copy please.
    I just sent you the link again

Quote Originally Posted by downtrodn View Post
    Any idea on the eta for this to be on cydia??? I've been checking cydia for 2 weeks...
    Yes, itīs a shame, i wrote several emails to the responsible guy from Modmyi and asked for help. He said we must wait for CydiaStore. Saurik did not answer two mails. Waiting till 3 1/2 Weeks now

If it isnīt relased till Sunday (1 Month) Mr. Saurik can kiss my a.... and i WILL TELL HIM THAT FOR SURE
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-10-21 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

devadv (2010-10-22), MuseFan288 (2010-10-22)

Thanks for the reply on the matter Blue. Good to see your as aggravated as the rest of us.

How close are you with the updated versions of the non-HD theme?

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast